Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't much of a life is it? She's got no inner reserves so can only exist when there are other people around her. She's an empty vessel, you know the kind, the ones that makes the most noise. Does she ever spend so much a five minutes on her own? She's so bloody needy. I couldn't cope with an emotional sponge like her.
I think she’s the type of personality that sucks all the life out the room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi everyone! FINALLY caught up! (Made the mistake of going out-out last weekend, won't be doing that again this year, rough for days!) 🫣

Been horrendous catching up with what's been happening with Bunny, and worrying about Jett 😔 looking very like the walls are finally closing in on the Skank. 🙏🤞

She looks absolutely horrendous doesn't she. I recognise me from her airport pics, that's what I look like coming back from a week in Ibiza. She's on a comedown, no sleep and rattling. Difference is she's GOING on holiday, not coming back, think the drink and drugs are daily for her now.

No crown for me, staunch anti monarchist I am. My bestie is round for a takeaway later and he's a huge fan of the Royals so we've said we just won't talk about it at all 🫣🤣 Hopefully we can stick to that and remain friends 😁

Whatever you're doing today enjoy enjoy! x

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Strange coincidence. The village near us has put out all these creepy-looking scarecrow royals. We couldn't work out what these ones were supposed to be but I think it's Edina and Patsy from Ab fab. Not quite sure why that's Royal! 😅

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 12.55.02.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
SD the supposed ‘surrogate’… Stephanie Davis is the only one I can think of? And they both follow each other. I didn’t know she was a ‘big fan’ of KFP though!

are we not allowed to discuss who the surrogate is as I’ve not seen any other ‘guesses’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The thing I don’t get about Sinkboy is that when they first got together, it seems like years ago now, he supposedly ‘hated filters’ and didn’t like it when she filmed him with one on. In that period of time he’s gone from despising them to being seemingly unable to post any photo of himself with his real face.
So I expect like most of them he actually does now think that’s what he looks like, some kind of weird self hypnosis seems to go on with them that feeds their ego and cuts them off from reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Following on from today's Coronation & keeping it royal....I've heard that after being booed today, Andrew has contacted Skanky to arrange an Only Fans colab.
This will be followed by a successful podcast.
He believes this will be the way to launch them back into the dizzy heights of fame.
He can clearly see that they are both somewhat unpopular with the entire country & indeed the world!
They both need money to pay for the upkeep of their houses.
He will give her tips on how to look good for charities whilst pocketing the cash.
She will teach him how to spot the difference between underage girls & those of age to consent. They will bond over their unfair treatment by exes, accusers, disloyal family, the press, the media, the public. They've both been accused of dreadful things. All of which are completely untrue.
Andrew is also considering coming out as Harvey's father. It will show that the royal family are most definitely not racist's. And will also prove that he has had "relation's" with someone over the age of 17 as Katie was in her 20's when Harvey was born. We are invited to watch along as they open up their lives & gain their places as the countries favourite royal & favourite celebrity.
I'm crying as I write this, it makes me so emotional.
@SmillieKylie please feel free to use this breaking news for your next edition of Skanky mag 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's just making money from a story, she must know that she would never get approved to adopt. Its just another way to make cash. Maybe try get a documentary made , which I very much doubt any tv company would buy. Think can be logged under the fantasy file, along with, netflix story of her life, another autobiography, another empire etc etc
I’ve said this before, and I will say it again. I’m an old lady.
I’ve seen some of our cultural nuances change, quite dramatically.
Surrogacy was the last resort for parents who couldn’t have kids. And it was expensive and difficult to navigate. But now you have the likes of the Kardashians, treating other women like brooding mares to carry their kids. And other woman too, especially those with cash.
The Indian and Australian governments got together to outlaw surrogacy as Australian women were arriving in India in their hundreds to get poor, economically damaged women to carry children for them. Bypassing adoption and open adoption laws.
And we are only in the first twenty years of this. It’s going to get worse. And the women who choose to pay woman to have babies for them, will be rich women. Many of whom just don’t want their own bodies to change. And the victims will be poor women who will carry and give birth to a child, and never see them again. And a child, who doesn’t know who they are, and questions the motives of the people around them.
Price could easily EASILY get hold of a baby for less than £10,000. Spain do it, Thailand have just started. And she will definately do it if the right price and person are standing in front of her. She has no impulse control. And it turns out, poor parenting skills.
I just hope she doesn’t,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
so Katie says people are saying she as only earned £150 on only fans she says add a couple of noughts so £15000 still not the millions she/PEOPLE SAYS SHE IS EARNING(why does the paper say Katie revels how much she earns NO KATIE HINTS AT HOW MUCH SHE EARNS UNTIL SHE PROVES IT IN BLACK AND WHITE DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sophie has pictures up of Coronation gathering at AFP house, only Albert pictured so far, wonder are B&J there or Danny and his family

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just sharing this from the westcrack thread it's part of @TerrifiedofKittens post, The article is lengthy but good.

www.theguardian.com

‘People think we are scumbags. But celebrities are ringing us!’ The changing world of the paparazzi
The ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial was a reminder that celebrities and photographers have a far cosier relationship than many of them would admit. Here, insiders reveal how the industry really works
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com
“I’ve been on holiday with celebrities,” says Parfitt, 22. “Most of them are reality stars. We go to Spain, shoot six bikini sets and stick them out throughout the month.”

And Chad lets the cat out of the bag:-

Whether A-lister or otherwise, the reason that celebrities notify paparazzi of their whereabouts is the same. “It’s an exposure game,” says Chad Teixeira, the chairman of the celebrity PR firm Daddy the Agency. “It’s about keeping relevant.” Teixeira often contacts paparazzi on behalf of his clients. “What everyone has to remember is that everyone is just doing their job,” says Teixeira. “Celebrities need paps to promote their profiles. Papers need celebrities to earn an income. One can’t exist without the other.”

Reactions: 27
With you Crow. Bad night too and anti-monarchy. Will be avoiding it all. I wonder if the fetid Skanky creature will make a statement about it? Being upstaged isn’t her bag though.
On Skanky's FB Katie even has to ask when the coronation was on... some of the comments!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SD the supposed ‘surrogate’… Stephanie Davis is the only one I can think of? And they both follow each other. I didn’t know she was a ‘big fan’ of KFP though!

are we not allowed to discuss who the surrogate is as I’ve not seen any other ‘guesses’?
I had a guess in the last thread but made a total balls up (literally) of it because i didn't know Chardonnayalexis used to be a fella :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First name is Sheena
I know who that is , she was practically begging skank ages ago as she was blocked by skank and not forgetting begging whoever skank was with to get skank to message her. Very desperate insane person even dragging her kids in on the begging..
So wouldn't put it past her to offer up surrogacy to skank as she deem it a way in to day to day contact with skank..one crazy skank fan

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.