Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon everyone ❤
Must be due back at some point today because as predicted out comes H, Bunny and letting everyone know in advance what a great campaigning protective mother she is with the Anna Kennedy post for deflectio, damage limitation and sympathy. Skanks got plenty of questions to answer regarding child, animal cruelty and neglect just wondering who'll be the first in the queue to drag her mutilated arse in for questioning,,, Police, social services, RSPCA or a combination of all 3 could be a very big charge sheet and your not out of the woods aswell sink boy because you bear responsibility for what's gone on aswell you've been together and living with skank so that makes you just as guilty.

Reactions: 38
Amused at the idea of kidnappers being so naive as to think Katie would pay any ransom. She hasn't paid any other bill in years.
And I rather suspect they'd hit a problem trying to cart Harvey out of the house if he didn't want to go.
If she’s getting threats it’s because she owes someone money or she’s pissed the wrong people off. There’s no way anyone would kidnap her or anyone associated with her for a ransom, she has duck all?! Probably happened once in her hey-day. She thinks we’re all thick and has been milking the same stories over and over for years.

Reactions: 28
I don’t think KP needs protection.The people she has ripped off are all decent.
The only people she needs to be careful of ,are a selection of the people she does business with, and who supply her and her low level boyfriend with ........supplies.
I am sure she keeps up with those payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think KP needs protection.The people she has ripped off are all decent.
The only people she needs to be careful of ,are a selection of the people she does business with, and who supply her and her low level boyfriend with ........supplies.
I am sure she keeps up with those payments.
She's shafted so many people though. Even legitimate businesses can be run by dodgy characters. The more people she's ripped off over the years, the bigger the chance someone snaps, or she comes up against someone who has little regard for the law either.

Reactions: 27
She's shafted so many people though. Even legitimate businesses can be run by dodgy characters. The more people she's ripped off over the years, the bigger the chance someone snaps, or she comes up against someone who has little regard for the law either.
I see your point.I could see myself snapping under certain circumstances.

Reactions: 19
Looking at her now I reckon she must be one of the least wanked over women around. Distorted body and face and not an ounce of sex appeal. If anything she's repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A poor innocent drug smuggling heavily filtered eejit in her cheap looking skimpies.

Nope, no idea why woods would be interested...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As I'm a saddo I am sitting here thinking how many 45 quid kisses would you have to sell to pay off 3.2 mil of debt? 71k of kisses....

This could be a brilliant initiative to focus her mind and most importantly, her gob...

It would take the best part of a year...

Another winning business venture from skank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Looking at her now I reckon she must be one of the least wanked over women around. Distorted body and face and not an ounce of sex appeal. If anything she's repulsive.
She’s really in the territory now of that famous quip by the much missed and wonderful Sean Lock about Rachel Riley when she was wearing a fake beard and a viking hat, Skank is now a challenge even further for most guys I bet 😂

88D42D21-C5F2-41A8-960E-986BC3FF979F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Me thinks she's on her way home, no activity on SM.

I don't think anything is going to happen on the 9th.

I also think Skanky isn't bothered about the event on
the 9th.

Reactions: 16
Sadly he also looks very unhealthy not sure she should be posting him without a top on given he's a vulnerable adult ....
All the sycophants were out in force too with their 'well done Harv' and 'love ya Harv' as well as 'he's such a credit to you Katie' comments. I guess they think they are showing how 'supportive' they are of a disabled person but in actual fact they are being incredibly condescending and patronizing. He was washing a CAR, not painting the Sistine chapel! Even my two year old grandson can wash a car! It's not a great achievement like she seems to be making out. He isn't THAT disabled FFS! Sorry but it just really pisses me off when she does these posts of him. And whose car was it? The background looked like he was at the MM so it can't be current either. And yes posting pictures of him wearing just a pair of shorts is disgusting, to use her favorite word. But it does show the lack of progress on the weight loss front, or else is an old video.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Me thinks she's on her way home, no activity on SM.

I don't think anything is going to happen on the 9th.

I also think Skanky isn't bothered about the event on
the 9th.
Well,we won’t know anyway what it’s about,but I believe what Brah said she has to be here for the 9th in person.They took huge suitcases loojed like they were defo going for longer.She may not have left,but we have been getting loads of tit photos old ones of the kids etc,just like she does usually

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.