Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are always offering a % off but they can not even shift the crap with the discount applied
The account on Companies House does not look healthy…only £21k profit as of April 2022 and something like £696 in the bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aww Facey
Ey... I knew you'd know the full reason... thanks Sweetie... xxx 😘
No worries sweetheart, and the reds did good today bless 'em, I heard them go 😏😘

I saw Charles as he left the balcony say to Camilla 'What a marvelous day' and I think it was. Funniest bit was Louis singing 'God save the QUEEN' in the abbey 🤭

Anyhow, on topic, I don't think the shitbag skank will rush back in time for Tuesday for whatever is going on cos she gives not a rats backside about anything/anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah, so sorry sweetheart ❤ see, this is why we can't stand the Skank, she absolutely doesn't give a shiny shite about her animals whereas us Krusties do. Much love to you and your Mum tonight 👽🤗❤😘
Thank you Facey ❤ exactly that! We are all so honoured to have these wonderful beings as our pets. Big hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She wont be bk Facey only when she wants to be.... hope SS and RSPCA and her creditors are all waiting in Mucky Mansion when she gets bk... with a net like they did in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....the children catcher .. turned into the Pricey Catcher

No worries sweetheart, and the reds did good today bless 'em, I heard them go 😏😘

I saw Charles as he left the balcony say to Camilla 'What a marvelous day' and I think it was. Funniest bit was Louis singing 'God save the QUEEN' in the abbey 🤭

Anyhow, on topic, I don't think the shitbag skank will rush back in time for Tuesday for whatever is going on cos she gives not a rats backside about anything/anyone but herself.
---
It's all still in the cupboard ice-cream in freezer, you never turned up to babysit Ty&Diesel. 🤣View attachment 2153149
Be there in half an hr Stan ... just let me pull up Phil and Grant .... tuck my arse into this new skirt and ill be reet xxx
🤪😘
---
It's all still in the cupboard ice-cream in freezer, you never turned up to babysit Ty&Diesel. 🤣View attachment 2153149
Be there in half an hr Stan ... just let me pull up Phil and Grant .... tuck my arse into this new skirt and ill be reet xxx
🤪😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you Facey ❤ exactly that! We are all so honoured to have these wonderful beings as our pets. Big hugs xxx
My big lad has got heart failure, we are taking it week by week with tablets, he's picked up but could drop anytime, it's horrible but he's not ready to go yet, when he is i'll know and I'll make the call. Brave lady & Mum doing the best thing for your dog, bless you both ❤😘

I couldn't read about this bleep on here last week mistreating her animals cos it was too upsetting when my boy has been loved so much all his life, bleeping cowbag.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
It’s grim. Just grim.It might not have been so awful if she had got the smaller bum implants in her chest.and the norks of doom implants in her bum.As it is, it’s like a bag of oranges.If I was a friend, I would advise her to try to return to some kind of normal.
But I’m not a friend, so crack on luv, and get more tattoos while you’re at it.
Bag of oranges ... I'm hysterical here... 🤣🤣
---
Sending you and your boy love Facey....❤😘 my boy Ted passed last week on my Avator .. still got his mum Cleo... it hurts too much to talk about.. so I try laugh and enjoy the animals I have left.. Big kisses to you and him... he will love you forever xxx🙏❤

My big lad has got heart failure, we are taking it week by week with tablets, he's picked up but could drop anytime, it's horrible but he's not ready to go yet, when he is i'll know and I'll make the call. Brave lady & Mum doing the best thing for your dog, bless you both ❤😘

I couldn't read about this bleep on here last week mistreating her animals cos it was too upsetting when my boy has been loved so much all his life, bleeping cowbag.
---
Sending you and your boy love Facey....❤😘 my boy Ted passed last week on my Avator .. still got his mum Cleo... it hurts too much to talk about.. so I try laugh and enjoy the animals I have left.. Big kisses to you and him... he will love you forever xxx🙏❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she always wear those silly string skirts? They look ridiculous on anybody over 10. Do you think SB ever says “ What on earth have you got on?”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.