Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Andrew Tate is a prize misogynistic cunt.

if you Google him you’ll find out. There’s a lot of recent press!
View attachment 2137131
Ahhhh yes,cunt ain’t he and his brother.
---
Can someone please put sink boys unfiltered head on this picture seems more accurate than his filtered to fuck face and body with the man meat bulge that starts at his belly button. 🤣 Fucking tossers trying to imply he's connected and an Essex hard man before he heads off to Ireland fucking wannabe clown. 🤣View attachment 2137150
Awwwwww dearest @Pom Bear can Ypu do the honours please?❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

tracey3871

VIP Member
I think they just didn't print it, as it was 'too disgusting'
---

But she has always been this way, never picks up after them, SB is the same, will only pick up after Sid.
I don't doubt it ... just saying it's an easy excuse

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Good luck with that , Stan or mrsems cooking ??
Trying to decide would make me go insania, staples for concerts, jersey girl looking over the sea , Our dolly to pick me up me up when I feel sorry for myself, the blues to make me see sense, smiley if I fancy a walk, DC to get my affairs in order, Phoebe and Helena to make me laugh, sewer coz I luv her, oh the list goes on and on , you’ve started something here 🤣🤣🤣
Ooh, I get a warm and snuggly feeling when I get a mention 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
we dont go on holiday either, the caravan was a sort of halfway house lol far enough away to feel like you are away but close enough to scoot home if needed, the cats get stressed traveling to & from the cattery so we rarely use it, the dogs come with us obviously
Friend of mine has a caravan her gorgeous Mr M,goes with them,very good boy but they have safety structures etc,but he lIves it,cos he is with his mum&dad.☺

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
You can see how far the notion of celebrity has fallen, if you look at the sidebar of shame in the DM. Most of the articles are about Z list reality show paricipants. It is rare to find articles about real, old school personalities these days. People who got where they are, because of hard work and talent. These are the people I admire.
Yes like Larry Grayson.

• Heart
Reactions: 12