Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of H washing the car with his top off isn't 'cute'. Only her braindead zombie fans think so.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Going back to this they both follow each other. (SD) Even has surrogate in her bio. Mum to 4 Princesses and surrogate twins.
(credit to @PTMe)
It was me that discovered and posted about SD :) apologies if this has already been rectified I'm 28 pages behind! I was just quiet proud of that little bit of detective work by myself haha

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Whoo hoo, welcome back we have missed you!
Thank you! I've missed you too 🤗
Can anyone help? I can't like a post properly. It takes about 30 long seconds for the page to reload. Everything is really slow. I've closed and reopened but it's still really crawling along. Hence I'm still on page 5 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry that Harvey despite not having lived with KFP that he still isn’t protected. Posting topless photos of Harvey online could never be considered in his best interests. Like all of Katie’s children, she fails to safeguard him. I honestly do not know why statutory services have not stepped in and safeguarded this vulnerable adult using the legal powers they could put in place. Harvey doesn’t have capacity to agree to an online presence, he must have been assigned deputy by a court of protection who have the authority to refuse to accept this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks Facey…..I know I lose the plot sometimes so thought that had happened again 🤦‍♀️🤣xx. So sorry to hear about your doggy xxxxxx
Bless your heart, after everything you've gone through my love so not surprised. Thanks for good wishes lovely. Glad you're still here lady ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bit late but any company started through CompaniesMadeSimple will be registered at the Wenlock Road address, so not necessarily dodgy.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Dolly do we know what it’s due back for? People keep saying about something happening on 9th but it must have gone over my head what’s happening 🤷‍♀️. Ta 😘
It was Brah Day that mentioned the 9th and they have contacts within social work/ family court. So I imagine it's something to do with the kids or something to do with Kieran which affects her access to the kids? It can't be bankruptcy or DC16 would have heard about it.
If it's something to do with the family courts it would be private so it wouldn't be in any news.

Reactions: 33
I feel sorry that Harvey despite not having lived with KFP that he still isn’t protected. Posting topless photos of Harvey online could never be considered in his best interests. Like all of Katie’s children, she fails to safeguard him. I honestly do not know why statutory services have not stepped in and safeguarded this vulnerable adult using the legal powers they could put in place. Harvey doesn’t have capacity to agree to an online presence, he must have been assigned deputy by a court of protection who have the authority to refuse to accept this.
It could be argued she isn't directly harming him though and a legal process just to stop her posting photos of him would be extremely costly.
His interests will be looked after by the authorities now he's 18 , so she won't be able to do absolutely anything with him ( such as the nightclub thing) I think that was probably stopped.

Reactions: 23
I don't know what's funnier, Phil & Grant, Edna's glasses or Buttfuck Alabama's belly tattoo! Absolute Scenes on the Skank thread tonight courtesy of MasterChef Stan and his Tater Mascots, can't make it up!!! Brilliant!! 🤣🤣😘
This would make a brilliant thread title (bib) 🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been a crappy and frustrating few days with skank and her neglect of the kids/animals and with some of you having been a bit down with some personal problems aswell i hope i've cheered you up a little bit,, i'm off to work now so stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day.❤
Leaving you with the obligatory staged bin walk picture 😘 See you at teabreak.View attachment 2154730
Still laughing at its wonky tits Stan! 😂 😂 ²

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dr Em and Pete looking ever the classy couple 🥰
#notabikiniinsight 😂
God they are bleeping stunning aren’t they. She must be sick in her mouth. Compare this to the pics of her and SB. It’s tragic!
---
Oh do F off ... this is what you really had lunch with ... if you zoom in Kippers top is filthy as well, she probably slept in it
That’s the top she had on in that drinking wine off her face vid isn’t it?

Reactions: 20
Oh do F off ... this is what you really had lunch with ... if you zoom in Kippers top is filthy as well, she probably slept in it
She looks like she's not slept and has carried on through into the next day with the drink and drugs. She's completely out of it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.