Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she actually means is she can’t afford a studio or a photographer/make up artist/hairdresser for a professional photo shoot so some twit takes photos on an iPhone whilst she changes in the car.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Her last post on f/b put up 11 hours ago and these are all the comments. I thought she had millions of fans?
and yes @265 I've noticed your comment this time :)

kp-123.jpg

---
What she actually means is she can’t afford a studio or a photographer/make up artist/hairdresser for a professional photo shoot so some twit takes photos on an iPhone whilst she changes in the car.
I noticed she's doing this 'change in the car' thing again. She was doing it decades ago ( with her mum/ Michelle Heaton by a roadside) and it's an excuse to flash in public. She just wants to shock people going by.
She really is certifiable. No-one wants to see your deformed chest as they're walking through a street. You're a sex pest!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Boobs make her look like a freak even from a distance.
But I think her face is the worst. One of her eyes is so of centre. Symmetry is beauty and no filters can put her eye back in the right place. And the teeth. It is all quite shocking really.
All the work Skank has had done, all the money she has spent, all the pain she has put herself through, just to end up with a really wonky scarred face and body, looking like Picasso painted her and his painting has come to life. Karma is her face and body, Skank is so screwed in every department there.

You right about symmetry, one of my fav actresses Reshma Shetty has the most symmetrical of faces, and I think she’s really beautiful. I just checked her age out, oh my she’s a few months older than Skank, what a difference though, Reshma looks young, Skank just weird, wonky and older than her years, us Indian girls age well 👍🏾😁

Never gonna look as young as Reshma are you Skank. Recent photos of both, Reshma being a few months older 😂….

2091242E-0CA0-43AE-B888-7E32E103A010.png

Cough, cough, my husband thinks I look a bit like Reshma, oooh la la giving it all away on this bank holiday 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I’ve got a rather symmetrical face as well, but I don’t think I‘m as beautiful as her, though I ain’t doing bad (Though when I looked in the mirror yesterday with a hangover, I looked rough asf 🤦🏽‍♀️) especially compared to Skank….look at me thinking I’m hot, oooh who do I think I am…..Skank 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sinky got his tattoo of Kipper altered ... so it looks more like her...
---
The same twit that did this ... fwd to 5:40 ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wonder if it's heading home today to face up to its responsibilities or are we going to be put through more turmoil with a barrage of bikin pics 🤮

Reactions: 23
All the work Skank has had done, all the money she has spent, all the pain she has put herself through, just to end up with a really wonky scarred face and body, looking like Picasso painted her and his painting has come to life. Karma is her face and body, Skank is so screwed in every department there.

You right about symmetry, one of my fav actresses Reshma Shetty has the most symmetrical of faces, and I think she’s really beautiful. I just checked her age out, oh my she’s a few months older than Skank, what a difference though, Reshma looks young, Skank just weird, wonky and older than her years, us Indian girls age well 👍🏾😁

Never gonna look as young as Reshma are you Skank. Recent photos of both 😂….

View attachment 2155962
Cough, cough, my husband thinks I look a bit like Reshma, oooh la la giving it all away on this bank holiday 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I’ve got a rather symmetrical face as well, but I don’t think I‘m as beautiful as her, though I ain’t doing bad (Though when I looked in the mirror yesterday with a hangover, I looked rough asf 🤦🏽‍♀️) especially compared to Skank….look at me thinking I’m hot, oooh who do I think I am…..Skank 😱
One of the worst things about Kipper's face is that her eyes look so small now. She's made her face and cheeks bigger with filler, made the lips huge and the eyebrows twice the size. She just doesn't understand that all makes her eyes look relatively so much smaller. I remember reading years ago, big eyes are appealing because we're hard-wired to see that as a 'baby mammal' type look. So it should make us look younger and softer if eyes are emphasised.
I'm one year younger than Kipper and hope I look more like your fave actress, no massive lips or groucho eyebrows 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is the 7 minute dedline because they don't have any more money for the parking meter???
---

'Orsham's Own Banksy may have nicked them in co-operation with the Mexican cartel and Saaaarrrrfffff Affrikkan assistance.
Wonky Tits looks extremely cheap and tacky in those photos, nothing to do with her tattoos as one can have sleeves and not look rank. I have learned to never eat when reading these fred's and where she had those pics taken did she have permission, I mean talk about lowering the tone of the area and that looks like an affluent part of London.

