Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Pink Squirrel for the shiny new thread (edited it slightly to fit)

Prev thread here:

As you were Krusties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Prepare for her Birthday Bullshit!

And not just HER birthday, spot the mistake!!

Skal.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Princess's birthday is 29th of June. So if Pete is going to sit her down and tell her why he really divorced her mum, it's going to be soon.
I think talking about these schemes in public is an attempt to make Princess side with her mum and for Skank to try and get P to agree to a project where they're committed and spending time together before she's 16.
Putting things in public and in the press is how she piles pressure on, it's emotional blackmail. Probably the same with the tattoo she had.

It will be interesting to see if Princess stays away from Skank (like Jnr did).....from August onwards.
Well let's face it P and J spend very little time with their mother as it is. Not counting her showing up at events like the boxing match where J was too when was the last time he spent any time with her? Christmas, allegedly, although no photographic evidence to support this. Pretty much the same with P, how often does she see her? Less than once a month I would say. Funny how KP never says anything about PA not letting her see the kids though isn't it? Maybe because it's the KIDS choice not to see her? Or probably PA has a gag order stopping her.

As for her plan of doing a travel show with Princess, I'm pretty sure that Princess has seen far more of the world with her father already than what skanky can show her, and will have actually learnt something about those places rather than where the nearest tattoo parlor/nail bar/hair salon is! When people were criticizing her month long trip to Thailand with J and B and taking them out of school her brain dead fans were saying 'well they can learn more about the world seeing it than in school', well yes they could, if their mother actually took them to some of the amazing sights there instead of the tattoo parlor etc!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

“It was claimed she had made next to nothing from the racy site with suggestions she earned only £150 in an entire month.
Katie says that is just wild - and stated she earns a shed load from her thousands and thousands of subscribers.
Maybe put a couple more zeros on that and you'll be a lot closer.”

I’d love to help her out and give her a much needed boost but I’ve just done the sums for the last fortnight and sad to say she’s still only averaging 57 likes a day.

Perhaps the thousands and thousands of subscribers don’t like her either. Or perhaps they don't exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Shame she can't follow her own advice...!!

"My advice to young girls is please don’t get that same look with filler everyone has. They all just look the same on Instagram. And they're too young, it could all drop in their face when they're older."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well let's face it P and J spend very little time with their mother as it is. Not counting her showing up at events like the boxing match where J was too when was the last time he spent any time with her? Christmas, allegedly, although no photographic evidence to support this. Pretty much the same with P, how often does she see her? Less than once a month I would say. Funny how KP never says anything about PA not letting her see the kids though isn't it? Maybe because it's the KIDS choice not to see her? Or probably PA has a gag order stopping her.

As for her plan of doing a travel show with Princess, I'm pretty sure that Princess has seen far more of the world with her father already than what skanky can show her, and will have actually learnt something about those places rather than where the nearest tattoo parlor/nail bar/hair salon is! When people were criticizing her month long trip to Thailand with J and B and taking them out of school her brain dead fans were saying 'well they can learn more about the world seeing it than in school', well yes they could, if their mother actually took them to some of the amazing sights there instead of the tattoo parlor etc!
i think Princess already knows about her mother,i think jr has told her. i also think Princess has her sussed out completely and hasnt seemed to bother with her much, this year. infact i would even go as far to say that Princess has passed skanky in maturity years. skanky is still a 17/18 year old in the 90s and has NOTHING Princess is interested in having, or learning from her. Petes done well, those kids have been protected and guided by him,skanky would have just thrown them to the wolves. poor ignored jett is playing on his ipad somewhere within the MM and poor little bunny, is the new , unpaid maid/housekeeper.
---

“It was claimed she had made next to nothing from the racy site with suggestions she earned only £150 in an entire month.
Katie says that is just wild - and stated she earns a shed load from her thousands and thousands of subscribers.

I’d love to help her out and give her a much needed boost but I’ve just done the sums for the last fortnight and sad to say she’s still only averaging 57 likes a day.

Perhaps the thousands and thousands of subscribers don’t like her either. Or perhaps they don't exist.
perhaps they should have added a few more zeros, but take away any numbers........zero,nought,zilch thats about right now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sunday roast cooking lessons on tic tok , she even manages a change of clothes between putting potatoes in and taking them out. Think someone has taken over posting her videos. Just not her style. Trying to make her out a cross between domestic goddess, and mother earth
I am sure the chucked the empty Aunt Bessie packets on the floor ... and the chicken probably came in that tin foil tray ready basted with instructions ... still wearing her cheap and nasty £14 total JYBother freebies until they walk off her on their own I see

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am sure the chucked the empty Aunt Bessie packets on the floor ... and the chicken probably came in that tin foil tray ready basted with instructions ... still wearing her cheap and nasty £14 total JYBother freebies until they walk off her on their own I see
By the way she talks about her Sunday roasts, you would think they were fine from scratch, but no, all prepackaged and just shoved in the oven 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
anyone think she as not got or seen any of the kids for a while she is using to many old pictures of them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
anyone think she as not got or seen any of the kids for a while she is using to many old pictures of them
I don't think she has that many photo's of her with P and J so she has had to use whatever she has. It's
really not known when she was last photographed with them. I don't think she's seen much of them
either.

Reactions: 24
Regrets more than memories ...
I dont think she has any regrets, best mum in the world right there who had all 5 of her kids removed from her until she snatched the you
Sunday roast cooking lessons on tic tok , she even manages a change of clothes between putting potatoes in and taking them out. Think someone has taken over posting her videos. Just not her style. Trying to make her out a cross between domestic goddess, and mother earth
Cook in the bag chicken, roasties in a prepacked foil tray. She's made nothing, just stuck in the oven.

Bet the juices run red from that chicken. Wouldn't eat any of the shite she's had her paws on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Now, I do like that she's publicly scoffing at the very notion that she only earns £150pm on O.F.
Plus she's given it away that there's plenty more dosh to be had. Fingers crossed that they'll wipe the floor with her at the bankruptcy hearing 🤞👩‍⚖️
---
🧐 That chicken is defo pre-cooked! She's got it from the deli-counter, you can see it's brown and pre-roasted. KIpper is just shoving it in the oven to warm through, staged pic of other veg going in the cooker!
I don't think that's safe, bacteria-wise, which reminds me:
Q/ Why did the chicken cross the road?
A/ To avoid Sam 'n Ella!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
ps./ She's taking it out of a brown bag with a cellophane 'window' on it. They do them at Morrisons.
---
W0W ~ It's a completely different outfit, teehee x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s a lot of potatoes in comparison to the size of the chicken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.