Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh look at that, think you all know I got a thing about Skank hating Holly Willoughby with a passion, well Holly posted that photo 12 minutes before Skank looking at time on their IG’s, coincidence, I think not, that Skank is watching Holly like a hawk, copying her posts now. See you all thought I was joking, I got Skank sussed, she’s after Holly, makes you think 🤔

Though I just ran this idea past my husband, he said “Kylie you’re drunk, talking 💩, don’t post that“….haha, he doesn‘t know the Skank like we do…
FBBBAA0D-90E2-42A0-8139-ACF0B6F33525.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Honestly I needed to laugh today, Kipper and Crawl out in the wild have helped. My mum's beloved whippet lost his battle with leukaemia this morning, He was 10 years old and a absolute sweetheart ❤ and was loved up untill the very last second, so if you're having a drink tonight, please raise a glass to Tiggy. Sorry to derail, Kippers a massive bleep.
So very sorry for your loss, RIP Tiggy x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oooh look at that, think you all know I got a thing about Skank hating Holly Willoughby with a passion, well Holly posted that photo 12 minutes before Skank looking at time on their IG’s, coincidence, I think not, that Skank is watching Holly like a hawk, copying her posts now. See you all thought I was joking, I got Skank sussed, she’s after Holly, makes you think 🤔

Though I just ran this idea past my husband, he said “Kylie you’re drunk, talking 💩, don’t post that“….haha, he doesn‘t know the Skank like we do…
View attachment 2153228
Probably just cropped a screenshot off hol's IG while she was spying. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Butt cheeks like a bag of oranges... boobs like bald bartenders...body like a grimsby docker and a face like a bag of spanners....
Awww come on .... its KFP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bloody hells bells she looks off her trolley 😲
Is this one filtered, because it bloody needs to be to watch without shuddering!
Look at the corner of her mouth. Is that line the result of a threading face lift procedure? Jesus wept😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the feck was with this. Does she think she’s trying to be intimidating? I hope you’re reading this KIPPER! You’re an alcoholic, you might not give a tit but your actions have gotten your children in some very vulnerable situations. You are a pig, inside and out. Beauty fades faster when you rot from the core. Remember that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooooh just looked at the video, oh my she looks wired…but but but she is always saying she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s smashed, hohoho, reckon that drinking will be bringing the rows tonight, she ain’t a happy bunny, the overlaid comment saying “I suffer from a disorder where I tell the truth and it pisses people off 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 “… bring it on.

58778B43-177C-45DF-B108-72F89BE7984C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ooooh just looked at the video, oh my she looks wired…but but but she is always saying she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s smashed, hohoho, reckon that drinking will be bringing the rows tonight, she ain’t a happy bunny, the overlaid comment saying “I suffer from a disorder where I tell the truth and it pisses people off 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 “… bring it on.

View attachment 2153293
She looks completely shitfaced on that video and the night is yet young.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg her latest post saying she tells the truth & it pisses people off (more lies 😂)… she’s off her head! Look at her eyes. I’m beginning to believe that she’s on the ❄ daily now.

Reactions: 38
She looks completely shitfaced on that video and the night is yet young.
When the drink and ❄ flow that’s when the gruesome twosome fight, you could taste the tension between SB and her in those airport photos, reckon there will be a big row tonight 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My big lad has got heart failure, we are taking it week by week with tablets, he's picked up but could drop anytime, it's horrible but he's not ready to go yet, when he is i'll know and I'll make the call. Brave lady & Mum doing the best thing for your dog, bless you both ❤😘

I couldn't read about this bleep on here last week mistreating her animals cos it was too upsetting when my boy has been loved so much all his life, bleeping cowbag.
I'm so sorry to hear about your boy, sending big love and lots of healing prayers ❤. Tiggy was so out of the blue, 3 months ago my mum woke up with a swollen head, vet visit and bloods confirmed he had very low white blood count and the swelling was blood around the brain and then bloods confirmed leukemia. Mum decided to go ahead with treatment only based on his quality of life and him not suffering, he was doing well but last night she just knew he was off, she gave him a full packet of corned beef ( his favourite treat) and a cup of tea with two sugers and slept downstairs by the fire with him, at 6am she woke up and he was panting and vacant, called the vet at 8am when they opened for a home visit and he died by the roaring fire on mums lap at 10am 😔 skanky has no idea how blessed she is to have these animals, like you I bleeping ate her treatment of them! Thank you so much for being so lovely ❤ it's very much appreciated xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
i just cant get my head round how bloody thick skinned she always is
no shame at all over what has gone down she really gives no fucks at all
atleast she looks bloody awful in her latest IG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she keep covering the top of her head? Are her grey roots showing or have the wisps of hair trying to hold in her extensions finally given up?
I think she needs an extension refit & can't manage the mess because she has too many extensions set too high on top so is just wrapping various tea towels round her bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG the replies on her drinking post, she’s getting slated over on her IG

I think some of these below are even coming from people who like her, karma is here Tattlers, she’s fooling very few now….

61B0575D-5B18-4B86-99AD-8886D69BD5D5.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.