Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
IMG_4992.jpeg

………………..
SERIOUSLY…no one????
Not one person?
I’ve missed it right…SOMEONE NOTICED!?!?!?!
Of course you have…this is Tattle…I’m skimming so I must’ve missed the comment…

IMG_4992.jpeg

One of you fuckers made this didnt you!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Thicky man speaking,, i'm thinking that when a tabroid is going to run a story ( story that skank or Sophie the source hasn't sent them) they'll contact skank in advance before printing to see if she has any comment about it so she can deny or call it lies, this blue badge story she didn't respond to their request for comment because she knows she's been caught red handed and the attempt at acting all in pain getting out the car was because she knew the story was coming out and was to deflect from any criticism and to get her fan to stick up for skank and claim "stop trying to destroy poor Katie she's in pain think of her mental health and leave her alone" so basically just a normal skanky cunty trick of exploiting, bullshit and scamming because she doesn't want to put money in a fucking parking meter. Hope this costs you a £1.000 fine you cunt. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
I'm sure those in the know read here.
There are innocent children caught up in this shit show. Harvey, Junior, Princess, Jett & Bunny
You must know her lies about:
South Africa/rapes
On why the first marriage ended, the affairs
Drug use
The abusive messages she has sent over the years to her exs, to name but a few

So many people are hiding her deep dark secrets. Just what are you scared of eh? Why does NO ONE call her out? :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

DC16

VIP Member
IMG_5189.png

STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

WillowTree21

VIP Member
im wondering if junior has got himself a special girlfriend ( would keep it quiet, to not offend fans ) the old sayingis very apt " your daughter's, your daughter all your life,your sons,your son till he gets a wife" perhaps he keeps her well away from mummy dearest ????
Well junior did have a previous girlfriend & that’s why there was a big fall out with him & KFP. She called her a slut & other nasty things. Junior cut ties with his mother over this. Looks like they were all at Amy’s for the gathering, but why no pictures of her? It’s so odd. She must look terrible & is fearful of catching something. Did we get any pictures of AFP at Chelsea flower show either ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Recap; skanky and wanky have been pretty quiet of late. All part of the smoke and mirrors. When she’s quiet she’s plotting
She had the embarrassment of having her licence revolved on medical grounds, I’m sure after she has licked her wounds she come out kicking, screaming, biting and woohooing
They still grifting for freebies. Hot tub repairs and service, Barney costumes, birthday cakes and wanky wanted TikTok lessons
Looks like he’s been using his trade plates illegally again, and they have used Harvey’s blue badge when Harvey’s not there so she could park near her birthday venue ( lazy cheap bastard) but fingers crossed they hit her with a fine , and with luck a fist
Slimy Ryme is MIA. Have they fallen out?
keiron was able to see B&j so that was nice to see, they were clearly happy to see their dad
She was due in Ibiza this weekend but had to reschedule - I really pity the venue attendees there’s not much to choose from between skankys singing or Alves gyrating both 😱😱🤢🤮.
tattlers are buoyed up by the fall if Filthy Philth, if he can fall then there is hope kipper will get her just desserts served on a very large platter.
Dates for diary- Julys skankruptcy hearing
And fingers crossed for Kieron getting the kids back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think if anything this proves skank isn't the A list celebrity influencer in demand star she thinks she is, grifting all week for a Barney costume and cake for H and not one of the thousands of costume and bakery shops obliged for a bit of advertising even had to asked Sophie the source to blag a cake from the shop she got a free cake for Albert from. Skank even had to gatecrash her 2yr old nephews birthday party and had to wait till Sophie the source's guests left before she could emerge from the conservatory and do H's little to late birthday party. If skank can't grift a costume and cake how she going to entice advertisers to stump up any money to sponsor her podcast when they know what a total non entity she has become. Skanks a total mess, her life, her looks, her career, her love life, being a mother, being a daughter.
Brings a little smile to my face. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Regards Disability Badge, OK! Magazine state badge is Harvey's not Skankerella's. Therefore she's using it fraudulently as he's not in car with her. Wonder why college haven't queried where it is, as surely they would need it to ferry him to appointments etc?

