Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, how are we all today ?….Um, I’ll tell you how I am, rough, drinking in the afternoon on coronation day at 45 years old has meant Kylie has a bit of a hangover this morning 🤦🏽‍♀️ My one consolation is knowing Skanky looked 10x more drunk than I was yesterday and she’s basically the same age as me, so I’m surmising she has a hangover from hell today, and I’m loving that thought….you mean girl Kylie 😈😁

Ho Ho Ho, hope she is indeed feeling rotten 😁 hope the gruesome twosome also had a massive row, roll on their next IG posts. Really feel it’s falling apart for her now, even for her she’s looking really awful on this trip, karma is here, and we’ve still got whatever is going on next week to come. I think she won’t be coming back for Tuesday, she’ll ignore whatever it is as she always does, but I can taste her comeuppance, it’s dangling in front of us now, woo hoo, hope I’m not jumping the gun but it really feels like things are finally moving against her. Let’s see what nonsense the three Spanish holiday (it’s not work ) clowns bring us today. Meanwhile I‘m hunting down my own hangover cure this morning….eeek 🤦🏽‍♀️
Kylie have you seen dear Stans fred mascots?🤣🤣do have a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello, how are we all today ?….Um, I’ll tell you how I am, rough, drinking in the afternoon on coronation day at 45 years old has meant Kylie has a bit of a hangover this morning 🤦🏽‍♀️ My one consolation is knowing Skanky looked 10x more drunk than I was yesterday and she’s basically the same age as me, so I’m surmising she has a hangover from hell today, and I’m loving that thought….you mean girl Kylie 😈😁

Ho Ho Ho, hope she is indeed feeling rotten 😁 hope the gruesome twosome also had a massive row, roll on their next IG posts. Really feel it’s falling apart for her now, even for her she’s looking really awful on this trip, karma is here, and we’ve still got whatever is going on next week to come. I think she won’t be coming back for Tuesday, she’ll ignore whatever it is as she always does, but I can taste her comeuppance, it’s dangling in front of us now, woo hoo, hope I’m not jumping the gun but it really feels like things are finally moving against her. Let’s see what nonsense the three Spanish holiday (it’s not work ) clowns bring us today. Meanwhile I‘m hunting down my own hangover cure this morning….eeek 🤦🏽‍♀️
A nice fry up, Kylie and a hare of the dog will see you right 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The account on Companies House does not look healthy…only £21k profit as of April 2022 and something like £696 in the bank!
if you look it says debtors to the company of ten grand I WONDER WHO TOOK THE TEN GRAND LOAN says stock is 22k loan due to company 10k money at bank £636 but also says money due to creditors within a year is just over 12k so unless they shift lots more crap they will not have the money to pay them(someone will have to pay her loan back to pay the creditors may be the two idiots that put their names to the company are now regretting it)average number of employees from 20th Nov2020 to April 5th 2022 was 0 so according to that she is not getting paid from that business

Reactions: 21
I definitely think the kids have been removed from its 'care' and at a moments notice it has definitely ran off to get out the way, let its hair down and get off its face. (Burying head in the sand) is another term for what its done...
When it returns to UK it will have to face the music and lots of things could come out. It has to return home at some point, you can run Kipper but you can't hide from the SS and the fact it ran off instead of facing the music last week will not go down favourably with them either.
I should think by now they have all the ammo needed to restrict its contact to a centre once a week for an hour. They should never have gone back to it to begin with, a SS total duck up right there

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kylie, get thee a packet of salt & vinegar crisps and a can of coke down you lovely, the crisps put the salt back in your system and the coke gives you a bit of sugar xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think she needs an extension refit & can't manage the mess because she has too many extensions set too high on top so is just wrapping various tea towels round her bonce
It looked like she has more traction alopecia too in Ireland, round the front near her face .....not surprising when she gets more extensions than other people have fitted and has to sign a disclaimer with a hairdresser to do it. She somehow thinks this is an achievement!

• Sick
God, the weird way her mouth folds in in the middle in at the very end when she swallows, like an old woman with her dentures out. She isn't aware of the ugliness of her facial movements like Peaking's avatar which is the most repellent pout in the world. Sorry Peaks, I bet you're lovely in real life.
I've though this for a while, when she poses with filters on she can make the lips look a certain way but in real life, moving about
they are just absurd and too big and droopy :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Doofus be doofusing.
True story this i once emailed skank and her management with a list of upcoming stories she could use and offered my services as a script/court excuse writer but never heard back. 😘 Wasn't long after i got banned from all the comments sections of all the tabroids. 🤣🤣
As funny as this is( and it is), it’s so wrong that you were banned.What had that got to do with the tabloids?What happened to freedom of speech?
In effect, you were banned because you offended KP and her management.This shows that there is some kind of agenda in place.They want to keep KP on side.
On another note, I will be asking you next weeks lottery numbers, as the potato of destiny seems to be getting everything right lately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I screen recorded it for you and tried to upload but it says file too big, sorry 😔 it's essentially just her drinking that wine with a voiceover saying she tells the truth and it pisses people off (not her voice). It's only about 5 seconds long.
I wonder if her 'telling the truth' is some sort of comeback for her lies to SS and police in the last few months? She's been caught out, some sort of court thing is happening next week but still she tries to cling to being in the right some how?

• Sick
God, the weird way her mouth folds in in the middle in at the very end when she swallows, like an old woman with her dentures out. She isn't aware of the ugliness of her facial movements like Peaking's avatar which is the most repellent pout in the world. Sorry Peaks, I bet you're lovely in real life.
its feck ugly isnt it

• Haha
Ha you can tell I’m bored, We Krusties all know the papers talk absolute bollocks when it comes to the Skank , all smoke and mirrors, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did that too, haha! I checked it for my birthday week and it was fully booked but very affordable, nice but not 5 star celebrity!

Reactions: 20
I definitely think the kids have been removed from its 'care' and at a moments notice it has definitely ran off to get out the way, let its hair down and get off its face. (Burying head in the sand) is another term for what its done...
When it returns to UK it will have to face the music and lots of things could come out. It has to return home at some point, you can run Kipper but you can't hide from the SS and the fact it ran off instead of facing the music last week will not go down favourably with them either.
I should think by now they have all the ammo needed to restrict its contact to a centre once a week for an hour. They should never have gone back to it to begin with, a SS total duck up right there
Yes it would be better if she had restricted access like you say but I wouldn't blame SS. 'What if'. KP got the kids to tell SS something awful happened. SS and the courts would be duty-bound to investigate all that, which takes
months. She is devious and manipulative. Most people don't lie about such serious things but she would, the courts and SS unfortunately have to investigate everything and the more complex it is, the longer it takes. I should think most of what's gone on will be due to her manipulation and campaign against K& M. There's still an accusation of intent to use a gun and child neglect hanging over Kieran. SS / courts can't hand kids over to someone arrested over that without having hearings about everything that went on.

• Sad
ooh fried egg sarnie havent had one of those in years, might have to sort that later
---
Just watched kipper on ig, she really is off her face isnt she

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.