Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked Crissy. Not now. Sorry Crissy. Showing off that you've had lunch with that fake, filtered, animal neglecting, child neglecting, parasitic, plastic sIag isn't going to get you many fans.

Wow, look at Skanky's face. It's absolutely stone cold. She's filled with pure hate. Her eyes are dead. How long until the rest of her follows 😁
I don't even know who that is, care to enlighten me? At first glance I thought it was that Denise cow from Loose Women.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she’s getting threats it’s because she owes someone money or she’s pissed the wrong people off. There’s no way anyone would kidnap her or anyone associated with her for a ransom, she has duck all?! Probably happened once in her hey-day. She thinks we’re all thick and has been milking the same stories over and over for years.
Everyone think hard, when was last time you heard of a celeb in the UK being kidnapped. Proper kidnap for ransom. I can't think of one, yet KP somehow has managed about 7

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
A poor innocent drug smuggling heavily filtered eejit in her cheap looking skimpies.

Nope, no idea why woods would be interested...
Her hairstyle has changed dramatically over the years.At one point she had a chav bun the size of an inner tube.
My friends and I felt that she missed an opportunity there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm shocked she hasn't got a pitch at badminton horse trials to sell her equestwean tat 😂
Or she could even have been competing with all those world class eventers😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She still has some moronic fans who haven't noticed she saves up photos of the kids and posts them days or weeks after to make it look like she's more involved with them. No it wasn't sent by Harvey's carers, why would the care home have a horse and be letting Harvey wash a car? She's fecked off on holiday again and Harvey was last at home weeks ago you morons.

View attachment 2155866
Such idiots, how is washing a car showing his independence? Now if he got in the car and drove it that would be different! Children the world over wash cars from an early age, it's nothing special.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There is a claim tomorrow something is due to happen, thus deflection.
But as you don't believe anything's happening why would you view her posts as deflection? You must think it's possible something's happening to see her posts as deflection. You just like pissing on people's chips when they have inside information and are kind enough to post on here and share what they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't surprise me if skanks already back or due to land very shortly,, just trying to pretend she's still in Spain so she's not met at the airport by plod. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But as you don't believe anything's happening why would you view her posts as deflection? You must think it's possible something's happening to see her posts as deflection. You just like pissing on people's chips when they have inside information and are kind enough to post on here and share what they can.
There will be some sort of meeting with people unknown but that's about all.

Reactions: 5
Came across this comment.

View attachment 2156456
Oh really? She's not a girl she's a 45-year-old woman....and secondly, she's been telling everyone how great she feels and how she's
having a brilliant comeback. None of this is down to Pete, this is all down to her huge denial of reality and constantly being selfish.
You can't #bekind by ignoring reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There will be some sort of meeting with people unknown but that's about all.
You said "I don't think anything is going to happen on the 9th. I also think Skanky isn't bothered about the event on the 9th."

But now you're saying you do think something's happening on the 9th and Skanky's bothered enough about it to post deflection posts.

I'm not arsed about you changing your view. I do think though that you sometimes try to bring folk down who have information, and I don't like it. You're essentially calling them liars.

I'll shut up now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
SB has just started following….
Wanting tips of how NOT to be a drug mule presumably! Didn't she start off from Ibiza or somewhere like that in Spain? Maybe that's what the 'big deal' is she's done. I wish she would go to Peru and try and run drugs, it would be hilarious if she got caught!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.