Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fir chrissakes someone give her the money to get Phil and Grant the same size. The sight of Big Grant hanging down a couple lower than Phil turns my stomach.
When you get freebies, you must take what you get! The Butcher was probably fed up of her and her freebies and did Phil and Grant different sizes hoping she won’t come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh just looked at the video, oh my she looks wired…but but but she is always saying she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s smashed, hohoho, reckon that drinking will be bringing the rows tonight, she ain’t a happy bunny, the overlaid comment saying “I suffer from a disorder where I tell the truth and it pisses people off 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 “… bring it on.

View attachment 2153293
God, the weird way her mouth folds in in the middle in at the very end when she swallows, like an old woman with her dentures out. She isn't aware of the ugliness of her facial movements like Peaking's avatar which is the most repellent pout in the world. Sorry Peaks, I bet you're lovely in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Of course you tell the truth skank,,, because in your twisted narcissistic vengeful drink and drug addicted mind you believe every word that you spout. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think after watching that video we could all say that KARMA , has definately decided to join her on her holiday. The night is young , could get interesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If you are having some sort of meeting next week involving the custody of your children, I’m thinking showing you are arrogantly drunk on SM the weekend before is not the best move. Yay Skank, keep drinking, more posts like this please 👍🏾😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm so sorry to hear about your boy, sending big love and lots of healing prayers ❤. Tiggy was so out of the blue, 3 months ago my mum woke up with a swollen head, vet visit and bloods confirmed he had very low white blood count and the swelling was blood around the brain and then bloods confirmed leukemia. Mum decided to go ahead with treatment only based on his quality of life and him not suffering, he was doing well but last night she just knew he was off, she gave him a full packet of corned beef ( his favourite treat) and a cup of tea with two sugers and slept downstairs by the fire with him, at 6am she woke up and he was panting and vacant, called the vet at 8am when they opened for a home visit and he died by the roaring fire on mums lap at 10am 😔 skanky has no idea how blessed she is to have these animals, like you I bleeping ate her treatment of them! Thank you so much for being so lovely ❤ it's very much appreciated xx
Bless you sweetheart ❤😘 it's so hard to let them go intit, even when you know it's right. My boy was at deaths door last week, vet sent us home with heart meds to give us a few more days with him but Mr Braveheart dog has rallied round, we know it's not a mend, but he's not ready yet. While he can still gob off at the neighbours, he's not done. Once he can't do that any more, I'll make the call, just like your Mum did. I've taken every bloody one of my pets to the vets and hugged them if they've had to go across the bridge, I'll never let anyone go without Mummy cuddles.
And a cup of tea, with two sugars, what is it they have to have one to stick their noses in 🤣🤣🤣❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone's been been on the drink and drugs and is off the reservation without permission, this could get very interesting in the next few hours if slymi Rymi is off with someone else and there's only skank and sink boy in the villa. Stay tuned folks and get the popcorn ready. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Anyone else thinking skank has been ignoring calls and Sophie the source has had a visit or phone call then rang skank with some bad news. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can someone put that video up here for us without insta?
Pretty please.😂
I screen recorded it for you and tried to upload but it says file too big, sorry 😔 it's essentially just her drinking that wine with a voiceover saying she tells the truth and it pisses people off (not her voice). It's only about 5 seconds long.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I mean perhaps our Krusty girls can explain it to me, But she says she hasn’t got any eggs, So how can there be a surrogate 🤣🤣🤣
if shes not producing eggs,shes been through the menopause, so no more getting pregnant for her.if she froze eggs years ago, they can be inplanted into a surogate (after tests etc.) but she would have to pay all fees and costs. since shes bankrupt,had all her kids taken from her and has no money,i would say the chances of this happening, are very slim. if it were to happen,she would be better off getting a special surrgate that the papers will pay for, like Jessica Alves or Rimme ,any kids would be taken from her because shes a useless bleeping druggie. shes better off getting a house brick, dressing it up and calling it babes, about the only thing she could look after without killing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
if shes not producing eggs,shes been through the menopause, so no more getting pregnant for her.if she froze eggs years ago, they can be inplanted into a surogate (after tests etc.) but she would have to pay all fees and costs. since shes bankrupt,had all her kids taken from her and has no money,i would say the chances of this happening, are very slim. if it were to happen,she would be better off getting a special surrgate that the papers will pay for, like Jessica Alves or Rimme ,any kids would be taken from her because shes a useless bleeping druggie. shes better off getting a house brick, dressing it up and calling it babes, about the only thing she could look after without killing it.
Skanks already got a brick (prick) that she dresses up and calls babe the child's name is sink boy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry to hear about your boy, sending big love and lots of healing prayers ❤. Tiggy was so out of the blue, 3 months ago my mum woke up with a swollen head, vet visit and bloods confirmed he had very low white blood count and the swelling was blood around the brain and then bloods confirmed leukemia. Mum decided to go ahead with treatment only based on his quality of life and him not suffering, he was doing well but last night she just knew he was off, she gave him a full packet of corned beef ( his favourite treat) and a cup of tea with two sugers and slept downstairs by the fire with him, at 6am she woke up and he was panting and vacant, called the vet at 8am when they opened for a home visit and he died by the roaring fire on mums lap at 10am 😔 skanky has no idea how blessed she is to have these animals, like you I bleeping ate her treatment of them! Thank you so much for being so lovely ❤ it's very much appreciated xx
Krunky I’m so sorry about Tiggy, greyhounds are always a sweet, gentle breed from those I’ve met. I’m sending all your family big hugs and love 🤗xxx

