Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to be impressed? Is she toadying about after her Damehood again?
---
Keep your bleeping freebie your sister Sophie the source gave you skanky you bleep. I'M having a royal stew for the cornation you illiterate fuckwit. 🤣View attachment 2152667
Miles better than the muck skanky posts Stan. :)
---
He knows his own face isn't good enough, so the only way he can make money is by filtering the tit out of it and make himself look like a matinee idol instead of the coarse lump he really is.
Nah he looks more like a Manatee Idol :)
---
what is it with that stupid string skirt?
They're her old hair extenshuns!
---
D'awwwwww..... he lurves her....

View attachment 2152922

Although he could be trying to push her off in this shot...

View attachment 2152923
That thigh tattoo looks like she's shat herself
---
Well Kylie is going to go off topic completely as it‘s a royal thing day with my nearest to a royal related story, and Kylie did a bit of drinking in town with friends this afternoon, Oi Oi trouble 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 OMG am I Skank, noooo I’m not, as my lovely husband (not a vile Sink-Boy) took my beautiful daughter to bounce on trampolines for an hour, his turn, we both find trampoline watching not the best fun in town 😁 but note well Skank, this is what you do for your children if you truly love them, not stick them on iPads while you pamper yourself 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyways, when Princess Di tragically died, I was 20 years old, Kylie went to Buck House on funeral day, we stood on a corner by the roundabout, saw the Queen come out in her car, both William and Harry walked past us, OMG no wonder Harry is traumatised by that day, I still remember seeing him, so small, he looked like he didn’t want to be there, it really was heartbreaking to see. Whatever you think of him, and I think he’s made some bad decisions, I saw the pain that day, dude is obviously badly affected by losing his mum, so I do feel for him, that family could have done so much better by him.

However, as tragic as that day was, I ended up having a fabulous day out. Later that afternoon we went to Soho, got very drunk, went to many gay bars, it was so strange, everyone loved Di and shots were pouring in her honour. Always remember a group of gay guys I was drinking with cheering her constantly, saying it was what she’d wanted, have to say she was really loved for all the AIDS related work she did.

Think this is just me saying it’s a bit of a load of bollox this coronation isn’t it, poor Di was treated so badly, not at all keen on that Camilla…don’t I ramble when I’ve had a drink at times 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Back to Skank, god she’s a twit, but I’m still smiling she doesn’t have the kids with her this weekend…YaY, praying for a result next week that means it continues.
The only good thing I have to say about Cowmilla is that she does love dogs - isnt she a patron at Battersea now?
Aside from that NOWT!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh dear, Stan my internet went down last night, just catching up, I'm killing myself laughing here again now, you've got Phil and Grant spot on there 🤣🤣👍
---

Yep, correct. She's amazing that lady, always been an Anne fan 👍

What do we think old off-her-head bagface will be up to today then folks? Hurriedly arranging to get home tomorrow??? 🤔
Of course! Cases neatly packed having laundered clothes yesterday evening. Souvenirs for all family and children carefully stowed amongst clothes and in hand luggage. Passport and tickets checked and ready in the usually ever present bumbag, and airport transfer organised for a timely arrival at airport.

That's the villa next door, now regards Skankerella....naaah, chaos, don't know what day it is and couldn't find her arse with an atlas!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just had a grand idea, she could take all her KP Crapestrian horsey stuff up to Appleby from 8th June, they'd love her shiny polyester pink rubbish up there, she'd make enough to clear her debts in a week 👍 and have her annual bath at the same time.
Great idea! I hate that horse fair thing (even though I am 1/16th Romany), furthermore I am an uncertain that even that lot would entertain dat fing once they'd heard it screeching at them more than 5 minutes about "Der Pwicey............................" :ROFLMAO:
---
The account on Companies House does not look healthy…only £21k profit as of April 2022 and something like £696 in the bank!
Oooooh what a shock! Another company destined to go down the kharzi imminently leaving a string of debts behind, largely due to all the Directior's Loans it has removed from company coffers
---
Those arse implants look like they’ve gone hard. I would think that’s dangerous.
Imagine it fell over whilst pissed? The resulting explosion would cause a tsunami to wipe out Spain
---
Ooooh just looked at the video, oh my she looks wired…but but but she is always saying she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s smashed, hohoho, reckon that drinking will be bringing the rows tonight, she ain’t a happy bunny, the overlaid comment saying “I suffer from a disorder where I tell the truth and it pisses people off 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 “… bring it on.

View attachment 2153293
Wearing another revolting crinkly nylon number from JYY though; Just imagine the sparks coming off her when Phil and Grant bang together underneath....................................... ⚡🌝🌝⚡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG the replies on her drinking post, she’s getting slated over on her IG

I think some of these below are even coming from people who like her, karma is here Tattlers, she’s fooling very few now….

View attachment 2153329
The answer to that is that actually NOBODY loves her - skank is the only one who loves her. It seems even der fairmerli are keeping out of her latest shitstorm
---
When you get freebies, you must take what you get! The Butcher was probably fed up of her and her freebies and did Phil and Grant different sizes hoping she won’t come back!
He had a couple of spare ones in a drawer for some reason and since it was a freebie he used them on skank :) Waste not want not .....
---
You are awesome as are Mr and Miss Potato x

you need to be cautious, you can cook, you can drive, you can look after animals, sort the kids out and meet all their needs and you actually have a job. Oh duck, Stan you could be the next new egg😱😱
She'll be trying to track you down once she sobers up. In that case Stan old mate - you are perfectly safe Woo Hoo!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she ran to Spain because the Bunny neglect was too much for her.
Are the dogs in an outbuilding in her mansion?
Maybe the graffiti person will come back, but, unlikely because I think that was an inside job.
Or the house gets attacked again by thieves who break in, don’t steal anything, then leave the place tidier that it was before.

