Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Word has it Sinky ordered this to match his chavvy slapper but it was way too big for his teeny weeny

Screenshot_20230506-191543_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Red plume to hide the redhead... hahaha ... Brilliant idea Princess Anne .. well done ma'am 🤪🤣✨️xx
---
Wrong site sorry lol 😂
What was Anne's hat about though? We were talking about Adam Ant yesterday and I thought she looked a bit Ant-like in her get up :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know where @kourtneykool has gone to? I miss her and her posts a lot. She was last here in January. Is there any way to find out is she's been banned?
She’s still about, I speak to her now and again, but just had stuff going on. I’m sure she will be back soon. 😘

They must of spent all day by the pool taking fake pap shots to flog. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God bless you too Tiggy big hugs sweetheart ❤🙏xxx
Honestly I needed to laugh today, Kipper and Crawl out in the wild have helped. My mum's beloved whippet lost his battle with leukaemia this morning, He was 10 years old and a absolute sweetheart ❤ and was loved up untill the very last second, so if you're having a drink tonight, please raise a glass to Tiggy. Sorry to derail, Kippers a massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
has she pumped up her bum again? She is just getting to be a weirder shape ( If that's possible!), a totally square waist and two cataloupes stuck on her backside!

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 19.19.09.png

---
He doesn't pucker up when he 'kisses' her, just puts his flat mouth against hers, and in the second picture it looks as though he's trying to wrestle her away, his arms fully extended and hers forced back.
How apt, since she looks like some sort of mash up of Mickey Rourke, Hulk Hogan and Giant Haystacks these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looking at her instagram post with the Baylis & Harding stuff, l wondered if she‘s losing her hearing? It’s the only reason l can think of to explain the shouting and the constant talking. I realised my dad was deaf when he talked incessantly at full volume and didn’t give anyone a chance to speak. It‘s not something I’d wish on anyone, but gives a whole new meaning to the word, ‘mutton’!
My brother's the same, talks too loudly and doesn't let anyone else get a word in to cover the fact that he can't hear them.

I reckon her eyesight is as bad as her hearing as she quite obviously doesn't see what the rest of the world sees, that she's a ridiculous, unattractive, sexless mess. Now she's 45 she should be in spectacles and hearing aids, it's what happens in middle age.

Reactions: 20
This is reminding me of self-defence. I used to do TaeKwondo and Carl is looking a bit like someone who's got paired up with the person in the class who either A. Smells or B. thinks they're much better than they actually are and refuses to let the other person 'win' when they do a self-defence sequence correctly. It could also be a combination of A and B. He's probably considering a swift knee to her bollock area whilst the instructor isn't looking to get it all over more quickly. That's what I used to do.

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 19.24.06.png

---
Looking at her instagram post with the Baylis & Harding stuff, l wondered if she‘s losing her hearing? It’s the only reason l can think of to explain the shouting and the constant talking. I realised my dad was deaf when he talked incessantly at full volume and didn’t give anyone a chance to speak. It‘s not something I’d wish on anyone, but gives a whole new meaning to the word, ‘mutton’!
She is overly dramatic though and loves the sound of her own voice. It's a feature of histrionic personality - related to anti-social personality. She wants to be the centre of attention and dominate any situation, even though she has little to actually say. She could also have some damage from all the drugs too....or age related as you say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t work out if it looks like he’s holding her back from a fight “leave it Dolly, ‘e’s not wurf it” or doing some kind of weird Hokey Cokey like dance, but I don’t think there’ll be much “in out, in out, shake it all abaht” in any case!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t have instagram has anybody asked her about the kids ( that she couldn’t leave)

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.