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Cuckoo75

@tracey3871 I have fibromyalgia, and poor mental health. My Gp advised me to apply for PIP and a blue badge and I was refused. I do not believe skanky has a blue badge she would not qualify. I wish I could walk in the heels she does and be able to go out and about in public without having a panic attack that I feel safer at home. I had to give up work due to my health and even with the support from my GP I'm not entitled for much help. The only pain skanky has experienced has been self inflicted.

@mrspig99 in reply about Harvey having a blue badge due to his learning disabilities he is entitled to it. He is unable to go out unaccompanied and due to his weight he is unable to walk far which is down to Skanky. She has had such an negative impact on his disabilities which really sickens me. I hate her for it

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
---
Our Wilma and SmilieKylie could write 'Kipper, The black and white Troof'. They'd do a bang up job!
---
And Kylie is back, announcing my return on the Fred like a proper Diva, had my little break from her shenanigans, and yes I feel refreshed to take this Skank on again 😁

The latest news about ‘The Book’, hearing about her failure to find H a venue for his much touted 21st birthday party and the upcoming BH has meant Kylie feels the need to comment and hopefully see the biattttch finally taken down, she’s definitely flailing around more than ever, let’s see where the next month goes.

Have to say I couldn’t take the upset with the kids anymore, but I’ve decided to try not let it get to me as much, there is nothing we can do, and It’s just so sad. In my eyes both J & B have been failed by everyone, and I feel so sorry for KH. My only hope is they would be removed from her care and KH given full custody with only supervised access for Skank as before.

Sad to say even if stuff is going on we are not aware of, I now believe this will not happen, and as I also think the children have already been badly emotionally damaged by her, their education and welfare will now be dreadfully affected going forward, it’s just so tragic to see, but so it continues. I will love it if I’m wrong and they are returned as stated but I just don’t see it happening. I’ve lost the faith with her access to the kids, I think she will somehow keep an element of custody over them, which is obviously very detrimental to both children, but appears she cannot be stopped. I can no longer get involved with that side of things, so I’m gonna park that and just see what comes of the nonsense of the ‘Book’, BH and all the other dumb ideas she is trying to promote.

There is a side of me that is glad to see this book appear, two reasons, the lies contained within it will be interesting, and if certain people are named will they hit back. Second reason the actual copies it sells. I am intrigued to see how many books she shifts, it will be a barometer of the actual interest and support she still has. Gonna watch those sales figures like a hawk 😁

Oooh la la, let’s hope she has a ‘Schofield’ style comeuppance come her way, even a minor version will do 😁 and Kylie’s back to see it 👊🏾😁

Kool & The Gang are itching to celebrate “Good Times” 🥳

26B93A65-56EC-4BE1-9117-9B07682C3DA7.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

pollycopping

Chatty Member
What has wound me up the most is her pathetic winching in pain face getting out the car for H party was because she knew she had been rumbled using the blue badge and news was gonna break lies , lies, lies constant lies

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Stan Butler

VIP Member
EXCLUSIVE....
KATIE PRICE PICTURED LEAVING SOHO SEX CLUB AS SHE COMPLETES ANOTHER SHIFT OF COMMUNITY SERVICE.
Insiders say clients were not amused by ugly old leather boot offering her services and demanded their money back. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1685320399751.png

• Haha
  • Sick
No need to buy the book, the truth is as follows:

KP is a dirty, cheap, pig thick, ugly slag who has 4 passions: Herself, cock, booze and coke. Uses her kids as commodities (especially Harvey), believed all the hype 20 years ago when everyone was blowing smoke up her saggy arse and all this 'never underestimate the pricey' bollocks. She could have invested her money wisely and realised that actually it was time to retire from the spotlight, instead she has tried to recapture her youth and now looks like a cadaver stuffed sofa with syphilis. She is BEYOND tragic and has only one redeeming feature that will make her money: her diseased clunge.

• Haha
  • Heart