• Haha
Quite ironic really as it’s never told the truth in its life, so just another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Found these amusing comments on it's FB page..

POSTER

I love JYY but 3 time they have messed my order up missing items and still awaiting items it's put me off buying from them again, I know its nothing to do with you.
tshirts Are cheep quality wasn't impressed paid for 3 and only 2 in the pack. Gonna phone up Tuesday still waiting for a mystery bag and the one I did get was 1 item clothing and some lashes or something, again total let down tbh. Xxx

Katie Price

morning, that’s strange did you order any of my range that was on preorder as sometimes it takes longer. yes yes sounds right the mystery bags is clothing and my makeup range mixed just for £20 if you used a code etc. That’s really good xxxx

POSTER
Katie Price what's strange is how you can have the gall to rip off your so called fans without an inch of remorse

POSTER
she seems to have that down to a fine art View attachment 2153629

POSTER
at least you seen the light cheap tat and a rip off

POSTER
as if she gives af. Just takes the money

--------------------------
Katie Price Talentless, uses her kids to line her pockets. #UnfitMother #LockTheB*tchUpAndThrowAwayTheKeyView attachment 2153630View attachment 2153631

Morning walk to the fridge for alcohol and the kitchen counter (sniff sniff ) or still in her pit as it's her sister posting this drivel

you remind me of my grand father with all them tattoes

Oh dear what the hell has she done to herself she looks like a trans i suppose it teaches us to know when enough is enough View attachment 2153632

What the holy heck

Vile, wouldn’t even go there if she was the last woman on earth.
Can’t stand the woman

🥳🥳
One of my comments there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The papers know she's in a villa but they'll buy pics making out like she's wandering around a resort with mole face and he's chucking her on a sunbed cos she's revolting......what's with that. Roll on losing everything ya messy bish!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
View attachment 2153557
That mouth is just awful ... looks too wide for her face and the filler has migrated away from the middle so the lips look really odd when she drinks the alcohol. She looks absolutely horrendous. That's not her first glass of alcohol or her last either, she is clearly drunk. Carol thinks nothing of her, she just provides his zleb status and Slymi is encouraging her car crash appearance and behaviour for the coin ... its her own fault and consequences for her awful attitude and begaviour that her life has spiralled in this way, whatever else we think of them surely her family must be worried about her with this pair of creeps telling her what she wants to hear. This is a car crash in slow motion, I don't think she will live long if this carries on, she must have so many physical health problems due to the awful surgeries - her face and body are a mess
---
I've just had a grand idea, she could take all her KP Crapestrian horsey stuff up to Appleby from 8th June, they'd love her shiny polyester pink rubbish up there, she'd make enough to clear her debts in a week 👍 and have her annual bath at the same time.
State of Kipper at the moment someone would tack her up to a cart and drive her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
she looks so out of it on the latest video on her instagram i will not be surprised if the video is taken off soon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooh look at that, think you all know I got a thing about Skank hating Holly Willoughby with a passion, well Holly posted that photo 12 minutes before Skank looking at time on their IG’s, coincidence, I think not, that Skank is watching Holly like a hawk, copying her posts now. See you all thought I was joking, I got Skank sussed, she’s after Holly, makes you think 🤔

Though I just ran this idea past my husband, he said “Kylie you’re drunk, talking 💩, don’t post that“….haha, he doesn‘t know the Skank like we do…
View attachment 2153228
SFP had posted the same one as well. I was wondering who it was in Sophie's story video of Albert in the conservatory with the blue trainers on. Looked they were at her mum's. Whoever it was had a manicure.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ha you can tell I’m bored, We Krusties all know the papers talk absolute bollocks when it comes to the Skank , all smoke and mirrors, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
it actually looks quite good for that price 69 euro a night i would have been intrested in booking it but only if the owners give proof it as had a deep clean after the last guest(but then again i suppose i could save myself £400 by flogging the dirty underwear she as prob left on the floor under the bed
---
at least at the beginning he could fake liking touching her now it is at arms length

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Hello, how are we all today ?….Um, I’ll tell you how I am, rough, drinking in the afternoon on coronation day at 45 years old has meant Kylie has a bit of a hangover this morning 🤦🏽‍♀️ My one consolation is knowing Skanky looked 10x more drunk than I was yesterday and she’s basically the same age as me, so I’m surmising she has a hangover from hell today, and I’m loving that thought….you mean girl Kylie 😈😁

Ho Ho Ho, hope she is indeed feeling rotten 😁 hope the gruesome twosome also had a massive row, roll on their next IG posts. Really feel it’s falling apart for her now, even for her she’s looking really awful on this trip, karma is here, and we’ve still got whatever is going on next week to come. I think she won’t be coming back for Tuesday, she’ll ignore whatever it is as she always does, but I can taste her comeuppance, it’s dangling in front of us now, woo hoo, hope I’m not jumping the gun but it really feels like things are finally moving against her. Let’s see what nonsense the three Spanish holiday (it’s not work ) clowns bring us today. Meanwhile I‘m hunting down my own hangover cure this morning….eeek 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.