Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I posted it, just to prove to any doubters having a nosey that this is Kipper and what she does. History repeating itself, she has form and is a nasty, vindictive narc
---
Look at it, pretending to 'be happy'
That is not a face of someone happy..
Looks like the bottom lip is about to split open as usual. Will be even worse this time, after all the 'butterfly'procedures & :poop: injected into them. Her skin is really, really bad. Now resembling the dug up remains of John Torrington
1683632004899.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In relation to the older children - kids aren't daft, they start to form their own opinions of their parents as they get older. They remember things, they take in everything. Even from what we see from the media and social media we can see what's happening and so will Princess and Junior

PA probably didn't need to tell them very much, they can see for themselves who gives them the support and love and stability all children need
I think this is definitely true in a lot of cases but I don’t think we can underestimate the power of a narc and gaslighting parent. It can lead to lasting damage from childhood well into adulthood. It’s easier to form opinions when you have been brought up right by a well balanced parent. This isn’t the case for these kids.
---
I’ve never subjected myself to that ole noo weld video before and I am peeing myself at the sheer awfulness - thanks for posting 😂😂
She’s just so bloody loud. She never used to be like that though? What happened?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this is definitely true in a lot of cases but I don’t think we can underestimate the power of a narc and gaslighting parent. It can lead to lasting damage from childhood well into adulthood. It’s easier to form opinions when you have been brought up right by a well balanced parent. This isn’t the case for these kids.
---

She’s just so bloody loud. She never used to be like that though? What happened?!
Perhaps she’s mutton.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.