Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was lucky to work with Joanna, Jennifer Saunders and Ade Edmondson once. All ultimate professionals. Refused 'star treatment' and ate on the catering bus with everyone else. Just the same with Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse who I was lucky enough to work with when I worked for The Princes Trust. Strangely, we did a charity ad with Harry, Paul and Phil Collins. The PR arse was telling us that no one was to speak to Phil, he turned up on the tube with a flat cap on and a newspaper under his arm and no one knew who he was!

Proud to say I'm a Krusty who has been to a PT dinner at Highgrove. Mind you, first and last time I've worn a dress!
I visited Highgrove on a coach trip and got caught having a sneaky cigarette near the staff car park where those rare cows are! Oops.... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Keep your bleeping freebie your sister Sophie the source gave you skanky you bleep. I'M having a royal stew for the cornation you illiterate fuckwit. 🤣
IMG_20230506_163103_229~3.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Shouting her head off on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️
Blimey I had to lower the volume. Proper screeching "I LOVE IT' over a plastic cheap soap dispenser.. it just doesn't give a tit about the events of the last few days does it. Like nothings happened, I'd be too embarrassed to show my face! What a piece of turd it is

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love these comments:

View attachment 2152444

How can the media publish pictures of her cuddling her animals, after recent developments? I realise it is an old photo, but to me it's like they are rubbing people's noses in it. They really have no scruples do they.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I visited Highgrove on a coach trip and got caught having a sneaky cigarette near the staff car park where those rare cows are! Oops.... :oops:
That would so be me! I had a hotel evacuated at silly o'clock in the morning with one of those 'sneaky cigarettes' oops

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My dear Krusties you're taking the piss. 9 pages to go!

Bumfuck Alicante here we go...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Prices off spring are cash cows. Harvey was the first in a long line of an unfortunate series of cum dumps. All involving a lack of contraception and a blokes who wish they had pulled out. From Dwight, Peter (who was undoubtedly a man bleep) to that Hyler bloke. I bet they all wished the Price had swilled the baby juice rather than producing off spring. I wonder how intact Prices anus is?
Cum Dumps...🤣 dead
---
Keep your bleeping freebie your sister Sophie the source gave you skanky you bleep. I'M having a royal stew for the cornation you illiterate fuckwit. 🤣View attachment 2152667
I would apply that to my face immediately 🤤 those dumplings!
---
They’ve all just woke up 😂
God he's such a bellend 😡 feckless cum shedder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ve all just woke up 😂
Why does he look nothing like his IG pics when he’s papped out and about at things like the Wagatha Christie events….absolute mystery to me, can’t understand it, does he pop into a parallel universe when he does his IG 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he look nothing like his IG pics when he’s papped out and about at things like the Wagatha Christie events….absolute mystery to me, can’t understand it, does he pop into a parallel universe when he does his IG 🤔😁
No the IG pics are of the real sink boy but he's that famous and to busy with his multi millionaire luxury bespoke car business he employs someone else to go to these events in his place so the in the wild pics are of his look a like body double a guy called Channing Tatum. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But Kylie, I don't think you understand - he's a celebrity. One of the beautiful people. He's a jetsetter living a full and productive life. An example to us all. ...................heavy fit of coughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He knows his own face isn't good enough, so the only way he can make money is by filtering the tit out of it and make himself look like a matinee idol instead of the coarse lump he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.