Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just wondering now what the big suitcases were for because both skank and sink boy have been wearing the same clothes for 4 days solid. The pair of dirty manky smelly unwashed mutilated glory hole residing grifting lowlife fame hungry cunts. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
The latest blue bikini photos are the worst I’ve seen in a while.I know they are usually laughable, but these are concerning because she looks so far gone.This happened before( remember the Thai hammock pictures?).
SB and Rimi shouldn’t be selling these photos.They are a mockery.I wouldn’t sell them, and I bloody despise her.
We are at the stage where her “ allies” are openly exploiting the state of her.
I don’t know why I’m even remotely interested, it just seems that she is not in control.Maybe they are all hitting the recreationals hard on this holiday.
It’s a sorry state of affairs when someone in Tattle( me), thinks that her boyfriend and PR guy are not necessarily working in her best interests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

okeep

VIP Member
Look I’ve got to be careful , was talking to that Benidorm writer over a pint , and he gave a few things away about their project , But don’t want him to know I’ve been talking to you
It’s a series
Inside the MM
Episode one The Pinocchio effect : A woman finds an ancient Artifact, and after that every time she tells a lie her tits grow bigger
Episode two Shallow Cole : A man gets stuck in a lift with a guru , and after that every ugly woman he sees looks beautiful, and he falls in love with a right skank
Episode three: Pet semetary : A woman gets cursed by a gypsy, every animal she comes into contact with dies, and she buries them in the grounds of her house but they don’t come back to life
I’ll try to get some more out of him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
I think it's lost it kids, now it's licence, it's looks went years ago, I reckon they are running out of the stash and things are getting desperate. Whooo hoooo I'm here for it, skank. Every bit of shit coming your way is deserved. No sympathy here EVER whooo hooo

• Heart
  • Haha

lookatmekimmy

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I have always felt that part of the reason Price has gone off the rails, is her Mother's deteriorating health. She hasn't visited her because she cannot face the thought of her Mother dying. I dread to think what will happen when Amy does inevitably pass away, we will see even more self destruction than we have already.
Of course none of this, excuses her treatment of her animals and children.
Could be why she’s getting worse, but I think she’s always wanted to go off the rails. She tried to be a respectable wife and mother when she was with Pete but couldn’t even manage it then. Since that ended, she’s just got progressively worse with the drink, drugs, surgery, holidays and neglect of the kids and animals. She’ll use any excuse for her behaviour but I think she just enjoys being The Skank. Always has done. Now there’s no more facade.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Benidorm writer & benidorm minor character actress Chrissy Rock who both live locally pose for pictures with Kipper having been rounded up by Slymi ... I call BS ... don't believe she has any show actually lined up ... He runs a bar out there, hasn't worked in any other capacity since 2019 and chrissy hasn't performed in years either, she writes books ... 2yrs of talks my arse ... monkey tennis again

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Crunkycarrot

Sorry to de-rail...but I took my grown up girls to Disneyworld and Universal Studios in Florida last year ( my dream to take them, just saving, Covid etc meant it took a lot longer than expected!) Anyway I was a wuss about some of the bigger rides and offered to sit them out and hold their million bags etc, I was super mum as they got to run onto these horrors without the drag of getting lockers etc, but! I'd actually found every margarita stand on the map to the rides..🤭 so whilst they were flung around I enjoyed a very strong and peaceful margarita in the sun! And got all the praise for being the bag holder and a trooper haha.. thank god for sunglasses I bet my red eye were a dead giveaway! Kipper rim me and crawl are cunts of the highest order to get back to business 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Twinkletoes95

Ohhhhh Derren you'll regret it....tell you what, when you get used, burnt and spat out come on here and tell us all about it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Skanky: I have soul custardy of Bunny bops mini me and Jett the sensitive one. They are with me me me 24/7. I’m protecting my children. There’s a reason they are in my care 100% of the time. I’m looking after their mental health.

Also Skanky: The heat is on so I’m going to piss off on another holiday and not see the kids. I need some me me me time, so I’m not returning even if the courts want me to. I need to put myself first for a change.

• Angry
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
That little voice in my head is saying skanks sneaked back into the country and been torn a new one and royally shafted at this meeting because all it's been is old pictures of the kids, H and every post on social media skanks been wearing the same clothes for at least 5 days in meetings and selfies with people and now it's even posting old pictures of past holidays as deflection. Something's happened and it's probably bricking it and waiting for the shit to hit the fan and the almighty backlash.

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Most definitely.She always had a flat bum.Which,in my opinion ,there was nothing wrong with.But as usual KP has ramped it up to eleven and now looks as if she has stolen someone else’s bum.
I was going to say at least it distracts from the norks of doom.But it really doesn’t.
She should go to a reputable surgeon and get all this crap removed.
Could you imagine that arse with all the stuffing removed, same as her tits.. all that saggy/stretched to high heaven, left over loose skin 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41