Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure DC16 said there was no trust fund. I think Dwight paid maintenance ( and other costs) as he was legally required until H was 18. It's likely why KP kicked up a fuss in the tabloids about Dwight when H's b/day was coming up. No more money she had a very legal right to spend how she wanted. Dwight would have to be a complete loon to set up a fund that KP could access.
I should have read this before I posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mrsoh

VIP Member
There are many more reasons than an actual physical health problem though...and look at the Sun article how they mention her mental health and addiction issues, more than once. These things are not a 'win' for her to plant. I think they are hinting at the reason whilst not being legally able to reveal someone's private medical info.
Oh I know, what I was trying to say in my own head, is that they are very quick to revoke x

Reactions: 10

VIP Member
I think I found the article, it didn't come up on my google search but
it WAS ON MY FUCKING FB feed!!!

It's a load of fucking crap, no real shit show here.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

VIP Member
Sophie F Price...tea party dresses
Katie F Price......sex party/ trashy slag dresses
Amy F Price......wear whatever dresses you F want just get me some money.... I'm dying... been dying for last 10 years... hurry up .
Actually it's only five years.

Reactions: 9

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Something in the SOD diagnosis puzzles me: Hypopituitary means that that the pituitary gland, which is responsible for growth and physical maturity, is under-developed/stunted, yet Harvey is massive in every way.
He also has Prader Willi Syndrome where the sufferer is constantly hungry. They never feel full and will often eat from bins, eat frozen food, literally anything to try and curb their hunger. Which sadly they canโ€™t. They need proper supervision pretty much constantly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7