Wonky tits, wonky eyes, her plastic body is vile. She makes me feel so :sick: that part of a dream from last week I actually heard her say "I'm sexualizing them" in reference to B, I understand a parent/legal guardian can create an instasham/youtube etc for underage children and monitor their account but who the duck in reality would allow an 8 YEAR OLD GIRL to have these accounts. 13 is still too young IMO.

Her deluded super fans are actually dangerous agreeing with Kipper though danger mouse's sidekick has shut up and deleted comments since I posted the KP military link (all little girls like playing with make up) Yes you thick fucks they do like dressing up however decent parents would keep their kids instas private at the very least, not splash these pictures publicly to the whole world.

I used to be an admin in children's social care and for the life of me cannot work out what the hell is going on, there seems to be either little or no safeguarding in place for the youngest two.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
One of the worst things about Kipper's face is that her eyes look so small now. She's made her face and cheeks bigger with filler, made the lips huge and the eyebrows twice the size. She just doesn't understand that all makes her eyes look relatively so much smaller. I remember reading years ago, big eyes are appealing because we're hard-wired to see that as a 'baby mammal' type look. So it should make us look younger and softer if eyes are emphasised.
I'm one year younger than Kipper and hope I look more like your fave actress, no massive lips or groucho eyebrows 😅
I find it's lips repulsive, the way it slaps its chops and constantly licking them, don't get me started on when it eats..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Compare with P . Accompanied by responsible adults to a bona fide studio, cloth changes in a proper dressing room, professional photographer, quality clothing vs "mummy", cheap clothes , changed in back of a hire car, photographed by a fat slimy short arse on a phone , who has quality career opportunities now Skanky.

Reactions: 21
So, if I rock up on bin day in a random street, whip my top off in the car and change into something garish and nylon and get my husband to take a pic on his (dodgy old) iphone, can I call it a photoshoot and myself a model too?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Deflection time? Suddenly remembered she has kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
She rolled those same pics out the other day. That one of Harvey has been posted by her about 3 times now. I'm crap at taking pictures of my daughter tbh but I'd still have more variety to post if I was trying to prove I actually saw my kids now and then.

Reactions: 29
no one now pays her for photo shoots she as to set them up all her self now with either Carl or Backgrid or whoever she can take along with her on the day to take the pictures

Reactions: 18
Deflection time? Suddenly remembered she has kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oooh la la a Harvey pic and a ’me and Bunny bops’ photo, Skank is worried, very worried, her main deflection cards being played, methinks things are about to get very interesting over the next couple of days, and it ain’t gonna go her way 😁

Too early ? 😁

433B1FCE-9921-497A-8A06-12C4FA639984.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it's lips repulsive, the way it slaps its chops and constantly licking them, don't get me started on when it eats..
Sadly I cannot manage to feed my pigs and film at the same time (I'd need another four arms to feed, film and stop the chickens robbing them), but the sound effects will be the same as skank slurping food into its gob then slapping it about whilst shreiking expletives.
The difference is that pigs are lovely and skanky ain't! They are also very tidy despite what people think - my girls pick up straw in their beds then make neat nests for themselves - they are not filthy shitbags like skank is
---
no one now pays her for photo shoots she as to set them up all her self now with either Carl or Backgrid or whoever she can take along with her on the day to take the pictures
Good ol' Back End! I am surprised they are still going to her commands because I'll bet she's knocked them for their fees more than once

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What are everyone's thoughts on why they never post photo's of them together?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.