Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Stapes (y)

Just a reminder of when Rolo died.

An RSPCA spokesman said: ā€œThis is a very sad situation.

"Due to legal reasons we are unable to discuss if we have received complaints and what action may or may not have been taken.ā€

Elisa Allen, director of animal rights group PETA, said: ā€œKatie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals.

"At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone.
Now that was back in July 2020.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The Sun should publish this photo and be damned as the old saying goes! Why canā€™t they?!

Reactions: 29
The Sun should publish this photo and be damned as the old saying goes! Why canā€™t they?!
It says something about the backdoor. It makes me think someone was outside, not necessarily a guest and they could be sued for invasion
of privacy if they shared the inside of her house without consent?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Regarding the recent 'dogs living in awful conditions' article ... Kipper was on holiday for a month ... she will sell a sob story saying that she sacked this person when she came home and saw the state her dogs were living in, that she had paid them to look after her animals whilst she was away ... I am sure that it takes longer than a month for the filth shown in these unpublished pictures to accumulate but even if the RSPCA spoke to her its an easy get out ... the usual 'disgruntled employee is lying, they were clean before I went on holiday to Ting Tong Land'

• Angry
Reactions: 31
It says something about the backdoor. It makes me think someone was outside, not necessarily a guest and they could be sued for invasion
of privacy if they shared the inside of her house without consent?
I think they just didn't print it, as it was 'too disgusting'
---
Regarding the recent 'dogs living in awful conditions' article ... Kipper was on holiday for a month ... she will sell a sob story saying that she sacked this person when she came home and saw the state her dogs were living in, that she had paid them to look after her animals whilst she was away ... I am sure that it takes longer than a month for the filth shown in these unpublished pictures to accumulate but even if the RSPCA spoke to her its an easy get out ... the usual 'disgruntled employee is lying, they were clean before I went on holiday to Ting Tong Land'
But she has always been this way, never picks up after them, SB is the same, will only pick up after Sid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I hope the pictures are time dated as she has been home for a few weeks and we were told the young girl had left weeks ago

• Wow
Aww, no problem. I'll order an extra bottle anywayšŸ¤£
I have a good feeling about this biting her dirty lazy arse. Fingers crossedšŸ¤ž
Iā€™ll join you Mrs Ems! If those poor dogs get taken away from her it will be more than just a bottle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
In response to Spudā€™s commentsā€¦
Could be me writing this Spud! The animal mistreatment is the reason I joined too! Iā€™m also recovering from major surgery and have just managed a walk in the woods with my two very happy dogs. They live a life of luxury with us. Every creature matters to me.
Iā€™m furious too! The petitions we all signed had no effect either. The RSPCA have a lot to answer for. We tried PETA but to no avail as well I think.
Stanā€™s been doing his best to rescue Blade from her clutches. Nobody is listening to us šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I think they just didn't print it, as it was 'too disgusting'
---

But she has always been this way, never picks up after them, SB is the same, will only pick up after Sid.
The press can't print things from inside someone's home though. It's part of the IPSOS code ( and law/human rights) , I think they could get into big trouble legally speaking.
If the RSPCA / police charged her and it was all made public that might be a different matter.

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 16.28.48.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ll join you Mrs Ems! If those poor dogs get taken away from her it will be more than just a bottle!
Ahhh, I've got a drinking buddy thenšŸ˜˜
I must warn you though...I didn't get the nickname of 'the fish' because I look like onešŸ¤£

Edited to add I am joking...i possibly make too many of these jokes and now look like a pissheadšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Skanky or someone has posted a video of Harvey on FB, deflection time.....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
@Pom Bear thought you might like this ... its a Corgi Cross Country jump for horses ... Kipper cant jump of course, she falls off claims dramatic injuries and sells a media story instead of getting back on and getting on with it

1682523368098.png

• Haha
  • Heart
In response to Spudā€™s commentsā€¦
Could be me writing this Spud! The animal mistreatment is the reason I joined too! Iā€™m also recovering from major surgery and have just managed a walk in the woods with my two very happy dogs. They live a life of luxury with us. Every creature matters to me.
Iā€™m furious too! The petitions we all signed had no effect either. The RSPCA have a lot to answer for. We tried PETA but to no avail as well I think.
Stanā€™s been doing his best to rescue Blade from her clutches. Nobody is listening to us šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Me too, I'm a cat mom and dog lover and her neglect of pets makes me really mad. My cats are treated like royalty

• Heart
Reactions: 34
, thanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:
At least six animals have died so far on Katie Priceā€™s watch, each shrugged off as a ā€œtragic accidentā€. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. Weā€™re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.
For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone ā€“ and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her ā€“ and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate careā€“ to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stop providing her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them at www.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.
Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.
Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations

The above email was sent to me after I, and a few other Tattlers on here reported Price after the death of Sharon the Pomeranian. In December of last year,
The RSPCA will do duck all about it. Believe me, I tried.
The protection dogs, Blade and Bear she got for free from that company. The chihuahua, I donā€™t know who was stupid and neglectful enough to giver her not one, but two dogs she clearly isnā€™t home to look after.
Her month long faction in Thailand was a worrying time. I doubt she would have had the money to pay for five dogs, 4 weeks kennels, it would have cost thousands. Her mum isnā€™t looking after them, I doubt her sister does. Unless her neighbour had them. I fear they are stuck in an outbuilding and someonE, comes to feed them.
She clearly uses these pets for photo opportunities.
They havenā€™t been seen since she came back. Only Blade.
Her slovenliness is a national joke, no one really cares. Dogs have died horribly in her care, crushed. Nothing changes, and nothing will. Unless PETA or Rspca actually take her to court. Animal Rights people if they get her in their sights, she might knuckle down and be a better owner. But she simply doesnā€™t care. A new dog is likebuying toilet paper to her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.