Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she supposed to be doing a documentary about having a baby anyway? Or IVF? Or some other rubbish?
Indeed, it’s on my list I complied back when she was first throwing out all her plans for 2023 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 She’s added loads more things since, that Panto, turning MM into a Nail and Hair salon, training to inject Botox etc….but yes she said back in February that a documentary about having a baby was coming 😁

February list…

Third series of MM
New documentary on BBC with H
New show about ‘Having a Baby’ on C4
Loads more Only Fans, reminds her of Loaded/FHM days
Just picking and choosing loads of TV work
Theatre Tour end of The Summer
Big parties this year
Junior 18th 13th June
Princess16th 29th June
Harvey 21st, looking for a big club venue for a Barney themed nightclub event 27th May

Big comeback in 2023, she KNOWS she’s back
New Perfumes
New Make-up line
New Underwear line
New Swimwear line
New Calendars
New Music, Album release
Bringing out a range of mobility scooters….yes she actually said this
Still wants to train as a paramedic, deffo gonna do it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Indeed, it’s on my list I complied back when she was first throwing out all her plans for 2023 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 She’s added loads more things since, that Panto, turning MM into a Nail and Hair salon, training to inject Botox etc….but yes she said back in February that a documentary about having a baby was coming 😁

February list…

Third series of MM
New documentary on BBC with H
New show about ‘Having a Baby’ on C4
Loads more Only Fans, reminds her of Loaded/FHM days
Just picking and choosing loads of TV work
Theatre Tour end of The Summer
Big parties this year
Junior 18th 13th June
Princess16th 29th June
Harvey 21st, looking for a big club venue for a Barney themed nightclub event 27th May

Big comeback in 2023, she KNOWS she’s back
New Perfumes
New Make-up line
New Underwear line
New Swimwear line
New Calendars
New Music, Album release
Bringing out a range of mobility scooters….yes she actually said this
Still wants to train as a paramedic, deffo gonna do it
Ah, the bullshit list, good job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
'Didn't much like the Sex Pistols music, was more into Adam and the Ants ... saw him in concert .... Adam Ant gave me a kiss, on the cheek .... I was in heaven for a while :love: .... have always liked Johnny, he is straight down the line, and also highly intelligent (y)''

I'm very jealous Anna! I have seen his pants in the V&A but that's the closest I've got 😁 . I went to see him once but he didn't turn up ( mental health issues). I was extremely disappointed!
Seen him 5 times. First time with The Ants 🐜 at Southampton Gaumont Theatre when I was 9. Last time Brighton in 2019. He’s still got it, great sex appeal without trying too hard. Unlike KP who tries so hard but constantly fails to be sexy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I am so surprised why some folk keep expecting any better of the skanky shitbag than the behaviour she's always bloody displayed, it's always been there but I think it's in the blood meself.
Always got to be off 'travelling' somewhere.
Always got to have it's nails, hair & face done, while the kids run about scruffy, unwashed & 'feral' even though they've always got the latest gadgets. Who needs clothes that fit, or a bath, if you've got an iPhone 246 or whatever.
Always got to have a pack of dogs that you leave to their own devices, and a horse or several.
Always on the rob for meals you don't bother to pay for.
Always got tit and stuff everywhere & leave it behind for others to clear up.
Will get summat for nowt wherever they can, & don't pay their bills.

On another note, hmmm, that Chad Texeira fella, now wasn't it him that was always in Dubai with that porta potty woman influencer Bayley Isla or whatever her name was, or have I completely got him mixed up with someone else? 🤔
---

Like them multi coloured plastic curtains you had at the back door in the 70's 👍👍
My auntie used to have one of those and I used to love braiding it whenever I went round there! She wasn't impressed!
---
has she pumped up her bum again? She is just getting to be a weirder shape ( If that's possible!), a totally square waist and two cataloupes stuck on her backside!

View attachment 2152964
---

How apt, since she looks like some sort of mash up of Mickey Rourke, Hulk Hogan and Giant Haystacks these days.
Perhaps she's recycling her old boob implants in her butt?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My auntie used to have one of those and I used to love braiding it whenever I went round there! She wasn't impressed!
---

Perhaps she's recycling her old boob implants in her butt?
Maybe she was scared to keep them in the safe while she was away, since she said they are worth a million quid 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she ran to Spain because the Bunny neglect was too much for her.
Are the dogs in an outbuilding in her mansion?
Maybe the graffiti person will come back, but, unlikely because I think that was an inside job.
Or the house gets attacked again by thieves who break in, don’t steal anything, then leave the place tidier that it was before.
Haha yes they could do a Sheldon, break in and clean it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.