Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So which is it then ... 2yrs of meetings or trying to get a meeting for 2yrs ... with a guy who runs a local bar ... not hard to do Slymi, anyone could have a meeting with him tomorrow ... at least get your BS timeline straight ... idiot
Says a lot about slymi Rymi and his industry connections it's took 2yrs to get his star client skank a job as a barmaid or toilet attendant in his bar. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51

BicBiro

The medical condition will be that her arms aren't long enough to reach the steering wheel around her boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Have you still got those spuds, Stan?
What did your sons say when they saw them 😂
Spuds are in the compost bin and no longer amongst us i'm afraid Staples,,, and my eldest son saw them and said " golly gosh father what an interesting life you lead your clearly stable and don't need locking up" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Aisleyne has put a story up saying ‘where’s my fucking money bitch, don’t fuck with me’ . She also says if she doesn’t get her money she will expose everyone. Wouldn’t it be beautiful if this is a threat to skanky!?

• Wow
  • Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
So Skanky has next to no current relationship with her mum, stepdad, sister, nephew (since November?)
She has had barely any contact with Junior for at least two years.
A bit of contact with Princess, but certainly not in a motherly way.
Harvey has been living away from her for several years.
Jett and Bunny have been removed from her clutches.

And now she is just left with SB, Rymi and drugs for company. Hope it was all worth it.

• Heart
  • Sick

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Nothing heard as yet so I guess we can assume that nobody has welcomed her fantarstik griftathon idea? Maybe they want paying - upfront? LOL
---

She might at least GRIFT Bunty a new bed seeing as she's not getting the roof fixed? Or give her an umbrella?
---

Because they don't matter - "Isss awwwllllll abaaahhhhttt MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE innit!"
---

Perhaps her and the Westcrack one can grift a privte jet flight back to UK since they're both marooned on the Iberian Peninsula?
---

The lungs rejected her.
I know Bunny wanted an underwater Mermaid themed bedroom, but water leaking in her room was a step too far methinks 🤭😁

• Haha
well its 17.18 pm, anybody heard anything yet ? i dont think its to do with the kids but i do think its to do with KH. for her to be somewhere today,i would say its to be charged or court,SS dont work that fast, so i think its more to do with skanky being charged etc., for Harrassement for KH and MP.wasting police time etc., lock her skanky arse up now. .... if anyone know any different or what is happening or happened, please let me know, its driving me mad x
---

she reminds me of hulk hogan
The news about today was from Brah Day though who seems to have connections to family court stuff....and said results wouldn't be broadcast unless Skank couldn't help herself -- that hints it's family court as that has to be kept private by law. Kieran has been dealing with courts for months now.

Kieran hasn't posted anything all day, I would think that fits with him being occupied. If they'd had a final hearing for residency ( or fact finding to get to the truth of allegations) they would both have been expected to attend and maybe give testimony, which is why she should have been there, as Brah said she needed to be there.
---
They can!
Implies her recent neglect of Bunny was deemed quite serious then. Great that action has been taken (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

emmaw28

VIP Member
There’s a Facebook post from the sun on her OF earnings … I couldn’t help but have a bit of a snigger at this one about Harvey’s iPad
IMG_5318.jpeg
🤭

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Amy Price is obviously very unwell and perhaps no longer has the wherewithal to deal with KP. It wouldn’t surprise me if the family have told her to leave her mother in peace. KP is so insular that, rather than behaving like a normal person and doing everything she can to help Amy in her last days, she’s going to extremes to pretend she’s not bothered. Unfortunately, it’s others who are suffering as a consequence, but she will never be able to acknowledge the damage she is doing because she doesn’t have the capacity.
Mr PP has already said he knows when AFP passes & the dust settles, KFP won't keep in touch with him. Why would she, he's not going to give her publicity. She can't even go to Rustington to see him or her mother now, when the woman is clearly on borrowed time. There will be loads of paid publicity in the beginning & then she'll find some other person or 'thing' to use for her 'advertising'. I think KFP & SFP have been told to stay quiet about the transplant. Probably would be a completely different scenario if all had gone well. We'd be seeing AFP, SFP, KFP & Mr PP constantly doing interviews & photo shoots. Bet they're gutted.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I have always felt that part of the reason Price has gone off the rails, is her Mother's deteriorating health. She hasn't visited her because she cannot face the thought of her Mother dying. I dread to think what will happen when Amy does inevitably pass away, we will see even more self destruction than we have already.
Of course none of this, excuses her treatment of her animals and children.
She has NO EXCUSE for not seeing her mother whatsoever. My mother died in the middle of the first covid lockdown, I couldn't get there seeing as I live in France and we were shut down too, furthermore the hospice only very reluctantly allowed my children in to say goodbye to her. Whats skanky's excuse then? "Ize too buzzy on 'oliday - I meen werkin innit - aw well it downt matta..................................."

• Heart
  • Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I had lunch with a friend I haven’t seen for a while today. She doesn’t usually bother with celeb gossip, but she started a convo saying “have you seen the state of Katie Price lately?” I said I had indeed and that she was a child neglecting, animal abusing bitch. She said she saw Price at Luton airport a few years ago. But they weren’t on the same flight. It was when she was still with Andre, and she was in the loos with Princess, she was only small. She was barging about the place and my friends daughter said “mummy, that mean lady smells” hahaha. Good on you kid 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What ‘talent’ has Harvey actually got? Don’t get me wrong, lots of autistic kids and young people have talents. My own lad is very musical and has taught himself to play lots of instruments - he’s even played at concerts in Wells Cathedral. But Harvey, through no fault of his own, can’t seem to do anything except swear and eat carrot cakes.
same as his talentless mother

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Been lurking for a while, just came across these not sure if shared already
Screenshot_20230509-180926_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230509-180814_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230509-180753_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230509-180727_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha