Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen the latest photos how tremendously patriotic and stirring they are! All loved up and ready for crumble and custard!

Anyway now hear me out. There’s a bloke who’s good at quilting, he used to have this hoola girl on top of his sewing machine I think for decorative purposes.

Well you know that when winding thread etc you need tension otherwise your machine won’t work properly. Normally you use your hands or a a thread winder machine. She’s already got the poses and as her figure is straight up and down she’d be perfect as a thread or yarn winder.

Anybody fancy working the handle?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also it was determined to not even be union jacks, wasn’t it?
Yup, that's correct. It's this flag..... I'm surprised the red tops haven't corrected themselves. IF it was a Union Jack, it would show that she had planned this holiday/work trip. However they clearly did a runner. This bikini will just be 1 of 100's of cheap shite ones she had made. Probably drags them all around in the huge case. When the bikini bottoms stand up on their own it's time to bin it & grab a new 1 out the case 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What ‘talent’ has Harvey actually got? Don’t get me wrong, lots of autistic kids and young people have talents. My own lad is very musical and has taught himself to play lots of instruments - he’s even played at concerts in Wells Cathedral. But Harvey, through no fault of his own, can’t seem to do anything except swear and eat carrot cakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
What ‘talent’ has Harvey actually got? Don’t get me wrong, lots of autistic kids and young people have talents. My own lad is very musical and has taught himself to play lots of instruments - he’s even played at concerts in Wells Cathedral. But Harvey, through no fault of his own, can’t seem to do anything except swear and eat carrot cakes.
same as his talentless mother

• Haha
Reactions: 48
bleeping bleep, I love carrot cake and my Mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't get it myself. There are so many well deserving, polite (not potty mouthed), talented disabled children, young adults out there, who should be promoted. Really, KFP has exploited H for her own benefit (cash/publicity/deflection). He learned the disgustingly bad language from her, she actually taught him to swear. He has major challenges & issues because he has never had a proper upbringing. No consistency of people caring for him. Quick ready meals, junk & cake as a diet. No exercise. Never trained to use a potty, let alone a toilet. I am still very shocked though, that he spends most time at his college, yet is still morbidly obese. I don't believe his medication alone, is causing the weight gain. The strain on his heart must be enormous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Apart from her Harvey post, Skanky hasn't posted anything else, nothing
on her FB feed today.

Reactions: 23
Has she had her arse done? The photos of her in the DM today make it look odd. Revolting article that she is. Those tits can probably be seen from space!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she had her arse done? The photos of her in the DM today make it look odd. Revolting article that she is. Those tits can probably be seen from space!
Her arse looks considerably larger, and the implants seem very separate to her body. Like lumps of fat just stuck on. I’m not sure how she sleeps at night, it must be very difficult to get comfortable with beach balls on the front and footballs on the back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.