Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its exactly what that Grauniad article featuring RimMe's ex "partner", ol' Chaddy Daddy was saying. One week of taking assorted pictures that are sold over the next month, drip-fed to the media, hence why this old crap is being passed-off as Right Now in Espagne when its perfectly obvious due to the lack of grotty tattoos that these photos are from last month's Grot-Fest.
More proof I guess that it is lying-low because otherwise there would be the usual surge of shite pictures of it Bein' Awl Seksi beside foetid swimming pools or buying junk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
These narcs also like the attention that comes with pregnancy and having kids. I was shocked when I worked that one out with the narc in my family. She seemed desperate to have a kid each year. When we visited the previous kids were just plonked in baby walkers or in front of TV and virtually ignored. She would bugger off to bed when she'd had enough and leave them all fighting and eating any old junk and said there were no rules
( sound familiar?). We were astounded, just sat amongst this chaos. She loved doing the big family photos though and posting that online. Not what happened behind closed doors at all! She also had an older son that she couldn't be bothered with after she's split with that husband and was sent to live with grandparents, big red flag, as was the collecting and neglecting of pets! That will be Skank soon, as the kids grow up they will start to cut contact as Jnr has.
It's so bloody selfish isn't it. I often wonder this about celebs who push their children into the limelight, is the family life behind closed doors always as rosy as they make out? What are they trying to prove?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like to imagine her in one of those Thai jails with just a mattress on the floor and a few meagre possessions, moaning about the UK government not doing enough to get her out. 😁
Sounds pretty much like the conditions Bunny and Jett were allegedly living in.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
But the armpit hair on her side boob is the absolute killer!
If she keeps inflating and hoisting those things upwards they'll join hands with her moustache in the middle of her forehead.
Hey thats not a bad idea though - it'll save her having to grift sum more extenshuns :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Food time 🙄
If you've absolutely NUFFINK to say about ENNYFINK then post foters of yer dinna innit! (y)
I just LURRRRVVVVE photographs of plates she's licked all the gravy off :sick:

Didn't mean you Stan my dove! Your dins are lovely. I mean these so-called "Celebs" who try to impress the rest of us with Their Dinner plates - yours are all created with love and passion whereas skank's are all grifted :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Phoebs what a beautiful story, love hearing people I think are wonderful, are truly like that in reality ❤ Really struck me today seeing Joanna in that gorgeous outfit what a fabulous woman she is. Still think Patsy in AbFab is one of the finest comic creations ever, Joanna owned that role, stole every scene she was in, love her so much ❤
I was lucky to work with Joanna, Jennifer Saunders and Ade Edmondson once. All ultimate professionals. Refused 'star treatment' and ate on the catering bus with everyone else. Just the same with Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse who I was lucky enough to work with when I worked for The Princes Trust. Strangely, we did a charity ad with Harry, Paul and Phil Collins. The PR arse was telling us that no one was to speak to Phil, he turned up on the tube with a flat cap on and a newspaper under his arm and no one knew who he was!

Proud to say I'm a Krusty who has been to a PT dinner at Highgrove. Mind you, first and last time I've worn a dress!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
And so it begins both skank and slymi Rymi on deflection and damage limitation today,, skank old pictures and slymi Rymi pictures of food then when it gets back expect some H and sympathy stories and pictures. Trying to pretend everything's fine isn't working your in this one up to your scrawny necks and that includes sink boy as your boyfriend/fiancé he also bears some responsibility for the child neglect and animal cruelty because he's been living with you and could of intervened but sat back and let it happen thinking more about his zleb status and blue tick. Your both a pair of cunts and I hope police will drag both your arses in for questioning.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
New post up she couldnt go to the Coronation event with SFP as she's having a Cornation event instead haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where’s the tattoo gone under her arm? These must be old photos. And no tattoos on the knees🙈
These were printed on 26th February in Thailand.... so much for 'Bank Holiday weekend filming'....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The penny has just dropped now, who this con artist Ryan is. I had dealings with him on behalf of KFP & AFP. They had paid for a holiday up front that he arranged & hadn’t received the tickets or confirmation. Mr PP, Leandro, AFP & KFP, think it was a villa in Spain or Portugal. I was working in London & he wouldn’t take their calls & eventually shut the phone off completely. They asked if I could try to get hold of him. I tried the number many times & eventually got through. He denied he had been given any cash to arrange a holiday. Cut a long story short, they never got their money back or the holiday! He looked a lot different then (2012). He was quite often at KFP house before this. Wonder how he’s now back on the scene? She really must be desperate for ‘friends’. Wonder if AFP & Skank got their money back now?
How does he afford his lifestyle? Endless overseas travel, nice hotels and good restaurants? Or us it all smoke and mirrors 🤔

Reactions: 24
It's so bloody selfish isn't it. I often wonder this about celebs who push their children into the limelight, is the family life behind closed doors always as rosy as they make out? What are they trying to prove?
Prices off spring are cash cows. Harvey was the first in a long line of an unfortunate series of cum dumps. All involving a lack of contraception and a blokes who wish they had pulled out. From Dwight, Peter (who was undoubtedly a man bleep) to that Hyler bloke. I bet they all wished the Price had swilled the baby juice rather than producing off spring. I wonder how intact Prices anus is?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.