Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ming55

VIP Member
Gonna open up so please bear with me, been out for my usual snooker night, but been in so much pain for weeks with arthritis could not play a decent game, been under rheumatologist who stopped my steroids which masked my pain and put me on Methotraxate which is for arthritis been on it for 6 months but so much pain cannot function normally. Going on weekly injections which the wife will love giving me. Anyway came in tonight and confessed to wife I couldn’t cope any more , burst out into real sobs ( Manly Hey ) as she was cuddling me my dog, came over crying for a cuddle, not proud but show,s how my fur boy loves me. Can Skank do that? Sorry for whinging but shows how much love I have. can you imagine SB giving the love

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I knew of Alex Reed way before he met the thing. He was a very good MMA fighter who was always gracious in victory or loss. Always smiling and honest. In my opinion a really nice guy. When he got with her I remember thinking that she won’t be able to bully this guy, let’s see what happens here. She sucked him in, systematically destroyed him and spat him back out without a blink of an eye. I don’t think she even cared for him never mind loved him. She’s a certain sort that’s for sure !!
I met Alex, many, many times and attended the weddings. He wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he was a good man. No bad language & had principles. He unfortunately was a ‘lamb to the slaughter’..KFP used him after splitting with Peter. Alex won Big Brother, because the ‘inmates’ & public liked him. He is a gentleman, and genuine in all respects. I hope, one day, he will get payback, both financially & publicly, for the terrible way he’s been treated by KFP & her family. I have seen 1st hand AFP & KFP, ridicule, humiliate & embarrass this poor man & his family. Like other exes, he’s moved on to a loving relationship. He’s made mistakes, but, I hope he gets financial payback, as a creditor at some point. He’s already tried to speak out about KFP. Once his partner delivers the IVF twins safely, I hope he can say more about his atrocious ex KFP, and gets the justice he deserves. Thank god, he wasn’t another sperm donor & had a child with the arrogant mutant. I wish him well.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Is it? Is it was KP would be fair game. I don’t know why we can’t question this ridiculous looking ring when he has an expensive court case to pay for and he doesn’t even have a job
Yes it is, he is not a public person, he’s her ex and a family man who does have a job, whether or not people approve of it is irrelevant. The level of vitriol directed at him is vile, and the fact that he isn’t allowed to live his life without the constant nitpicking from people who have no real idea of his complete situation. This is a man who has been under extreme stress; has had his character and reputation assassinated, and yet has kept a mainly dignified silence; his children have been ripped away from him and he has been painted as the devil in the press, on top of that he has received a lot of hate from Skanky and her followers; been accused of being a pedalo, then there are the criminal investigations that he has had carried out against him which he would have been extremely stressed about, doesn’t matter if you are innocent it’s still nerve wracking. After all that he still has to provide some level of normality for the resident children. All of the above is why Kieran does not deserve the level of scrutiny nor the amount of hate directed at him. Dealing with he has on his plate, he NEEDS to make time to unwind and get away from the crap he has had flung at him, his mental health needs it.

You have an issue with Kieran and his whole life Plinky, you’ve made that clear enough throughout your posts. Please don’t engage me on the subject of Kieran again, we don’t see eye to eye and that won’t change. Kink shaming ain’t my bag, and having judgement over OnlyFans is pathetic in my opinion. His kids were happy, warm, fed, clothed, loved, supported, safe and engaged in healthy, child appropriate activities and that’s all that matters in my book.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just wondering if skank knew there were photos circulating of the shit hole conditions the dogs are living in so did the staged backgrid walk with Blade,,, anyways took a screenshoot of the article and sent it to the young lady i've been in touch with regarding Blades welfare,,, awaiting her reply. 😎😘

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Six of my seven Somali puddens (one's too posh to eat on the floor and will only eat on the worktops away from the others). Obviously I cleared up all the cat poo and litter off the floor before I took the photo.... (cough...) They're also wormed and de-fleaed. Hear that Skanky bitchfacecunt...?

1682623972149.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
Well someone is very angry with the tattlers and that I said there was more to come and that it never appeared. Well I only post was I’ve been told in good faith. Shit happens. KP maybe got whatever it was stopped, she has done before, but that’s just me surmising (if I’m allowed to do that) 🤷🏻‍♀️
They seem very confident about something going on, who knows, we’ve heard it a million times before that things are happening then it never does. (People like Binfest, yes I was truly fooled by them I’m not ashamed to admit it and I say sorry when I need to 😂) Even the courts can’t tie her down.
So let’s just look forward to some nice unfiltered photos which I’m sure will come out on Sunday evening and continue to wait for karma 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Personally I think the Insta posts are just the usual social media smoke and mirrors. As others have said, the ring will either be lab grown diamonds or it will be a piece of dress jewellery. She's had that Rolex a long time, most likely bought at a time they were both flush (if it's even real). I don't think they're rolling in it. An airhostess is not making Rolex money. Neither is a personal trainer. I'd imagine their most lucrative source of income is the Onlyfans and the Ads. I also don't think they're using the GFM money on anything other than what it's intended for. KH seems a pretty honest guy. Just my two pence.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Tanley

VIP Member
#272 Skanky’s Kids and animals are being neglected, her house is filthy and infected :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The anniversary balloons and flowers were gifted by florajasmineeventhire, the ring and bracelets wasn't tagged though so not sure those were freebies.

