Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Regardless of whatever else Kieran spends his money on, why should he have to spend it on fighting her insanity? He works for his money and he should be able to enjoy a normal life for his kids, I think part of the point of the GFM is to allow him to fight for the kids without scraping every penny to do it, because it's totally unfair that he has to spend thousands on malicious allegations when he loves his kids and is a good dad.

Why does Marsh get investigated on the back of apparently one report of taking a meerkat to the pub when KP gets absolutely no consequence at all for multiple reports of actual abuse?! (Not saying I agree with taking a meerkat to the pub but it seems more of a grey area!)
Short joke: Why did the meerkat walk into a bar?
I dunno either.

(Maybe it was Serski's(??) day off from filming Corrie ads and he walked into the Rovers Return)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I mean it couldn’t be wirse , could it ?????
In view of this, can we be sure that it is the dogs and cats defecating everywhere? Maybe she's told the children its ok to do it wherever they like as someone else will have to clear it up, people like C4 when they next come for "filming"?
---
I’ve posted this story loads before, about her groom & the animals. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...om-reveals-truth-Katie-Price-cameras-off.html Seen it myself, animals shut in a small room, cat trays overflowing, dogs shut in cages with no food/water, covered in 💩. All she’ll do, is get a lackie in to clean up for 3-4 weeks, in case RSPCA turn up to inspect (they won’t). The RSPCA have had more than enough complaints, I’ve complained numerous times. We know thousands have signed petitions, they did F all. She’s an arrogant con woman. Bet house & animals situation being ‘sorted’ temporarily as I’m typing this. Why haven’t The Scum published said pictures of the squalor these poor animals are living in?
I’ve seen it 1st hand & it’s heartbreaking. I had words with her about it, locking dogs in cages & she laughed, saying they were filthy. Said not good for the kids, who were little then (Jett & Bunny). WHY keep getting dogs/cats if that’s how she feels. Her mother & SFP, never said anything, yet supposedly animal lovers. Was different when Kieran was on the scene. Animal’s were well cared for. Unless she kicked off and shut them away. Nothing will be done. Animal’s are treated terribly & nobody in authority seems to want to get them removed & her banned from EVER owning another pet. Who looks after them & horses, when she’s rarely at MM? 🥲🥲
That young girl she recently took on to do all this (plus look after the kids 24/7) has gone so who is doing it now eh?

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Did anyone make any progress on finding out who KP's former partner was that covered up a dead cat with a bucket and carried on with the interview? As I mentioned earlier, I'd be shocked if it was Kieran. Boyson....maybe?
I didn’t manage to find it, I’m not a super sleuth like a lot of my fellow Krusties! [Hangs head in shame and puts on D cap]

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes, yes, yes, that's it @Stan Butler you bloody show me up because I forgot to make stuffing 🙄 😜 I did roast chicken, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, cauliflower cheese, broccoli & carrots. And forgot the bloody stuffing 🙈 But I did make a lovely rhubarb crumble & custard for pud 😋

I wonder what roast Skanky did before she flew to Ireland 🤥
Roasted Cunt Probably her minge.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

scannertd

Chatty Member
I am English and live in Ireland....... i will only say one thing about Monaghan.
Garth Brooks played a few dates last year at a stadium in Dublin, 30% of the population of Monaghan had tickets.
I will leave it there.:cool: Say no more!!!

• Haha

VIP Member
I've been keeping up with reading for the last few days but nothing constructive to add. I'm wondering what's happened to the little cat that was on the MM programme when she was "crafting".
Skanky isn't getting much of a fan base on the DM comments. In fact they're seriously brutal. Such a shame because she doesn't deserve it.....said nobody ever 🤣
Well maybe the weekend might provide DRAMA for you to sink your teeth into. :LOL:

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
This was an interesting comment from that poopopstick person, seems like skanky may be having someone wait for her in Ireland!

poopopstick1 HR AGO
Reply to bunnycuddles4361 - view message
copy and paste i see
what's up bunny trying to prove a point
don't forget to ask kipper if she is going to pay Jakie back what she owes her as she will be at the club for a chat it's been so long
Great minds think alike Mrspig....

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
Do we know that it's an expensive ring? I haven't a clue about jewellery, never been engaged, never wear it.
If that was a real diamond that would be mega bucks , over 10 grand easy. It's lovely and so many nice rings like this for cpl hundred , if even that .

• Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Everyone who is a Krusty knows I don’t go on any other threads, made me laugh when a Krustie had to explain to me who Lozza was “ the bird with the arse the size of a small country “ always makes me laugh, I don’t give two fucks about Andre, Kieron, I became a Krusty because I didn’t like the way the boy Harvey was treated , then the kids, the animals,
the lies , the people who’s lives she ruined by going bankrupt, and she will do it again given half the chance, fucking grifter
---
I am sorry for going on, hate the fucking thing, but has made me think, got so many wonderful Krusty friend friends on her , and we go a long way back , don’t want to make a choice , But inflatykaty my first choice for my throuple has to be our Dolly, Fuck me my piss is boiling , who ya gonna call ???
Excellent first choice, celebs seem to change their 2nd choice regularly so you can now try out different people for the role of 3rd person!

• Haha

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to Monday's papers, got a feeling something might happen.

Oh and my Roast Today was delicious.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
View attachment 2138246
‘Thinking’ about doing a roast later 😂😂😂
I can see that. Being the brilliant cook that she is, she can juggle a full Sunday roast, then pack a few things into a flight bag along with a ton of make-up and her JYY trackies, drive to the airport on time, picked up by Slimy Rimi at the other end, 48/50 mile drive to Castleblayney and arrive fresh and perky at the venue for 10.30pm on the dot. I wouldn't expect anything different from her... being the consummate professional that she is... (massively coughing....)

• Haha