Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time posting on this thread. The wisdom from people on this thread is just amazing! KP is just lurching from one drugged up crisis to the next and tbh she lives one boring life but the Krusties are what keep me religiously reading this thread. The insider knowledge from DC, Willow and PTMe is so enlightening and it just beggars belief that she doesn't seem to get her comeuppance. Please Lord let her get her karma soon 🙏.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Bless your heart, after everything you've gone through my love so not surprised. Thanks for good wishes lovely. Glad you're still here lady ❤😘 xx
Thanks again Facey….I lost a very close friend on Tuesday too …51 years old 😩😭😩….just pisses me off when good people go and Skanky sails through life leaving chaos and destruction in her wake and never gets pulled up on anything 🤬🤬🤬🤬xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Did KP’s invite to perform Hano I got chew🎤 at the Royal coronation concert get stolen from her post bock 📬by the Mexican-South Afrikan Horsham drug ❄ cartel?
Surprised Scotland Yard or the Met police haven’t solved that one yet. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 53
put some on for us to read please ? x
Skank really is getting slated over there, very unusual for a H post, tide is deffo turning now….this is my favourite, just for the last comment, can’t stop laughing at it….who is he indeed 😂

25324E3A-1F5A-491F-AD2B-0FE1BF6E057C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So again - how does a bankrupt afford this allegéd "Surrogacy"? Its not a "free service" is it? Isn't the "parent" supposed to pay all expenses plus a fee?

I guess skank thinks she a Kardashian in that she can pay a few quid for someone else to do all the growing and nurturing for her, accept the goods on delivery then dump in on someone else until she needs it for foters? With her reputation the SS would be all over it surely and besides which the thing is supposed to be BANKRUPT (morally as well as financially)???
Don't be silly, I'm sure the 'super fan' would offer to do it for free!

Reactions: 17
Quick catch up, quick bacon+egg buttie and coffee at work and surprise surprise out comes H for a bit of sympathy,, skanky must be ready to show its mutilated mug back in the UK. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We have so far not uncovered one single decent nor anywhere near nice thing it's ever said nor done for anybody or any thing else - it's only ever been "Awl abaaaht Meeeeeeeee" right from the start of it's tawdry career.
Take is as a Fact that its a scumbag user in every sense of the words
Wasn't she supposed to be doing a documentary about having a baby anyway? Or IVF? Or some other rubbish?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.