Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Keiron would ever come out swinging at her. He seems to be one of those passive, ‘she’s the mother of my children’ types.
What he should be thinking is, ‘She IS the mother of my children’.
Those kids are in trouble and danger. We all saw the Bunny video. One of the most shocking child videos I’ve ever seen. Shocking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
We've nearly got a skanky bingo full house of deflection, damage limitation and sympathy.. all that's needed for a winning ticket is for mental health, trolls and nasty revenge seeking people telling and printing lies in the media. 😎 Also very noticeable that skank so far has used the 3 kids she gets the most positive and sympathetic comments on H Princess and Bunny not mentioned junior and Jett. 😎

Reactions: 30
Dirty smelly cow she's been wearing that same top for 3 days. 🤮
no she just took all the pictures the same day(because no one would want to spend more than a day with her)then she just spreads them out like the ones of Harvey she as put up on facebook how her so called fans think she as him so much i do not understand how can she put up a video of Harvey washing the car while she is away without him AGAIN

Reactions: 21
I’ve come to grow quite fond (or maybe just addicted to looking at it) of my smart meter in a weird way, you find yourself drawn to it, feel pleased with yourself when it’s not used much energy, but horrified when it goes the other way. During the winter if I noticed it was exceeding what I considered was an awful lot of energy, I‘d shout shut it all down, heating off, under blankets, only TV allowed on. turn the big light off (should never be on anyway if you ask me) and charging Ipads only now, cold baked beans for dinner (slight exaggeration there 😁) my daughter finding this quite the adventure 😁 Taught her to be thrifty me, lessons for life, she’ll be fine as society slowly implodes all thanks to the smart metre 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I got smart meters a few weeks ago, I'm exactly the same constantly looking at it 😂 I absolutely love mine and have saved since I've had them in. I think they're brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ladybird... Hmm well fancy that 🤣

Ladybird Ladybird. Ken Loach at his finest. Never shown on tv and impossible to find now.
Well she's certainly a bleeping joke now.
Ladybird, Ladybird. Ken Loach at his finest. Never shown on tv and impossible to find now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Such idiots, how is washing a car showing his independence? Now if he got in the car and drove it that would be different! Children the world over wash cars from an early age, it's nothing special.
maybe the fans are right and Harveys carers sent her the video maybe she as not paid anything to his care fees so they have set him working to pay the debt off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got smart meters a few weeks ago, I'm exactly the same constantly looking at it 😂 I absolutely love mine and have saved since I've had them in. I think they're brilliant
Oh dear I keep getting letters re smart meter my leccy is the old fashioned one with dials,it’s under the stair cupboard which is my storage place,nooo effin way can I sort out that place I’m not able too.so they can duck off.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You said "I don't think anything is going to happen on the 9th. I also think Skanky isn't bothered about the event on the 9th."

But now you're saying you do think something's happening on the 9th and Skanky's bothered enough about it to post deflection posts.

I'm not arsed about you changing your view. I do think though that you sometimes try to bring folk down who have information, and I don't like it. You're essentially calling them liars.

I'll shut up now.
Always, always sooo much more politely put than I would ever put. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
SB has just started following….
do you think he is thick enough to take hints and pointers from this girl on smuggling after all she was not that good at it as according to her SHE GOT CAUGHT THE FIRST TIME SHE DID IT

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if the thing tomorrow is a family court final hearing for residency. If she knows she's in trouble over the Bunny neglect thing she probably won't go as she won't want to sit there and be told by someone in authority she's a tit parent.

Reactions: 28
You said "I don't think anything is going to happen on the 9th. I also think Skanky isn't bothered about the event on the 9th."

But now you're saying you do think something's happening on the 9th and Skanky's bothered enough about it to post deflection posts.

I'm not arsed about you changing your view. I do think though that you sometimes try to bring folk down who have information, and I don't like it. You're essentially calling them liars.

I'll shut up now.

As always, Angelic, so much more politely put than I could ever be. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s a laugh, in the last series of MM, the reel table was shoved in one of her containers outside! 🤷🏻‍♀️
wonder if any of her dumb fans will bring up the fact that PRICEYWOODS AS BEEN CLOSED DOWN

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear I keep getting letters re smart meter my leccy is the old fashioned one with dials,it’s under the stair cupboard which is my storage place,nooo effin way can I sort out that place I’m not able too.so they can duck off.🤣
I'm lucky, mine are outside so I didn't even have to let him in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.