Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
All I can say is , You Staples , and all the other Krusties ,add to my life, Why else do we come on here?? Lose you, Big hole in my life , Strange BUT ,
Fucking lovely people , I love you all. Dreaming of the day we all meet up , I am thinking of arranging something xxx
Well done Peeko x

Reactions: 16

MrsEms

VIP Member
What are the odds poopopstick is binfest? I don't buy all this 'in the know' lark.
I have been reading their posts and wondered the same🤔 Must say they've proper pissed on my chips this morning though because I've been waiting for part two and ocado have delivered a cheeky little prosecco🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
You’d think she’d do some Coronation party with ALL the kids next week.
The nation is gearing up for a once in a lifetime Coronation.
The Price entourage is heading to an Ireland. For some cash in envelopes.
WooHoo, no one is old enough to know who you were.
Are the dogs going to to be looked after in their cages? In your outbuildings?
Will Channel 4 be filming the crap this time.
Instead of Mucky Mansion. They can call it PomPoms and Doo Doos. (No offence intended for our Pom)

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
But will KP go to meet and greet
If she does it will because it’s cash in hand
But will she be back for bucks show?
And will any protesters be at bucks show?

tracey3871

VIP Member
I can see that. Being the brilliant cook that she is, she can juggle a full Sunday roast, then pack a few things into a flight bag along with a ton of make-up and her JYY trackies, drive to the airport on time, picked up by Slimy Rimi at the other end, 48/50 mile drive to Castleblayney and arrive fresh and perky at the venue for 10.30pm on the dot. I wouldn't expect anything different from her... being the consummate professional that she is... (massively coughing....)
She could probably boil a bag of Kippers in the cavern of hell that is her foof on the way to the airport

• Haha
  • Sick
SB is on his IG story in a car park, looks like UK to me. Has he not gone with her? Wonder if they’ve had a row and that’s why she’s been quiet ? Thought he’d have gone to keep an eye on her.

• Wow