Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Giving H a party at the Shitty Shack would mean mummy would be obliged to either Do Something or pay Her Munney out, hence why she tagged onto Albert's do instead. Grift another cake and bobs yer uncle!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Parry1988

VIP Member
Looks like Junior didn’t go to the party. Can see all the other kids. No sign of SB.
That's quite sad that junior would miss his brothers birthday party. Unless he visits Harvey privately at his centre, if not its a sad situation that the vile mother has created such a shitshow of her family's life that her kids can't celebrate together because of the drama that comes with KP and her latest love interests 😕

• Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
More 2 or 3 week old pictures to deflect from the real reason for reasons for reasons why the cunts been hiding it's bloated mutilated drink and drug addicted narcissistic violent bullying freeloading scamming lying child neglecting animal killing ugly plastic cunting corpse. 🤬

• Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
She does appear very briefly in the background yesterday, from her insta story reel.
What the hell are those awful blue, crinkled, cheap crap trousers it's wearing. Look like something I'd use to buff up my windows after a good cleaning. She dresses like she can't be arsed anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Hopefully it’s someone other than Holly. She should been seen out now.
peter Andre presenting with kelly brook, ,DY doing a football part, a keep fit segment by kieron and Alex reid, Dr Emily giving medical advice,MP reporting on holidays in lovely places, bunny doing the cooking segment,jett and valentino trying out the latest computer games , a musical part by JR and a modeling of latest fashions by prinny and apollo with a "clothes for toddlers " segment. skanky and mental health, yep that should do it 😂 ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
This fine piece of fiction is on Amazon for the bargain price of £18.40. Presumably it’s just the 40p that will be going to charity? Honestly, I had to laugh when I saw the mothership wants to ‘put the record straight’. What could she possibly have to say that anyone with half a brain would believe?
Coming out just before the latest BH. I'm guessing it will be all 'my poor daughter was abused as a kid and has been groomed and gaslighted by men, that's why she owes 4 million, is cruel to animals and has eleventy five drug driving convictions. Don't lock her up pweeease'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

tracey3871

VIP Member
Want to say a couple of things ...
Firstly, Kippers 'OF reality TV show' was only ever in her head, she used it as a way to pay herself £250k from the hidden mattresss, but, OF TV was never interested, there was no deal
Secondly, if anyone has seen Katona condemning Schofield for her drugged up appearance on TM years ago ... she is right in some ways, they knew she was off her tree wether it was px meds or illicit before she went live... Schofield, Holly, the producers, ITV all cashed in on that car crash ... I have little sympathy for Katona, that's not where I am going with this ... the ITV legal investigation means no more interviews or air time for obvious car crash messes like Katona and Kipper ... they cannot afford to get dragged into the media fallout anymore ... Kipper will never appear on mainstream tv again, not just ITV, all channels, she is clearly a mess and they won't take the fall ... KH will never have a mainstream tv career either due to her Savile claims ... they are all done

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
FFS - begging nasty bastards.
Yes the whole family are, you can tell nobody was falling for skanks "can someone help me out" grifting bullshit so Sophie the source had to grift an extra cake from the same place as Albert's for H. Seems people especially companies large and now small are realising if you do business with skank your destroying your business. Let's hope plenty more companies including TV production and channels do the same seems C4 are wising up and have dumped her. 🤣

Last edited:

coolcat2022

VIP Member
So KFP can afford a pair of louboutin trainers but not a cake for her son’s birthday? She’s a waste of space. And boring.

I’m off to play on the PS threads!

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I hope J and P read here and see the amount of support and consideration they get from us. They deserve decent fulfilled lives but their mother will go all out to screw up their chances because she couldn't stand for them to succeed in work or their private lives when she is failing so dismally.
Re Princess's boyfriend - if I was his parents I'd be worried. Not because of Princess, but because of KP- it's not a world I'd want my family member to be involved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
Next stop for Pete the GMB sofa sat next to Holly presenting.
That would surely make old skanks head explode. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflip

I know her house is an absolute tip, inside and out, but why on earth does she clamber on to the kitchen work surfaces to have a photo taken? Why not use the bedroom she decorated for Princess, or create a permanent ’set’ where she can strike one of her legendary mowdel poses whenever the mood takes her. Answers on a postcard, please. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
What a surprise!
Unable to secure funding ???? She paid herself £250k ... neve had a deal on the table, mattress money laundering ... I hope those who need to know do @DC16

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
It gives me a little hope.I know the circumstances are very,very different, but perhaps there will be less pandering to celebs in future.At least for a while.
I think her downfall won’t be as dramatic as PS, but very gradual. I don’t think she will ever face a Stephen Bear type of punishment ( pity),but people will just get sick of her.
Just how many dramas can she manufacture?.I see her future on tv as being a rent-a-gob on various panel shows.
I’m afraid that she is with us for the foreseeable future.Im trying to see it as a form of light entertainment.
shes just too unreliable now,cant put her out live, as she may say something sueable about someone, thats if she bothers turning up at all. no amount of makeup will help her either,shes too fugly and wrinkly, she screaches like a banshie and only wants to talk about herself. shes had her time as a novelty, that time is now over. each monthly holiday ages her more, shes 45 ffs, a wrinkled, talentless ,former tit flasher, who now lacks the nipples to even do that properly. 😂 isnt it time for another holiday skanky ????

• Haha