Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinking skank has been ignoring calls and Sophie the source has had a visit or phone call then rang skank with some bad news. 😎
I’m going to start referring to you as Stan the Seer, (Mystic Meg had tit on you!) it’s wild how often you get it right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
With you Crow. Bad night too and anti-monarchy. Will be avoiding it all. I wonder if the fetid Skanky creature will make a statement about it? Being upstaged isn’t her bag though.
It's sickening watching it (I'm at work and have no choice) knowing the wealth they have whilst the country is I'm crisis, bit like Katie spending all the money of her creditors 😡
I was lucky to work with Joanna, Jennifer Saunders and Ade Edmondson once. All ultimate professionals. Refused 'star treatment' and ate on the catering bus with everyone else. Just the same with Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse who I was lucky enough to work with when I worked for The Princes Trust. Strangely, we did a charity ad with Harry, Paul and Phil Collins. The PR arse was telling us that no one was to speak to Phil, he turned up on the tube with a flat cap on and a newspaper under his arm and no one knew who he was!

Proud to say I'm a Krusty who has been to a PT dinner at Highgrove. Mind you, first and last time I've worn a dress!
I went off Jennifer Saunders when I found out she enjoys fox hunting. Her and Katie both animal abusers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Krunky I’m so sorry about Tiggy, greyhounds are always a sweet, gentle breed from those I’ve met. I’m sending all your family big hugs and love 🤗xxx

@Facehugger I’m sorry about your fur baby too, we have an old boy with not much time left due to cancer, nothing can be done unfortunately. It’s hard knowing every moment with your fur baby is possibly his last. I’m sending you big love and hugs too and to all your family as it’s as hard to lose furry family members as human members xx🤗

you’ll notice from my avatar there is no crown, #NotMyKing. But I hope all the Krusties celebrating the coronation had a great day. I was hoping for Charles to trip in his crown, the Universe didn’t grant my wish.

which leads me on to Skanky, I regularly hope she has minor clumsy moments, it can be particularly vexatious having constant clumsy episodes (I know I have them regularly, but we just laugh about mum being a spanner who shouldn’t be left unattended for her own safety). I too have been wondering why her holidays are never without an entourage (amongst many thing), I did wonder in the comments section of one of the daily rags of any acts or charity or kindness? I can’t remember a single altruistic act on behalf of Skanky! EVER!! I appreciate I am not the best researcher on here, but I have read enough about her for over 14 years to realise she has never carried out one charitable act, not a single selfless act in all her sorry miserable life.

if Skanky really wanted to turn her life around and gain positive press in the process she could actually start doing random acts of kindness with different charities and random fans. She could start a redemption arc story, with her fighting from the bottom of the barrel struggling to put her dysfunctional past behind her. She could attend real mental health appointments and truly turn her life around. We know she is too far gone down this path to turn away now, but I wish it was possible. Her children deserve no less than a mum who takes accountability for the problems she has caused, and for her deficits as a parent, but who will also be a caring, loving co-parent that brings additional joy to their lives. It’s not who Skanky is though, Skanky’s idea of self reflection is to stare at her tits and the filtered photos on her phone
Ah, thank you so much Jayney ❤ you enjoy your time with your old boy too ❤😘 see, we get moaned at on here for pet chat, but I've always said it's completely relevant we share our feelings because the Skank bag is the opposite end of the scale to all us Krusties, she doesn't give a duck, sadly 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Krunky I’m so sorry about Tiggy, greyhounds are always a sweet, gentle breed from those I’ve met. I’m sending all your family big hugs and love 🤗xxx

@Facehugger I’m sorry about your fur baby too, we have an old boy with not much time left due to cancer, nothing can be done unfortunately. It’s hard knowing every moment with your fur baby is possibly his last. I’m sending you big love and hugs too and to all your family as it’s as hard to lose furry family members as human members xx🤗

you’ll notice from my avatar there is no crown, #NotMyKing. But I hope all the Krusties celebrating the coronation had a great day. I was hoping for Charles to trip in his crown, the Universe didn’t grant my wish.

which leads me on to Skanky, I regularly hope she has minor clumsy moments, it can be particularly vexatious having constant clumsy episodes (I know I have them regularly, but we just laugh about mum being a spanner who shouldn’t be left unattended for her own safety). I too have been wondering why her holidays are never without an entourage (amongst many thing), I did wonder in the comments section of one of the daily rags of any acts or charity or kindness? I can’t remember a single altruistic act on behalf of Skanky! EVER!! I appreciate I am not the best researcher on here, but I have read enough about her for over 14 years to realise she has never carried out one charitable act, not a single selfless act in all her sorry miserable life.

