Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really? She's not a girl she's a 45-year-old woman....and secondly, she's been telling everyone how great she feels and how she's
having a brilliant comeback. None of this is down to Pete, this is all down to her huge denial of reality and constantly being selfish.
You can't #bekind by ignoring reality.
From my experience, anyone using the pretentious #bekind hashing is usually the one doing the utter opposite.

Also, on another note, anyone using the words 'I am manifesting' makes me want to smash their mug through their screen. No Wendy, put down your Lambrini and duck off. Sorry, I should #bekind.

I'm home tomorrow getting new smart meters in (so they can clearly charge us more) soooo I'm going to be glued to my screen hoping for some kind of retribution for Cuntie Prick. We can hope! I think, regardless of tomorrow, the end if nigh for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Such idiots, how is washing a car showing his independence? Now if he got in the car and drove it that would be different! Children the world over wash cars from an early age, it's nothing special.
Surprised that she's not turning tht poxy annexe at the crappy Shack into a car wash then she can set H to work earning his keep
---
Oh really? She's not a girl she's a 45-year-old woman....and secondly, she's been telling everyone how great she feels and how she's
having a brilliant comeback. None of this is down to Pete, this is all down to her huge denial of reality and constantly being selfish.
You can't #bekind by ignoring reality.
She means being "Kind" to herself, forgiving everything she has done in the past, present and the future. Essentially HERSELF is all that matters in skank's grubby universe

Reactions: 19
Everyone think hard, when was last time you heard of a celeb in the UK being kidnapped. Proper kidnap for ransom. I can't think of one, yet KP somehow has managed about 7
I honestly think she has paranoid delusions at times ( and no that's not excusing anything she does). She has talked about drones and helicopters over her house, men following her, men loitering in the fields of her house. People bugging the MM. People having 'vandettas' against and robbing the MM. She was also obsessed with Pete shagging staff, Kieran shagging staff, She's that self-important it makes her feel people are always targeting her or plotting to gain something. What she should actually do when she gets these thoughts is call her mate Alan at the Priory instead of ranting online or accusing people of crimes.

Reactions: 27
Bunny looks absolutely knackered there. Poor kid 😢
I think J&B have been removed from her custody ... thats why she legged it ... she will be back to 2hrs supervised contact ... I am also expecting her to be charged with harassment of KH any minute

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
From my experience, anyone using the pretentious #bekind hashing is usually the one doing the utter opposite.

Also, on another note, anyone using the words 'I am manifesting' makes me want to smash their mug through their screen. No Wendy, put down your Lambrini and duck off. Sorry, I should #bekind.

I'm home tomorrow getting new smart meters in (so they can clearly charge us more) soooo I'm going to be glued to my screen hoping for some kind of retribution for Cuntie Prick. We can hope! I think, regardless of tomorrow, the end if nigh for her.
Oh yes, I hate that #bekind stuff. It's usually used when someone wants their behaviour excusing. Manifesting and being 'on a journey'
go together as annoying phrases . I wish I was home tomorrow, but I'm due to work unless it absolutely pisses it down, which I will be
hoping to manifest 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe he’s just her bodyguard, she very rarely wears her ring out these days, fence got graffitied, the post bock incident, maybe she owes the wrong sort of people now 🤔
If she expects that wet lettuce to protect her God help her ... he is only capable of clocking her one ... not a bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve come to grow quite fond (or maybe just addicted to looking at it) of my smart meter in a weird way, you find yourself drawn to it, feel pleased with yourself when it’s not used much energy, but horrified when it goes the other way. During the winter if I noticed it was exceeding what I considered was an awful lot of energy, I‘d shout shut it all down, heating off, under blankets, only TV allowed on. turn the big light off (should never be on anyway if you ask me) and charging Ipads only now, cold baked beans for dinner (slight exaggeration there 😁) my daughter finding this quite the adventure 😁 Taught her to be thrifty me, lessons for life, she’ll be fine as society slowly implodes all thanks to the smart metre 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Was Slimy wearing the same shirt yesterday? they might be up to their usual drip-feeding photos trick.
That's what i'm thinking Helena,, drip feeding because she's already home or about to land back in the UK. If there's no airport pics means skank has sneaked back in and is holed up at Pricey Towers looking for any loopholes or doing last minute deals to save her mutilated arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now reposting princess and mucky mansion ....
Oh my yes, Princess has now been deployed on her IG…..Skank must know she‘s in serious 💩 she’s been deploying all her arsenal of deflection over the last few hours. It’s hotting up 😁

2A27721F-EF9C-44C1-95C9-E8F0B6CC798F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think J&B have been removed from her custody ... thats why she legged it ... she will be back to 2hrs supervised contact ... I am also expecting her to be charged with harassment of KH any minute
I wouldn’t be surprised tracey if she cannot have access only contact centre.I’m probably wrong but I just 🙏oh my that would be my karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Skank needs to get it's plastic arse over to Professor Murat who does Westbrook's surgery - yeah he's that good LOL
He posted this on his SMs as an example of his handiwork
1683559419782.png
He's a miracle worker obviously, just what skank needs :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.