Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
You can also get some stunning created diamonds that don’t cost as much too, it’s a beautiful ring and the diamonds are stunning! The sparkle is gorgeous, lab created diamonds are flawless so I wonder if that is what this is? Also, if you know the right people you can get a beautiful ring for a good price.

The level of scrutiny he is placed under is mind blowing.
Is it? Is it was KP would be fair game. I don’t know why we can’t question this ridiculous looking ring when he has an expensive court case to pay for and he doesn’t even have a job

Reactions: 7

plinky2

VIP Member
Yes it is, he is not a public person, he’s her ex and a family man who does have a job, whether or not people approve of it is irrelevant. The level of vitriol directed at him is vile, and the fact that he isn’t allowed to live his life without the constant nitpicking from people who have no real idea of his complete situation. This is a man who has been under extreme stress; has had his character and reputation assassinated, and yet has kept a mainly dignified silence; his children have been ripped away from him and he has been painted as the devil in the press, on top of that he has received a lot of hate from Skanky and her followers; been accused of being a pedalo, then there are the criminal investigations that he has had carried out against him which he would have been extremely stressed about, doesn’t matter if you are innocent it’s still nerve wracking. After all that he still has to provide some level of normality for the resident children. All of the above is why Kieran does not deserve the level of scrutiny nor the amount of hate directed at him. Dealing with he has on his plate, he NEEDS to make time to unwind and get away from the crap he has had flung at him, his mental health needs it.

You have an issue with Kieran and his whole life Plinky, you’ve made that clear enough throughout your posts. Please don’t engage me on the subject of Kieran again, we don’t see eye to eye and that won’t change. Kink shaming ain’t my bag, and having judgement over OnlyFans is pathetic in my opinion. His kids were happy, warm, fed, clothed, loved, supported, safe and engaged in healthy, child appropriate activities and that’s all that matters in my book.
He is a social media influencer.
he is a public person of his own choice
He also has the option to live a private life and has chosen not to

Reactions: 5

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Yep, everyone of the companies have been mentioned in the posts , will be freebies, he will have learnt from the best scrounger about, kp herself. Lovely ring , but not an engagement ring as she has one . You get lovely diamanté rings now, certainly not expensive. I don't believe for a second any money raised on the GFM will not be used to get the kids back.
But is it a sensible set of posts? Given the circumstances? A load of bracelets displayed alongside a Rolex? Whilst people are donating h to a GFM? To be honest I’ve always thought she was awful. I donated because I wanted to help Kieran but I think she is his Achilles heel.

• Angry
Reactions: 5