if Skanky really wanted to turn her life around and gain positive press in the process she could actually start doing random acts of kindness with different charities and random fans. She could start a redemption arc story, with her fighting from the bottom of the barrel struggling to put her dysfunctional past behind her. She could attend real mental health appointments and truly turn her life around. We know she is too far gone down this path to turn away now, but I wish it was possible. Her children deserve no less than a mum who takes accountability for the problems she has caused, and for her deficits as a parent, but who will also be a caring, loving co-parent that brings additional joy to their lives. It’s not who Skanky is though, Skanky’s idea of self reflection is to stare at her tits and the filtered photos on her phone
Thank you Jaynie, and big loves to your old boy ❤ told my mum about all the lovely messages from the krusties and she is very touched...amazing considering we are all evil trolls 😒 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I went on instagram to look at Skanky’s video,
Didn’t realise you could read comments on instagram, But you can, and can see who a lot of these people are, and it has solved one puzzle for me,
We have always wondered what type of deluded nutters make up Skanky’s fans, I always thought it was people not taking their medication, But most of the people who comment saying, “Beautiful “,
“I’m a Big fan”, Call anyone criticising her trolls,
“Love you babe” , etc etc , Seem to be hairdressers esp in extensions, , in aesthetics, work in nail bars,
Make up artists, teeth whitening, Strange people,
Frightening really, Who’d want any of these nutters near ya? Sort of like Elaine Paige following Skanky for her singing

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m going to start referring to you as Stan the Seer, (Mystic Meg had tit on you!) it’s wild how often you get it right!
I can't take all the credit Jaynie.. this is Pa Tato my Sensei, spiritual guide and the source of my mystic powers of foresight. 👁🤣
IMG_20230506_230239_656~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Didn’t realise you could read comments on instagram, But you can, and can see who a lot of these people are, and it has solved one puzzle for me,
We have always wondered what type of deluded nutters make up Skanky’s fans, I always thought it was people not taking their medication, But most of the people who comment saying, “Beautiful “,
“Love you babe” , etc etc , Seem to be hairdressers esp in extensions, , in aesthetics, work in nail bars,
Frightening really, Who’d want any of these nutters near ya? Sort of like Elaine Paige following Skanky for her singing
My sister is a trained nurse who has moved to ascetics, she also has had a boob job. She was literally revolted by the twats who inject kipper ( she always has said if you have injectables you should be nurse trained ) the butterfly lips etc are not safe and only cowboys do it. As for her tits,the muscle of grant has slipped and its actually very dangerous, it can cause so many issues, whoever has done the work is unethical and seriously tit at their job... so absolutely deserved for kipper.
---
I can't take all the credit Jaynie.. this is Pa Tato my Sensei, spiritual guide and the source of my mystic powers of foresight. 👁🤣View attachment 2153459
He's nicked sinkboys tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't take all the credit Jaynie.. this is Pa Tato my Sensei, spiritual guide and the source of my mystic powers of foresight. 👁🤣View attachment 2153459
You are awesome Stan! Bloody brilliant 😘 but you have been uncannily close with some of your predictions, unless the only reason Skank follows the Tattle thread is to get your predictions like her daily horoscope 😉🤣 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
#275 A hideous abomination celebrating the King's "cornation"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You are awesome Stan! Bloody brilliant 😘 but you have been uncannily close with some of your predictions, unless the only reason Skank follows the Tattle thread is to get your predictions like her daily horoscope 😉🤣 x
True story this i once emailed skank and her management with a list of upcoming stories she could use and offered my services as a script/court excuse writer but never heard back. 😘 Wasn't long after i got banned from all the comments sections of all the tabroids. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She’s finally blocked me - so I have a full house now! Slymi, Cole and now Skank. I am secretly pleased I’ve hit a nerve with them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He really will xxx
I’m hoping he’s there for my Mylo, a street cat for the first few years of his life, then I moved onto his to his territory. We had a couple of getting to know you months, then he moved in permanently. He gets extra treats now, including lactose free cream and cheese (he’s a proper cheese fiend).

I’d have given any of Skanky’s cats a home and everything they needed to help them until they were ready for their furever homes, highly vetted obviously. I love dogs, but cats are my preferred furry companion. I adore my babies. They are so loving and gentle, they still have the cat sass and mischief that I love. All but one is a rescue. Where are those poor kittens? They can hate being lonely initially as they’ve just been part of a litter prior to that.
Edited to add: if this post doesn’t make much sense, then the sleeping tablets are definitely working 🥱🥱.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.