Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Poster on the Katie Price thread on mumsnet is claiming that the latest animal neglect allegations cannot possibly be true, and that a tattler must’ve reported her (therefore it is malicious) 😖!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

kirajodie

VIP Member
It could be donated, he does get influencer deals.
Yep, everyone of the companies have been mentioned in the posts , will be freebies, he will have learnt from the best scrounger about, kp herself. Lovely ring , but not an engagement ring as she has one . You get lovely diamanté rings now, certainly not expensive. I don't believe for a second any money raised on the GFM will not be used to get the kids back.

• Heart
I'm speed reading to catch up but the gist of it, she's back on the radar for animal cruelty? About bloody time, too. But this time something significant needs to happen. They all need removed and she needs banned from pet ownership...permanently! Any breeders selling to her should also be scrutinised in great detail! It's an absolute disgrace.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Got a meeting in town around the corner from Market Street later, that’s where Skank does a bit of street walking and gets pampered in one of her pamper places. Might do a bit of street walking around the Laines later and see if she’s about getting sorted for her Ireland trip this weekend.

Kylie’s going Brighton street-walking sleuthing this afternoon 💃🏽😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I hope this is finally what brings her down - she does not love or care for those animals they are just accessories to her and once the rush of a new puppy/kitten wears off she loses interest, and goes on to the next one. Hateful, hateful old witch.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
The silence and deflection is in evidence again from skank. Not been pictured in the wild, no kids pictures not even the weekly ice cream van "can't wait for summer with my babies" no romantic walks on the driveway of Pricey Towers with sink boy, no Brighton bin walks, no free meal pub lunch or "off to work early important things in the pipeline" nothing for nearly a week. Just advertising posts getting 3D lips and an old JYY tat collection sat on the kitchen worktop posts. Then there's this JM thing which conveniently hit the headlines same time as someone sold pictures of skanks shithole and neglect of her dogs to the press, there's something about to hit the fan but skanky as usual has probably silenced the press and has now done a runner to Ireland early to avoid a probable visit from authorities. Skanks definitely bricking it about something and the whole grifting bunch of cunts (Sophie the source, skank, sink boy, slymi Rymi and some people in the press) are trying their hardest to keep or stop whatever it is getting out into the public domain. 😎

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sniffed up are we? 😂😂😂
who even posts a business post at 00:40 at night!
So companies the truth is out about Skank with her abuse and neglect of animals, Red Tops finally dared to go there, are you still wanting to have this vile wretch of a woman promoting your products, effectively saying you condone her behaviour to a nation of animal lovers ? Good Luck with your social media and many refusing to buy whatever 💩 you want her to advertise for you now, and same goes for any TV companies, especially that woman on her IG Live the other day. F*ck this pandering to her anymore, cancel her totally, public have already turned, read the newspaper comments, read social media, enough now, this should finally end her, this country hates to see animal abuse, stand with her, you stand with her behaviour, and we ain’t having it anymore 👊🏾

Time to deploy my fav Buffy ‘Gif’, Buffy says time’s up, end her career…

E23D86FF-4C82-45C5-BF90-837A2BE8A691.gif

Might add even our local newspaper The Argus are reporting on this now….Brighton does not like people who abuse animals, next time you pop into town saying you love Brighton, rest assured that love ain’t coming back at you, f*ck off out of our town, you ain’t wanted here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
So many trolls on it's Instagram sticking up for this nasty Cunt. WTF does it have to do to for these dicks to see sense? My only consolation is that they are all as thick as her & are twats with low morals. The majority of the general public think she's a Cunt so that's good enough for me.

I doubt anything will happen about the dogs. She enrages us all about this. She needs a fucking good hiding.
Like you all I'm a dog owner & I own a dog walking business. My dogs, & my son's dog are my life. My customers dogs I treat like my own. I would defend each & every one of them to the death.

• Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
This has brought tears to my eyes! This evil, rancid, vile, old slapper! She is beyond evil. How can anyone allow animals to live like that! My Cane Corso has had sickness this week and I bleached, disinfected and steamed my floor to within an inch of its life. The kids are living amongst that as well. Fuck sake man, when is somebody going to step in and slap this creature into next year.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
If people think she looks after her pets because she posts pics of them being kissed etc then they need to give their heads a wobble
It,s like the kids, show a picture of kissing and cuddling and she,s a wonderful mother, FUCK OFF it,s for coin from Backgrid. No emotion at all.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Yes it is, he is not a public person, he’s her ex and a family man who does have a job, whether or not people approve of it is irrelevant. The level of vitriol directed at him is vile, and the fact that he isn’t allowed to live his life without the constant nitpicking from people who have no real idea of his complete situation. This is a man who has been under extreme stress; has had his character and reputation assassinated, and yet has kept a mainly dignified silence; his children have been ripped away from him and he has been painted as the devil in the press, on top of that he has received a lot of hate from Skanky and her followers; been accused of being a pedalo, then there are the criminal investigations that he has had carried out against him which he would have been extremely stressed about, doesn’t matter if you are innocent it’s still nerve wracking. After all that he still has to provide some level of normality for the resident children. All of the above is why Kieran does not deserve the level of scrutiny nor the amount of hate directed at him. Dealing with he has on his plate, he NEEDS to make time to unwind and get away from the crap he has had flung at him, his mental health needs it.

You have an issue with Kieran and his whole life Plinky, you’ve made that clear enough throughout your posts. Please don’t engage me on the subject of Kieran again, we don’t see eye to eye and that won’t change. Kink shaming ain’t my bag, and having judgement over OnlyFans is pathetic in my opinion. His kids were happy, warm, fed, clothed, loved, supported, safe and engaged in healthy, child appropriate activities and that’s all that matters in my book.
Here! here! .... couldn't have said it better myself👏👏 ... its getting tiresome reading the same repetitive ` shit ` over and over ....... pwicceee the catfishing CUNT can do what the fuck she wants .... yet KH and MP should live on bread and water ... total fucking bollocks!! he DID NOT ask for the GFM ... and I fully trust @Angelic37 who has given us many updates ... I do not believe Keiron or Michelle would misuse these funds, its going where it should be .... they have every right to live their lives, and at times splash out on each other ... I will also be giving again to the fund ... which is now at a healthy £4200 ...... go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers .... GOOOOOOO KEIRON!! ✊ ✊ ... this fund is for the greater good, for those children to be returned to love, security and some normality ... at the moment they're living among DOG SHIT! let that sink in to the KH ... MP bashers :rolleyes: 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Why didn't Alex and KP have a child together, actually? She had them very quickly in both other marriages and he had a baby later with Chantelle Houghton so no issues with fertility it seems. Did they ever speak about it?
Because she took the pill, hoping PA would come back to her. She thought & told everyone Alex looked liked Daniel Craig & hoped (wrongly) PA was jealous & would try and make ago of the marriage. Was never, ever going to happen. She’d ‘slagged around too many times & was still doing so, when with Alex.
---
@WillowTree21 I understand if you're not comfortable answering this, but I'm just curious why your friendship/acquaintance with KP ended, what was the 'straw that broke the camels back' and made you walk away?
I’ve explained this in previous posts, a few times. Lots of reasons & change in job/ social circumstances. I’m off back to my late night volunteering at wildlife rescue now. Night night & have a great bank holiday weekend everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Just so people here know the RSPCA are fucking useless and nothing like the organisation it was say 20 or 30 years ago don’t expect nothing from them because thats exactly what you will get.

• Angry
  • Sad