Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry that Harvey despite not having lived with KFP that he still isn’t protected. Posting topless photos of Harvey online could never be considered in his best interests. Like all of Katie’s children, she fails to safeguard him. I honestly do not know why statutory services have not stepped in and safeguarded this vulnerable adult using the legal powers they could put in place. Harvey doesn’t have capacity to agree to an online presence, he must have been assigned deputy by a court of protection who have the authority to refuse to accept this.
There is only one reason why she posts topless photos of Harvey, and that’s because she know it brings the trolls out. Then she can speak on internet trolling in front of people with power.
It’s like putting makeup on Bunny, again she knows it brings out concerned parents, and clicks and view mean cash.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Sadly he also looks very unhealthy not sure she should be posting him without a top on given he's a vulnerable adult ....
Like skanky gives a frig!!!! That lad is there to be utilised
---
That video of H washing the car with his top off isn't 'cute'. Only her braindead zombie fans think so.
Frankly speaking, H ceased being "cute" more than ten years ago - he's a man FGS and NOT "cute" at all!!!
---
AKA Janey from Benidorm?
---
She looks like she's not slept and has carried on through into the next day with the drink and drugs. She's completely out of it.
There is the remote possibility that it has a suitcase full of these luverly JYY crinkly nylon things so can just pull another one out to wear. On the other hand (and likely the Troof) the minging old bag has not bothered to change its clothes for days.............................. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Kipper and Sinky have been on and off more times than a brides nighty since the ok engagement pictures ... wonder when Kipper will try and flog the 're-engagement' storyline since he is NEVER going to marry her ... think it will be a Slymi photoshoot this time ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, first time posting on this thread. The wisdom from people on this thread is just amazing! KP is just lurching from one drugged up crisis to the next and tbh she lives one boring life but the Krusties are what keep me religiously reading this thread. The insider knowledge from DC, Willow and PTMe is so enlightening and it just beggars belief that she doesn't seem to get her comeuppance. Please Lord let her get her karma soon 🙏.
My friend. The thing IS receving it's Karma but in sublte ways that it cannot comprehend, ie every one of those "improvements" it has done actually makes it look WORSE than it ever has previously, Karma chipping away at it quietly yet surely :)

Skank thinks she looks "amaaaaazin" because its backed up by the grovellers & crawl-arses that surround it, however WE know the truth because in fact the Outside of the Skank is every bit as foul, foetid and repulsive as the Inside always was, and that is Karma's best handiwork :)
---
Nobody wants your crinkly nylon crap skanky!
---
Did KP’s invite to perform Hano I got chew🎤 at the Royal coronation concert get stolen from her post bock 📬by the Mexican-South Afrikan Horsham drug ❄ cartel?
Surprised Scotland Yard or the Met police haven’t solved that one yet. 🤔
No they've been too busy arresting Kieron every third day upon the demands of skanky :ROFLMAO:
That must be how it avoids being caught driving illegally - just before it leaves the crappy Shack it makes a phone call to the Rozzers shreiking more allegations against him and then it knows they'll all be too busy nicking him to worry about what illegal activities she's doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Boobs make her look like a freak even from a distance.
But I think her face is the worst. One of her eyes is so of centre. Symmetry is beauty and no filters can put her eye back in the right place. And the teeth. It is all quite shocking really.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
At least KP can no longer use the line:
‘I’m the only celeb who has done I’m a celeb twice’ ✌
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder if Kipper is using the Aphrodite sculpture from Tony Hancocks 'The Rebel' as a reference for her surgeons ...... its uncanny ... the terrible mouth, wonky tits AND damaged trotter ... Mrs Cravat would be saying this to Sinky 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She still has some moronic fans who haven't noticed she saves up photos of the kids and posts them days or weeks after to make it look like she's more involved with them. No it wasn't sent by Harvey's carers, why would the care home have a horse and be letting Harvey wash a car? She's fecked off on holiday again and Harvey was last at home weeks ago you morons.

kp-h-may.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
By the way excuse my ignorance who the duck is Chrissy Rock?🥴

Well today is ‘Home Day’ 👀
she is such a a star she now performs in that great holiday resort Benidorm pubs and clubs maybe Katie as gone to her for advice on how to get a spot in Benidorm(3 nights a week 50 euro and all you can drink)
---
That video of H washing the car with his top off isn't 'cute'. Only her braindead zombie fans think so.
i know Carls car business is bad and in trouble but that bad they have sacked the car washer and are getting Harvey to do it for free

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
she is such a a star she now performs in that great holiday resort Benidorm pubs and clubs maybe Katie as gone to her for advice on how to get a spot in Benidorm(3 nights a week 50 euro and all you can drink)
---

i know Carls car business is bad and in trouble but that bad they have sacked the car washer and are getting Harvey to do it for free
All you can drink for free. The bar would be bankrupt in a week with the amount Skanky would consume and how much Phil and Grant could hold for later 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All you can drink for free. The bar would be bankrupt in a week with the amount Skanky would consume and how much Phil and Grant could hold for later 🤣
She'd just end up passing out and crawling under the bar only to emerge for the next shift to shout at customers. Like the troll she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure Sticky Vicky would be happy with bucket fanny taking over her spot for the most lumber up your foof, then again we may actually find out what happened to Dreamboy Al at last.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.