Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Evening you lovely lot 😘. …

So the gruesome twosome and the FLF are all in Spain in a cheap as chips villa 😂 making out its some swanky place, I think their days are numbered. No collaborations except from jyyyyy y nothing for SB and the FLF is useless. They must all sit together trying to work out scams and headlines for money. No one would be daft enough to be a surrogate for her , no one wants SB as an ambassador not seen any ads for his ding ding meals for a while.

I hope what ever is going off on the 9th shows her /them up for the low life’s they are.
Enjoy your evening and week end x😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to put any of you off your sausage rolls and pork pies but....

Feck me, state of that mug
Screenshot_20230506_180045_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Honestly, I am so surprised why some folk keep expecting any better of the skanky shitbag than the behaviour she's always bloody displayed, it's always been there but I think it's in the blood meself.
Always got to be off 'travelling' somewhere.
Always got to have it's nails, hair & face done, while the kids run about scruffy, unwashed & 'feral' even though they've always got the latest gadgets. Who needs clothes that fit, or a bath, if you've got an iPhone 246 or whatever.
Always got to have a pack of dogs that you leave to their own devices, and a horse or several.
Always on the rob for meals you don't bother to pay for.
Always got tit and stuff everywhere & leave it behind for others to clear up.
Will get summat for nowt wherever they can, & don't pay their bills.

On another note, hmmm, that Chad Texeira fella, now wasn't it him that was always in Dubai with that porta potty woman influencer Bayley Isla or whatever her name was, or have I completely got him mixed up with someone else? 🤔
---
It's a fly fringe, due to the stench of her fanny. 😂
Like them multi coloured plastic curtains you had at the back door in the 70's 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The way they are holding hands, soooo in love, not.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
so Katie says people are saying she as only earned £150 on only fans she says add a couple of noughts so £15000 still not the millions she/PEOPLE SAYS SHE IS EARNING(why does the paper say Katie revels how much she earns NO KATIE HINTS AT HOW MUCH SHE EARNS UNTIL SHE PROVES IT IN BLACK AND WHITE DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH)
She actually said a “few” noughts, not a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fir chrissakes someone give her the money to get Phil and Grant the same size. The sight of Big Grant hanging down a couple lower than Phil turns my stomach.
I know. She can never seem to got the panels an equal width over the norks either....

1683394822749.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think they missed a trick with the headline, how about 'Cor said the Nation' ..... maybe she was subliminally telling them to write that, or maybe she's just a thick stupid witch ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.