@Facehugger I’m sorry about your fur baby too, we have an old boy with not much time left due to cancer, nothing can be done unfortunately. It’s hard knowing every moment with your fur baby is possibly his last. I’m sending you big love and hugs too and to all your family as it’s as hard to lose furry family members as human members xx🤗

you’ll notice from my avatar there is no crown, #NotMyKing. But I hope all the Krusties celebrating the coronation had a great day. I was hoping for Charles to trip in his crown, the Universe didn’t grant my wish.

which leads me on to Skanky, I regularly hope she has minor clumsy moments, it can be particularly vexatious having constant clumsy episodes (I know I have them regularly, but we just laugh about mum being a spanner who shouldn’t be left unattended for her own safety). I too have been wondering why her holidays are never without an entourage (amongst many thing), I did wonder in the comments section of one of the daily rags of any acts or charity or kindness? I can’t remember a single altruistic act on behalf of Skanky! EVER!! I appreciate I am not the best researcher on here, but I have read enough about her for over 14 years to realise she has never carried out one charitable act, not a single selfless act in all her sorry miserable life.

if Skanky really wanted to turn her life around and gain positive press in the process she could actually start doing random acts of kindness with different charities and random fans. She could start a redemption arc story, with her fighting from the bottom of the barrel struggling to put her dysfunctional past behind her. She could attend real mental health appointments and truly turn her life around. We know she is too far gone down this path to turn away now, but I wish it was possible. Her children deserve no less than a mum who takes accountability for the problems she has caused, and for her deficits as a parent, but who will also be a caring, loving co-parent that brings additional joy to their lives. It’s not who Skanky is though, Skanky’s idea of self reflection is to stare at her tits and the filtered photos on her phone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Bless you sweetheart ❤😘 it's so hard to let them go intit, even when you know it's right. My boy was at deaths door last week, vet sent us home with heart meds to give us a few more days with him but Mr Braveheart dog has rallied round, we know it's not a mend, but he's not ready yet. While he can still gob off at the neighbours, he's not done. Once he can't do that any more, I'll make the call, just like your Mum did. I've taken every bloody one of my pets to the vets and hugged them if they've had to go across the bridge, I'll never let anyone go without Mummy cuddles.
And a cup of tea, with two sugars, what is it they have to have one to stick their noses in 🤣🤣🤣❤😘
❤❤❤ exactly that sweetheart, hope Mr Braveheart has many many more shouting episodes at the neighbours yet ❤ its so bloody hard! My Mabel Is only 18 months yet i lay in bed at night worrying about the time she is not here! I'm ridiculous! And yes tea! Mabel always trying to snuffle it! And one of my cats Morty is obsessed with hot sauce! I kid you not,would literally bite my hand off for it ( obviously won't give it to him!) Haha xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.