Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor blimey she got a freebie for the Cor nation ,meanwhile everyone else is watching or avoiding the coronation 🤣🤣🤣 wonder what this cor nation is the thick twit.
Edit she did actually say cor nation .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh Phoebs what a beautiful story, love hearing people I think are wonderful, are truly like that in reality ❤ Really struck me today seeing Joanna in that gorgeous outfit what a fabulous woman she is. Still think Patsy in AbFab is one of the finest comic creations ever, Joanna owned that role, stole every scene she was in, love her so much ❤
Kylie,I know I have always loved Joanna when I see her in a comedy show on Tv,can’t remember name it was back very early seventies,then Ab Fab,she was my hero cos I was exactly like her.especially when she had that body thing you got back in those days,where you press stud underneath yer crutch,But a bastard going to loo so you didn’t do them up so you had the flaps hanging out yer trousers.🤣🤣Yep that was me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And I agree why does he filter his face does he think he will get a modelling contract, he will walk in looking like Beavis and Butt-Head and be shown the door, I genuinely can’t understand why the three wise monkeys all filter themselves amd each other what an insult when your partner or mate agrees your butt ugly and need the filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I so agree. On her FB page posted 17 hours ago making out like those photos were being taken this weekend in Spain. We all know those are shots from Thailand taken weeks ago. Liar Liar Pants Enormously On Fire...

View attachment 2152409
Not though is it Kipper ... where are your knee tattoos ... these must have been taken in Ting Tong land before you had them done ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Says a lot for sink boys star status and advertising power when he's been dumped as an ambassador and face for those microwave puke meals he was advertising. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SD the supposed ‘surrogate’… Stephanie Davis is the only one I can think of? And they both follow each other. I didn’t know she was a ‘big fan’ of KFP though!

are we not allowed to discuss who the surrogate is as I’ve not seen any other ‘guesses’?
There is no surrogate, never in a million years

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My dear Krusties you're taking the piss. 9 pages to go!

Bumfuck Alicante here we go...
Thanks for starting the 'bumfuck Alicante / Alabama' earworm in my head again ( in the tune of Lynard Skynard). I keep on breaking into verses as I go round the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cor blimey she got a freebie for the Cor nation ,meanwhile everyone else is watching or avoiding the coronation 🤣🤣🤣 wonder what this cor nation is the thick twit.
Edit she did actually say cor nation .
It's written on the bleedin' boxes too. She can't read though can she? It's like when them people had a 'Vandetta' against her. Terrible thing
that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kylie,I know I have always loved Joanna when I see her in a comedy show on Tv,can’t remember name it was back very early seventies,then Ab Fab,she was my hero cos I was exactly like her.especially when she had that body thing you got back in those days,where you press stud underneath yer crutch,But a bastard going to loo so you didn’t do them up so you had the flaps hanging out yer trousers.🤣🤣Yep that was me.
Me too Dolly. I lived in them. Also always little neck scarves. X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She (nor he) have any shame. What about the kid/animal neglect????
No shame, whatsover. Days after what should be treated as a family crisis (8 year old daughter contacted by pervs on the internet) and she's laughing and joking on hols and setting up photo opportunities. She's evil

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Demoted to the Daily Star now 😂😂😂
Those pictures are at their villa, no where public

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aww skanky another boggle has joined your boggle knee friends! You haggered butchered twit! See you've brought out the gif for his daily outing.
For some reason I can't edit the word ' gif' to gif...but you all get the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.