Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep covering the top of her head? Are her grey roots showing or have the wisps of hair trying to hold in her extensions finally given up?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg i thought the front view was bad but my god those arse implants are on par with the butchered tits
It’s grim. Just grim.It might not have been so awful if she had got the smaller bum implants in her chest.and the norks of doom implants in her bum.As it is, it’s like a bag of oranges.If I was a friend, I would advise her to try to return to some kind of normal.
But I’m not a friend, so crack on luv, and get more tattoos while you’re at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
looks like hes trying to headbutt her away.....hes not drunk enough to kiss her yet 😂
He's afraid to kiss her as he doesn't want herpes and he's got rimming duties with 'Rim Me' tonight..,oh Kylie behave, see what a few afternoon drinks do to me, in the gutter me, get her off the forum now !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I needed to laugh today, Kipper and Crawl out in the wild have helped. My mum's beloved whippet lost his battle with leukaemia this morning, He was 10 years old and a absolute sweetheart ❤ and was loved up untill the very last second, so if you're having a drink tonight, please raise a glass to Tiggy. Sorry to derail, Kippers a massive bleep.
Ah, so sorry sweetheart ❤ see, this is why we can't stand the Skank, she absolutely doesn't give a shiny shite about her animals whereas us Krusties do. Much love to you and your Mum tonight 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What was Anne's hat about though? We were talking about Adam Ant yesterday and I thought she looked a bit Ant-like in her get up :unsure:
What was Anne's hat about though? We were talking about Adam Ant yesterday and I thought she looked a bit Ant-like in her get up :unsure:
Hello sorry late reply...I think it was because Anne jumped on her horse just after the Ceremony in her full regalia ..
she rode alongside her brother King Charles carriage... a woman of many talents and totally dedicated to her family unlike Harry who she hopefully pissed off in the process. Therefore killing two birds with one red plume . Haha 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just had a grand idea, she could take all her KP Crapestrian horsey stuff up to Appleby from 8th June, they'd love her shiny polyester pink rubbish up there, she'd make enough to clear her debts in a week 👍 and have her annual bath at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hello sorry late reply...I think it was because Anne jumped on her horse just after the Ceremony in her full regalia ..
she rode alongside her brother King Charles carriage... a woman of many talents and totally dedicated to her family unlike Harry who she hopefully pissed off in the process. Therefore killing two birds with one red plume . Haha 😂
To stay on track Pricey is a C###

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is Colonel of the Blues and Royals and rode behind the king in the military dress uniform for that role.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just had a grand idea, she could take all her KP Crapestrian horsey stuff up to Appleby from 8th June, they'd love her shiny polyester pink rubbish up there, she'd make enough to clear her debts in a week 👍 and have her annual bath at the same time.
Haha this is excellent and so true 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.