Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie has pictures up of Coronation gathering at AFP house, only Albert pictured so far, wonder are B&J there or Danny and his family
I wouldn't think for 1 minute that J & B would be there. Why on earth would 2 seriously traumatized children be at a Coronation party with family they probably haven't seen for weeks/months? Who would have taken them? Who would be supervising them?
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but I do think it's a silly question 😊
This is a very serious situation. These young children have suffered massively at the hands of their mother. Their trauma is now continuing with them having to understand that their mother cares soooooo much that she's fucked off abroad again. I cannot imagine how the adults involved in this situation are dealing with it.

I wouldn't surprised if J & P were there though, enjoying a bit of SFPs cake. J could drive himself & P. They need no adult supervision. They also clearly love their nan.
However it may just be SFP as it's probably still too soon to have a large gathering around AFP.

Reactions: 31
Just sharing this from the westcrack thread it's part of @TerrifiedofKittens post, The article is lengthy but good.

www.theguardian.com

‘People think we are scumbags. But celebrities are ringing us!’ The changing world of the paparazzi
The ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial was a reminder that celebrities and photographers have a far cosier relationship than many of them would admit. Here, insiders reveal how the industry really works
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com
“I’ve been on holiday with celebrities,” says Parfitt, 22. “Most of them are reality stars. We go to Spain, shoot six bikini sets and stick them out throughout the month.”

And Chad lets the cat out of the bag:-

Whether A-lister or otherwise, the reason that celebrities notify paparazzi of their whereabouts is the same. “It’s an exposure game,” says Chad Teixeira, the chairman of the celebrity PR firm Daddy the Agency. “It’s about keeping relevant.” Teixeira often contacts paparazzi on behalf of his clients. “What everyone has to remember is that everyone is just doing their job,” says Teixeira. “Celebrities need paps to promote their profiles. Papers need celebrities to earn an income. One can’t exist without the other.”
Yep, keeping relevant until people are sick to death of you. Great strategy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just sharing this from the westcrack thread it's part of @TerrifiedofKittens post, The article is lengthy but good.

www.theguardian.com

‘People think we are scumbags. But celebrities are ringing us!’ The changing world of the paparazzi
The ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial was a reminder that celebrities and photographers have a far cosier relationship than many of them would admit. Here, insiders reveal how the industry really works
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com
“I’ve been on holiday with celebrities,” says Parfitt, 22. “Most of them are reality stars. We go to Spain, shoot six bikini sets and stick them out throughout the month.”

Whether A-lister or otherwise, the reason that celebrities notify paparazzi of their whereabouts is the same. “It’s an exposure game,” says Chad Teixeira, the chairman of the celebrity PR firm Daddy the Agency. “It’s about keeping relevant.” Teixeira often contacts paparazzi on behalf of his clients. “What everyone has to remember is that everyone is just doing their job,” says Teixeira. “Celebrities need paps to promote their profiles. Papers need celebrities to earn an income. One can’t exist without the other.”
I so agree. On her FB page posted 17 hours ago making out like those photos were being taken this weekend in Spain. We all know those are shots from Thailand taken weeks ago. Liar Liar Pants Enormously On Fire...

1683381675742.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I so agree. On her FB page posted 17 hours ago making out like those photos were being taken this weekend in Spain. We all know those are shots from Thailand taken weeks ago. Liar Liar Pants Enormously On Fire...

View attachment 2152409
What a bleeping mess it truly is .

That face it pulls everytime it sees its own plastic tits ( that it put there) in a bikini makes me want to punch it .

Punch it really REALLY hard in its witch Face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
The idea of KP wanting another baby and making efforts to have one (either naturally or through surrogate) is disgusting. She already has 5 kids and at least 2 of them have had social services involved with them and have previously been removed from her care. She's known to be a terrible mother (I'm not even going to bother restating why, as you all know the reasons). Her lifestyle is an alcohol and drug fuelled mess. Why be trying for another baby then?
It's so bloody selfish. It's as if the kids are just accessories, they are used for show and to generate coin and sympathy, when bored with them go on and have more to 'replace' them, like with her pets.

What a bleeping mess it truly is .

That face it pulls everytime it sees its own plastic tits ( that it out there) in a bikini makes me want to punch it .

Punch it really REALLY hard in its witch Face.
I know exactly how you feel 👊🤛✊️🤜👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What's happened to Arv, it hasn't wheeled him out in ages! What's the betting when it finally comes home, Arv bear will be wheeled out within a few days!

Reactions: 25
The idea of KP wanting another baby and making efforts to have one (either naturally or through surrogate) is disgusting. She already has 5 kids and at least 2 of them have had social services involved with them and have previously been removed from her care. She's known to be a terrible mother (I'm not even going to bother restating why, as you all know the reasons). Her lifestyle is an alcohol and drug fuelled mess. Why be trying for another baby then?
It's so bloody selfish. It's as if the kids are just accessories, they are used for show and to generate coin and sympathy, when bored with them go on and have more to 'replace' them, like with her pets.
These narcs also like the attention that comes with pregnancy and having kids. I was shocked when I worked that one out with the narc in my family. She seemed desperate to have a kid each year. When we visited the previous kids were just plonked in baby walkers or in front of TV and virtually ignored. She would bugger off to bed when she'd had enough and leave them all fighting and eating any old junk and said there were no rules
( sound familiar?). We were astounded, just sat amongst this chaos. She loved doing the big family photos though and posting that online. Not what happened behind closed doors at all! She also had an older son that she couldn't be bothered with after she's split with that husband and was sent to live with grandparents, big red flag, as was the collecting and neglecting of pets! That will be Skank soon, as the kids grow up they will start to cut contact as Jnr has.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

www.theguardian.com

www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

YOU ARE SCUMBAGS!!!!
Actually you are parasitical scumbags feeding off the flabby underbelly of celebdom, especially anyone dealing with skanky

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2152409

If she is reselling old photos and passing them off as current work, isn’t that fraud?
Surely the Mail, Mirror and Sun are too canny to allow that to happen? Or are their reporters just happy to cut and paste old copy? What a life.

Reactions: 20
What's happened to Arv, it hasn't wheeled him out in ages! What's the betting when it finally comes home, Arv bear will be wheeled out within a few days!
When the tit hits the fan on the 9th, she will wheel him out, that's assuming something
is really happening on the 9th which I very much doubt.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.