Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
if he had any sense he would if he ever got married keep the wedding date from his mother
Now there’s a thought if and when junior and princess do get married hows the rancid old witch going to cope being in a room with Pete ya cunt and the beautiful, eloquent, intelligent surgery free young doctor Emily Andre. Oh man I’d pay good money to be at those weddings, how the fuck would skanky cope not being the centre of attention or would she turn up in a wedding dress get muntered and grab the mic and start wailing “it should of been me”

• Haha
Reactions: 42

DC16

VIP Member
You know what, these posts from last year, may not be as far fetched as we all thought at the time, it's not the first time I have heard this theory and from different sources. Would explain how she has some cracking legal advice to always worm her way out of trouble.
1685438750556.png

1685438838100.png

• Wow
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
It’s very quiet again, any news of her being in Spain?
Looks like Rymi and JA have moved on to Mallorca. No advertising by the club, so I would think it's not happening...I'm sure she has far more important stuff to do:
Make sure the kid(s) get to school after half term.
Community service.
Record her podcast.
Flog some JYY by standing in some random doorway in London and/or CastleBlaney.
Flog some Barf bombs.
Flog some manky undwear or herpes lip kisses
Get SB to take her picture on a kitchen worktop for her OFs.
Get her nails done.
Have her hair extensions changed again.
Get her lashes done.
Getting the tattoos of her kids done.
Getting more cosmetic surgery done as her birthday present to herself.
Plotting to get on IAC, DOI, Masked Singer
Repairing the leak at the MM.
Attend her weekly MH therapy session.
Cook some healthy meals.
Train as a paramedic.
Train in aesthetics.
Train as a life coach.
Film MM3
Film her travel show with SB.
Film her travel show with Princess.
Finish her Youtube on how to get married in Vegas.
Open her new shop.
Set up the Pricey Academy.
Film her Netflix doc of her life.
Start panto rehearsals.
Start her theatre tour rehearsals
Convert her containers at the MM into mini homes
Convert the annexe into a club for the kids
Refurb the pool Love Island style
Refurb the hot tub
Bring back her perfumes/swimwear/pyjama range

• Haha
  • Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Dear Angelic,Do you think she is being ‘looked after’ type thing.? i know you can’t say snything,but I’m so upset.🙁

I was just thinking perhaps he can’t get custody but can he still see them.🙁

I was thinking that lovely post of Keiran with the kids,Sinkboy liked it etc..What he was doing was taking the piss I think..much as to say ‘watch this space’ I may be totally off the chart but that is what that cunt SB is like.
Hello darling Dolly, right, I'm up to date with the Fred.

I'm starting to wonder if she IS somehow protected, and I've always been dead set against thinking that.

Sam has told me that "through no fault of his own things have progressed for the worse in terms of Kieran having access to either of the children. He is very very down but will never stop fighting". 😞 That's all I know but obviously reading between the lines she's been pulling her vicious stunts again 😔 I don't think he's even allowed to see them anymore. (Again that's me reading between the lines).

So yeah, what the actual fucking fuck is going on?! Has she had a gangbang with the entire Royal Family?! I just don't get it 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
no its not the photos its that fucking outfit,old photo,she wore it before /to Ireland. i wish she would come and pose by me,its kicking off again tonight, its like living in a "shameless "epidode by me at the moment. she could visit with her lopsided eye,squiffy lips,lopsided tits and she could get a good old fashion slap into reality, in true ely style.
---

naked rodney ?
---

its possible, my aunt had a pub and her son used to get loads of girls after him when he was between 12 and 14, seems his nickname was " pop and crisps" 😂
How sad is it for the kids that in other years they have been showered with presents and parties and now she has to actually pay for it (like most other parents have had to do every single year) she just doesn't bother. Another nail in the coffin for this "amazing mum".
Does anyone else remember when Smyths Toys said she could have some 'freebies' for publicity? The greedy cow filled 4 trolleys! When she was called out on it she said she had spent £4,000! A chum worked for Smyths at the time and confirmed that they were free and staff were shocked at how much she took.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Angelic37

VIP Member
something must have happened because of the photo of kieron with ALL his children on here. he had his arm around jett ( and you could see in his little face, he was over the moon to see his daddy) and little appollo was there too. considering the shit she has thrown at him and the lies she has told,including calling him disgusting, etc., since hes now seeing them,it sounds like things are progressing for him and showing her up for the lying, viciouis bitch she is.
Still catching up but sadly things are NOT progressing 😞 the opposite in fact 😞 x

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Parry1988

VIP Member
Junior was there yesterday
I'm glad to be honest, shows he loves his brother and makes it more obvious that hes keeping a distance from KP as he wasnt at hers. bet he just popped in to see harv then left abruptly before skank had a chance to take pics. If she had taken one of them it would have been used on her insta in seconds. Junior is wise for his age ( even though the plastic gangster accent grinds my gears 😬)

DC16

VIP Member
Well spotted DC.... If you don't mind, I'm going to post that in the comments...!
Go for it!!! 😘
Her life is just one big illusion/smoke screen. Trying to make out she was having fun in London last night 😂 it’s the MM drive allover again.

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Oddly enough Dolly, I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME. Believe it or not he quite fancied me too. Think he lived in Warrington and couldn't be arsed spending the night with me as his roadies would pack up the truck after the gig and go home. He'd be stuck round here trying to figure the train times. Loads more babes lined up locally so why bother? BUT I COULD'VE!😊
Oohhh, I'm from Warrington! (Before moving to Jersey !) So, I'm trying to work out who this could be!! 🕵️‍♀️
Anyway, back on track...
Re the disabled badge debacle; i have one as I'm permanently on crutches and morphine. After another major operation,jersey boy was collecting me to take me home and used my badge at hospital carpark (and rightly, legally so) , parking gestapo all over him! They literally waited for him to return to the car with me in wheelchair to prove his right to use it. So, how does this thing get away with casually using one to go for an Italian?

• Angry
  • Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
All this grifting is stuff I really struggle to get my head around.
What about having pride, having dignity?
I would be embarrassed to go chasing a free cake for my son's birthday in exchange for promo, but obviously some people see it as 'normal' which is weird. I guess they monetise everything so it all seems normal to them.
Approximately 25yrs ago (eek) there was an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous rock star who occasionally came to our neck of the woods to do a gig. All us girls were totally drooling whenever he appeared.
On such a night, he turned round to us fans and said 'which one of you lovely ladies is going to get me a drink?'
I looked at him with disdain and said, 'Buy your own fucking drink - you've obviously got more money than us!'
Cheeky, arrogant twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 39