Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Has anyone got a link to the latest animal abuse story in the papers? I've been awol over the last couple of days ,trying to catch up!!x

Reactions: 11

plinky2

VIP Member
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free. I know we hate KP but it makes me question if the hate makes you blind to what seems to be obvious, and natural curiosity as how or why he does some of the things he does and how he’s ended up in this situation and whose benefit KH recent OTT behaviour about MP is for.

There are some amazing delusions flying around about KH which are always an interesting read

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Yep, everyone of the companies have been mentioned in the posts , will be freebies, he will have learnt from the best scrounger about, kp herself. Lovely ring , but not an engagement ring as she has one . You get lovely diamanté rings now, certainly not expensive. I don't believe for a second any money raised on the GFM will not be used to get the kids back.
Do we know that it's an expensive ring? I haven't a clue about jewellery, never been engaged, never wear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

JaynieDay

VIP Member
So I’ve got our bar refurbished, who’s up fo a piss up ?? All songs on the jukebox have to be Skanky related , I’ll go first. Plastic doll lady gaga ,
---

Jayne I think ur brill xx
---
So I’ve even posting all night, getting nothing back , realised payday, all the Krustie girls are out, So remember the rules young ladies
You ain’t going out like that change your skirt too short
And I expect you all to be in by 10.30
I felt like a vippy already, Ooh Peeko thank you x

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free.
The anniversary balloons and flowers were gifted by florajasmineeventhire, the ring and bracelets wasn't tagged though so not sure those were freebies.

I don't mind him doing ads in general but I did think the freebies for kids birthday party, christening, nappies, prams, sweets and toys were a bit OTT, leave the kids out of it I say, as I do for all other influencers who do it.