Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deflection time? Suddenly remembered she has kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
"Oi luk yew lot! Ize a grate MUVVA inn eye? Luk at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 'ere wiv My Kids, dey luvs ME an' yew can tell in dese pikchus. Iye ain't gunna let nowun take dem away from ME beycorsz Iye Neyds dem - duck - I meyn DEY neyds MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Enny case I ain't gonna go to sum stoopid meytin - dey downt noww nuffink!"
---
One of the worst things about Kipper's face is that her eyes look so small now. She's made her face and cheeks bigger with filler, made the lips huge and the eyebrows twice the size. She just doesn't understand that all makes her eyes look relatively so much smaller. I remember reading years ago, big eyes are appealing because we're hard-wired to see that as a 'baby mammal' type look. So it should make us look younger and softer if eyes are emphasised.
I'm one year younger than Kipper and hope I look more like your fave actress, no massive lips or groucho eyebrows 😅
Well I'm nearer AFP's age and I still look better than skanky does!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooh la la a Harvey pic and a ’me and Bunny bops’ photo, Skank is worried, very worried, her main deflection cards being played, methinks things are about to get very interesting over the next couple of days, and it ain’t gonna go her way 😁

Too early ? 😁

View attachment 2156025
I really hope you're right.. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 I don't like to get too excited too soon. How many times have we been here. Sick to death of her getting away with everything but let's hope finally things are not going to go her way

Reactions: 30
What she actually means is she can’t afford a studio or a photographer/make up artist/hairdresser for a professional photo shoot so some twit takes photos on an iPhone whilst she changes in the car.
Which demonstrates succinctly why those cheapo JYY nylon extravaganzas it "moddles" look like they've been ground into a pavement or two before it puts them on :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any admiration I had for Chrissy Rock, has just flown out of the window.
awe dont be too hard on her, skanky would have tracked her down relentlesly to "bump into her", just to ride on her popularity coatails, grift a few meals and introductions to any of her contacts. perhaps skankys looking to stay out there now, that sticky ,vicky's retired (or died). maybe bikini lady, has made her a miniature flag bunting for SB to pull out of her fanny,along with a row of nokia's and the kings marching band ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All the work Skank has had done, all the money she has spent, all the pain she has put herself through, just to end up with a really wonky scarred face and body, looking like Picasso painted her and his painting has come to life. Karma is her face and body, Skank is so screwed in every department there.

You right about symmetry, one of my fav actresses Reshma Shetty has the most symmetrical of faces, and I think she’s really beautiful. I just checked her age out, oh my she’s a few months older than Skank, what a difference though, Reshma looks young, Skank just weird, wonky and older than her years, us Indian girls age well 👍🏾😁

Never gonna look as young as Reshma are you Skank. Recent photos of both, Reshma being a few months older 😂….

View attachment 2155962
Cough, cough, my husband thinks I look a bit like Reshma, oooh la la giving it all away on this bank holiday 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I’ve got a rather symmetrical face as well, but I don’t think I‘m as beautiful as her, though I ain’t doing bad (Though when I looked in the mirror yesterday with a hangover, I looked rough asf 🤦🏽‍♀️) especially compared to Skank….look at me thinking I’m hot, oooh who do I think I am…..Skank 😱
Its her eyes for me, how on earth has she managed to make one of them smaller?? I’m sure she always had quite big eyes previously. Was it the cat eye surgery that she had that ruined them? As she had that reversed didn’t she but it’s caused so much damage. Shocking really. She must be gutted surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What are everyone's thoughts on why they never post photo's of them together?
Hate each other, he looks forced doing the ‘walking photos’, grimacing and always looking down at the ground, her with a fake smile on her face, it’s just hate now between them, pure hate, they reached the point where they cant be bothered with the fakery on their IG ‘s, just throw out the odd ‘walking together, uncomfortably holding hands’ photos will do now, to keep the pretence up. Can’t see how they can sustain this much longer but both are so afraid of what they know about each other, plus he enjoys his minuscule amount of fame and the free holidays, she can’t get a new egg and despite hating him she has to have someone by her side to do her bidding, so the circus continues…….for now,

Reactions: 29
Vic and Bob made a music video in the skanks honour haha
I love this so much, probably one of my fav Vic and Bob songs ever, love ‘em…Tiny eyes, like two tiny butter beans…..they sing it with such passion and sincerity 😂 God they’ve brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love this so much, probably one of my fav Vic and Bob songs ever, love ‘em…Tiny eyes, like two tiny butter beans…..they sing it with such passion and sincerity 😂 God they’ve brilliant.
One of the young people I work with, if he's having a crappy day we put this on, makes him laugh and for a moment forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It took me a while but she blocked me eventually 😅😅😅
She blocked me from my spying account after I had looked at the account who cannot be named stories a while back. I hadn’t even been on her page at all. It was the only way she could have seen me. I also wasn’t on any follow lists.
---
They hate each other. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think they’re in an actual relationship. He’s some sort of bizarre hired help.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the great “ uncoupling “ on insta coincided with them both admitting that the relationship ( such as it was ,),had fizzled out romantically.
He never was in love with her anyway, but I think they had enough in common to keep it going.
Now, it’s purely business, and the fear of reprisal, with the unspoken agreement to be discreet and not humiliate each other.
Kp keeps breaking this, which is why SB occasionally goes off in a strop and unfollows her.
I think she has realised that getting a new egg (who is prepared to play the game), is getting more difficult, so better keep SB ,just in case she needs a driver or “ loved up couple shots” for backgrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hate each other, he looks forced doing the ‘walking photos’, grimacing and always looking down at the ground, her with a fake smile on her face, it’s just hate now between them, pure hate, they reached the point where they cant be bothered with the fakery on their IG ‘s, just throw out the odd ‘walking together, uncomfortably holding hands’ photos will do now, to keep the pretence up. Can’t see how they can sustain this much longer but both are so afraid of what they know about each other, plus he enjoys his minuscule amount of fame and the free holidays, she can’t get a new egg and despite hating him she has to have someone by her side to do her bidding, so the circus continues…….for now,
He sure is struggling to keep up the pretence 🙄
Start of the relationship VS current day

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.