Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Personally I dont think anyone would give a flying feck if a story came out that skank slept with the blairs son, I mean who hasnt she slept with? it would be on the sidebar of shame for a few hours then gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

tracey3871

VIP Member
Regards Slimi ... Alves is signed up to Cardigan and suddenly she has replaced Kipper on the Ibiza gig ... I have said before that Slimi and Cardigans falling out and setting up separate 'businesses' was a scam, they are thick as thieves ... these 'businesses' are all scams, Kipper will be in the loop ... recent rumours that Cardigans company has shut down mean that Slimi won't be far behind doing the same - these are just sham companies as a way to filter tax free money into their pockets ...they are scammers ... that's is what I think is going on, I don't think Slimi has fallen out with Kipper it's fold one company set next one up time and she will know exactly what is going on.

• Wow

Uppompey

Chatty Member
It's barrel scraping stuff having your mum "write" a book about you to "set the record straight"!

• Haha
  • Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Grifting since birth, it’s a family trait.

Juniors street cred is already low enough, being associated at birth with that Skanky cock hungry drugged up fuck. Why go to a birthday bash which is based on grifting and feeding cake to a morbidly obese Barney obsessed, dog killing man child?
He did go, he's in the pictures. He's been brought up well enough to attend family gatherings and show respect to others, whatever his mother is like. With all due respect, as I appreciate everyone is allowed their opinion, this thread is about mutual dislike regards Katie, it's a bit harsh to drag at least 2 of her kids over the coals for one turning up for his disabled brother's 21st birthday party.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
So, the cakes were definitely grifted - bunch of tight-fisted cunts. :mad:
All this grifting is stuff I really struggle to get my head around.
What about having pride, having dignity?
I would be embarrassed to go chasing a free cake for my son's birthday in exchange for promo, but obviously some people see it as 'normal' which is weird. I guess they monetise everything so it all seems normal to them.

• Sad

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Thank gawd she didn't snag her norks on the railings as she'd still be zapping about the London skyline....

1685350620276.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

banf83

Is this their attempt to circumvent the restraining orders and legal action by the exes, because they can slag off everyone under “Amy’s” name and it’s unlikely police or lawyers would take any action or if they did take any action against Amy, it’s unlikely she will be around for the repercussions, very sneaky!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
This is all Skanky’s doing because she called the paps. This is not right that P should be splashed across the media like this. That skank should feel ashamed of herself trying to push P into the media like this!
Completely agree - an invasion of her privacy. She should be able to keep her teenage relationships private. If I was that lads mother I would be furious.

• Heart

Hannah2291

Do you reckon she’s maybe not allowed to leave the country at the moment? Action being taken against her by the police perhaps? It’s not like her to turn down a free holiday where she can be the centre of attention

karma4klattie

VIP Member
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
The front cover with a sly sideways look from Iron Lung, particularly bad extensions on Skank and both filtered to fuck. Pair of conning chavs the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Sick

mrspig99

VIP Member
So in the DM there is an article about Krakatona being on GB news as a 'parenting expert' and there's some cracker comments on there about skanky too!

"Was Katie Price not available .... if that's the standard of parenting they were heading for."

"Katie Price is their animal expert as she has such good track record."

"next week ... road safety tips by katie price"

Not about skanky but this one is golden "Kerry Katona is to parenting is what Michael Jackson was to childminding."

And this one "Parenting expert? Next you'll be calling Westbrook attractive."

• Haha
  • Wow

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Desperate for some cash again! Arse on the kitchen countertop, hope she cleaned there afterwards.
Looks like a bloke in drag
---
I know her house is an absolute tip, inside and out, but why on earth does she clamber on to the kitchen work surfaces to have a photo taken? Why not use the bedroom she decorated for Princess, or create a permanent ’set’ where she can strike one of her legendary mowdel poses whenever the mood takes her. Answers on a postcard, please. 😉
The rest of the dump is probably rammed full of shit again by now. The work surface selfies are easy to achieve. Just push everything down the one end and VIOLA I can take pics of my manly arse and grotesque figure

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
We know that Philth thread has been going for three years and the crafty execs of ITV had been covering up his misdemeanours for years,now we need the shit to come out about Skanky,how never being confronted when interviewed about cruelty to animals and all the other shit Krusties knew about,never asked in interviews etc just glossed over it,not even mentioned.Just hope shit will come out about her.

• Heart