Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I honestly think she is being protected now. 😡😡
I’ve thought this for a long time DC. It absolutely stinks. Nobody has as much trouble, driving convictions, bankruptcy, RO’s , terrible accusations against Kieran & disgusting treatment of kids etc etc & nothing really substantial happens. The picture of AFP on front of this money spinner book, is years old, from when KFP was with Peter. Superimposed photo of the 2 of the grifters together. AFP looks dreadful now. Grey stringy hair & very frail. I don’t post much anymore, as I’ve given up hope of her ever getting her comeuppance. She’s is arrogant & clearly knows she could get away with just about anything. Once nothing was done about those truly shocking video posts made by Bunny, I gave up. 💩🤮😡Still love reading the comments from you lovely people❤💋

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

JaynieDay

VIP Member
So, the whole Phillip Schofield situation is giving me hope that Skanky’s time is coming. The Schofield thread have been saying for years about his appalling behaviour, they are now seeing all their efforts come to fruition. Skanky used to be as untouchable as Schofe at one point, the tide is just turning slower for her, but keep the faith her time is coming and soon. Schofield needs his public excoriation to be complete first. One cunt at a time, they are all falling. That’s the wonderful thing about the digital age, it’s almost impossible to keep things hidden like they were in the last century. It’s also easier to find things, and unfortunately for the cunts of the world like Skanky and Schofe, nothing posted is ever truly lost 😁.

I’m going to keep lurking and skulking around the Schofe Fred while Skanky is being quiet. I have to share though I’m getting really excited as I’m only 49 posts from becoming a Vippy!! It’ll have taken almost 3 years and in excess of 270 threads to get there, but I’m almost there woohoo!! I fucking love it, do you love it?!!! X

• Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
She’s finished.

The podcast will be shut down or a resounding flop.

OF is laughable. 33 likes a day I think someone posted?

Travel show with Princess - won’t happen.

Surrogacy journey TV show - pipe dream

Another book - no publisher will touch it

She hasn’t been on ‘mainstream’ tv for ages now has she? (Lorraine, GMTV, TM etc etc)

She’s on the downward spiral now. With Rymi steering at the helm and accompanied by Westbrook & other no marks.

All she has left is shilling for a cheap and nasty highly flammable chavvy nylon polyester ‘fashion line’

No barf bombs or plastercasts on the horizon either.

She literally has nothing left to offer. She’s done.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Carl driving around with Sid on the back seat, no restraint.
Can this pair not follow one simple law when they drive. One thing after another 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

helptheaged

VIP Member
So KP has big house with big garden but she cannot do party for Harvey has to get somebody else to sort it out

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

BicBiro

I was just wondering if I asked nicely enough would everyone please stop going on about KP. She's very boring indeed. Can we get back to the much more important topic which is working out which 80's Rock hunk was brutally rejected by Sewergrapes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just a thought,seeing as the papers have so much shit on Philth (tattlers have helped so much)that has bought the cunt down,How about they release all the shit they know about Skanky,they must have loads,or perhaps they are just ‘waiting’for their time.Bet they know about her hiding money etcPlus loads of other things re kids, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Hey Krusties - thanks for voting for my thread suggestion, I'm really tickled 😊
The Kipper cartoon pic arrived today and yes, it really is as bad as she looks!
My other half said ' Good God - she's no oil painting.' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
H looks so scruffy though.He never looks smart.
Same with Bunny, looked perfectly turned out when with Kieran, with KP she looks scruffy, unkempt. KP probably neglects the kids personal hygiene. Remember the comment Bunny made on her Youtube channel about her mum 'not washing my clothes since I fell in a puddle when I was little'? I know kids can play up things, but I think that was an insightful comment by Bunny.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

mrspig99

VIP Member
So thankfully nobody took skanks up on her trying to get a nightclub venue for Harvey's birthday, and nobody gave her a free Barney costume either. I think it looked like a nice family birthday party and Harvey looked as though he was enjoying it so that's good. As for all the face pulling and supposedly 'in pain', every time I see her pull that I always think of the scene in Blackadder's Christmas Carol where Mrs Scratchett is trying to get Blackadder to give her food for 'Tiny Tom' ( who is obese) and she says 'but he's a cripple' and Blackadder replies, 'occasionally saying phew my leg hurts doesn't make him a cripple!' Applies perfectly to skanky and her feet!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I am loving the comeuppance that Phil Schofield is getting. He is was brought me to Tattle over three years ago. Steven Bear also had his comeuppance this year. I have a good feeling Skank’s luck will change soon. The plastic rancid foosty trollop.

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Oh dear, she’s not having a good day in the press, what will the deflection be…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
sorry skim reading as not on here much

do harvey never celebrated at a night club instead went to SFP kids birthday instead
why does harvey get a blue badge he can clearly walk or is it because he may not understand the dangers of roads etc
bit of a flat 21st by the looks of it
Both Harvey and Alberts cakes were clearly grifted from the same bakers. Cheap, cheap bastards.

• Angry
  • Sad