I don't mind him doing ads in general but I did think the freebies for kids birthday party, christening, nappies, prams, sweets and toys were a bit OTT, leave the kids out of it I say, as I do for all other influencers who do it.
It's the way of the world now, it seems. There's a certain image that most want to portray and this is it. I personally cannot be arsed with all that faff of balloon arches and bloody banners. You're honestly lucky if I wrap your presents. It was my wife's 50th last year and I bought a banner and you had to string it together yourself. I looked at it...thought about it...then put it in the bin. Who the feck's got time for that nonsense. I'd rather be here moaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

NoodleNips

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
View attachment 2130855 My 13 year old pain in the arse but well loved kitty ❤
My 3 Oriental cats ... one of which I can hear being sick on the hall carpet as i type 🤦‍♀️🤣
ORIENTAL RED (orange) is Henry
CHOCOLATE POINT siamese is Jazzy
HAVANA (brown) is Lady
My little house family ❤
My horses Caspy (big one) age 5 who i adore and Marty age 27 who is the love of my life

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

NancyPants21

From her Facebook. Either someone is trolling her, or she doesn't give a fuck and is trolling everyone herself...
Screenshot_20230426_193254_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
I'm going to share my puss cat. Here he is looking noble in the woods ( he comes for walks with me) Then there's the first night we had him after collecting him from the RSPCA. He came upstairs and got under the covers with us, he was thoroughly upset and depressed until we took him home and then he just purred and purred when he realised it was a safe place. I would love a million cats....but I restrain myself 🤣

Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 21.13.45.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 21.16.22.png

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So she's on holiday again, hope she be bankrupt by now lol 😬😘 xx
It never changes, and she never runs out of money.

Some Pom pics as promised and back soon 😀😘 xx

Resizer_16601856671211.jpg

Resizer_16578250312051.jpg

Resizer_16601435444901.jpg

Resizer_16561386241431.jpg

Resizer_16528000514951.jpg

Resizer_16520408060951.jpg

Resizer_16520393942471.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
As we’re showing off our fur babies, this is Rosa Moline. She’s named after a character in a Bette Davis movie. She certainly has her personality!
IMG_8679.png

• Heart
Reactions: 54

gossipsauce

VIP Member
The display of crap on Michelle’s Insta to celebrate a 5 year dating anniversary shows a massive waste of money. Not to mention taste 🙈. Balloon displays, flowers, bracelets, a humungous ring. Personally I won’t be donating again to Kieran’s GFM and I actually feel stupid for doing so now.
To be fair to them they’ve been through a pretty horrendous time lately, don’t blame them for wanting to celebrate something nice. Plus there’s no suggestion the GFM is going towards anything other than it’s intended purpose. Poor bloke doesn’t really appear to go anywhere other than out with his family, his PT stuff, and the celebrity football matches he plays in, oh and the odd trip down the nick when it makes madams fancy! They still have a life to live, I don’t think you should feel silly at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

gossipsauce

VIP Member
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free. I know we hate KP but it makes me question if the hate makes you blind to what seems to be obvious, and natural curiosity as how or why he does some of the things he does and how he’s ended up in this situation and whose benefit KH recent OTT behaviour about MP is for.

There are some amazing delusions flying around about KH which are always an interesting read
Because this isn’t a KH thread, he has his own if people feel the need to slag him off. It’s documented on TV by her own kids that he did the bulk of the childcare when he was with her. He looked after P and J better than she did, got them to school on time, fed them, sorted the house and that’s from their own mouths. If school run was left to her they were late and had crisps for breakfast. No one is perfect and I’m not stating he is but the shit people come out with on here just for an excuse to slate him is honestly laughable. He didn’t ask for the GFM, didn’t set it up and doesn’t plead poverty. Bloke could have sold his story about life with KFP 10 times over and never has because he puts his kids first. He may be many things but he’s been a good dad and a good step dad to those kids. Everything else pales into insignificance for me personally. If you don’t want to donate then don’t. Questioning them having an anniversary celebration and calling it lavish is just reaching. Just say you can’t stand the bloke and be done with it. And I see some prolific poster from the KH thread has made their way over here to like every single negative comment about him. Hi 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53