Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Now't weird about it, they'd been the hot dog stall and Skanky had gone for a shit in a lunch box so he was keeping it warm for her.
Years ago when we used to go to Great Yarmouth for our annual holiday there was a place there that sold a 12 inch hot dog called a doozle dog, perhaps it's the Brighton equivalent of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Did anyone make any progress on finding out who KP's former partner was that covered up a dead cat with a bucket and carried on with the interview? As I mentioned earlier, I'd be shocked if it was Kieran. Boyson....maybe?
I thought someone said Kris Boyson x
---
I love being a VIP , I like being important, why do I keep thinking about Mrsems and jelly babies???
Had a great night just thinking about how being a Krusty has enriched my life, got pissed had a kebab, , so excited , the krusties girls have always nagged me , told me to behave,now I’m a VIP , I’m in charge, things are gonna change on here from tomorrow,Feeling a Bit rough though, can one of you girls call me.a cab ????
Peeko - you are a cab! :D x

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
So I’ve got our bar refurbished, who’s up fo a piss up ?? All songs on the jukebox have to be Skanky related , I’ll go first. Plastic doll lady gaga ,
---
Thank you, I know it’s basic and that I am seriously lacking our Pom’s skills, but I’m not that literate in modern tech (god I feel old saying that 😂) so I’m considering it an achievement 🤣🤣 x
Jayne I think ur brill xx
---
So I’ve even posting all night, getting nothing back , realised payday, all the Krustie girls are out, So remember the rules young ladies
You ain’t going out like that change your skirt too short
And I expect you all to be in by 10.30

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
'you know you are a bloated old toad now Kipper' :LOL:

It's toad season where I live. The council even put up road signs as there are usually hundreds. Big females being humped by little males all over the place. Something has happened and I've only seen 2 this year so far.
I wonder if Kipper has ingested all the smaller, inferior toads to become the Queen toad?

View attachment 2131802
Ahhh we have this on Ham Common.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
SB is on his IG story in a car park, looks like UK to me. Has he not gone with her? Wonder if they’ve had a row and that’s why she’s been quiet ? Thought he’d have gone to keep an eye on her.
Like the way he shows the full reg and slags off the owner - it's to be hoped someone didn't leave it and go shopping and have a heart attack etc and are unwell in hospital, he's a total cu#t....

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
So some think she’s protected. I was daydreaming this morning my mind drifted to the omen films, then bang it struck me.. she must be the antichrist , they were protected by a wide network , in favourable circles, luck always on their side. I mean how else is she getting away with all this shit. 😈👹👿👺
does she have 222 tattooed on her head ?

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
But when you are a 'public figure' and have over a certain number of followers people will approach YOU offering you freebies in return for ads. I have a young friend who is a dancer, she posts loads of videos on tiktok and IG and now has two companies that approached her ( one being Shein) to promote their stuff. Yes of course KH could turn it down if he wanted to, but if someone is offering to give you a bunch of stuff for free in return for a quick ad on IG why would you? I have even had a couple of people message me about stuff and I don't have that many followers! ( I never follow up on it btw, not interested). It's the way the world works these days. It may seem strange to us oldies but to the youngsters it's just how things are these days.
Yeah, I've no issue with people doing ads. I don't like it though when influencers monetise their kids by accepting freebies and using them to advertise. Apollo's christening for example, it all felt a bit crass building the day around freebies then plugging the freebies for weeks afterwards, my view personally. I criticise other influencers for monetising using kids so am no different when it comes to KH. I think he's a good dad in general but I'll never support kids being used to plug stuff on socials.

tracey3871

VIP Member
I don’t know if you’re aware or how good they are but on YouTube there are videos up to 5 hours long specifically aimed at your cat or dog for when you have to go out.
Horses like opera ... studies into it... a friend of mine on a yard years ago used to play opera to hers ... she was a bit bonkers & hated it, but suffered it for her horse mucking out every morning ... no plug near my boys where i am or I would have a radio tuned to opera

• Heart