Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If the person is to be believed posting in the Mirrors comments and the skanks in serious trouble and the shits about to hit the fan it wouldn't surprise me if skank and sink boy are already or about to fuck off out the country, maybe already heading to Ireland as i type this.

Reactions: 38

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Here’s the IG account/shop where KH got MP’s ‘diamond ring’ 🫢 and bracelets from so people can see the prices for themselves.
I expect M was simply thrilled with the gift from K, not expensive but given with love &she wanted to show it off.
All the dymunts in the wurld do not make you a decent person, look at the skank!
---
seems to be a reacurent theme, she employs someone,she dont pay them,shes says she sacked them because they stole thousands from her. its more likely she employs then,dont pay them,comes back from a night out, off her head with bagfuls of cash, they tell her have had enough and are leaving,count out what she owes them with interest (it always seems to be 3 months or more wages owed) and then they bugger off and shes so far gone she cant remember whats happened next day when she wakes up to finds money missing and staff have legged it, so thinks staff have stolen from her (y)
That sounds perfectly feasible
---
Now I know why the RSPCA are doing fuck all, they are too busy with Jodie Marsh!

So. Taking a Meerkat to the pub is a far worse CRIME than leaving at least 7 dogs either caged 24/7 or wading about in dogshit?
Well done RSPCA! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Oh this hateful bitch never fails to anger me. She obviously doesn’t love any of her animals. Those of us that really love all animals will remember what she’s said in the past about her furries, as we’ll have been pissed off. So this “member of staff sat on the pup” is new to us. The RSPCA need to fucking investigate her. Disgusting that they they haven’t already. Get that nice Anthony Joyne inspector who’s been on Dog Rescuer’s to go after her. He seems to genuinely care has always wants to prosecute. He’s based on Merseyside though. Like many of you, it was the animal neglect that brought me here.

• Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
On Boyson, he didn't seem like a bad lad and showed genuine care for Harvey. If it turns out he's the former partner who put the bucket over the dead cat and carried on with the interview, I'd change my view of him tho
I’m going to disagree with you there - KB covered up KPs drink driving in the pink Range Rover. If he hadn’t KP would be in prison now. He was up in court for threatening a PC too. Cleared though.
I don’t think he’s nice.

• Heart
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Marsh said she thinks it's a woman 'trolling' her & reporting her to RSPCA. I wouldn't be surprised if it's KFP ! Oh the irony. RSPCA should be removing KFP's animals. Seems Marsh has been cleared of any wrong doing's. Fishy how KFP just get's away with everything. RSPCA have been turning a 'blind eye' on dealing with this arrogant individual for years. It's disgusting.
Strange, 3 time's I've tried posting on Mail site, that KFP needs investigating (Jodie Marsh story), but seems if you mention Price, the comments don't appear? It's SO WRONG. She seems invincible..... Why can't we say the truth? She's being protected some how.

• Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
I bet KP has cleaned (or got somebody ) to clean up so she will be able to say it is all lies
I find it odd that she was not able to say it is all lies straight away !!!

Oh she's probably had another cleaning company in but it'll be to late.
I think she's in trouble, she can't say it's all lies because this time there is photographic evidence. These pictures need to be published and as horrible as it will be for us to see at least it would show to her more 'mentally challenged' fans that she is animal abusing scum.
So when is part 2 of the story due today😉

• Heart

VIP Member
Skanky's FB post.

flash1.png

flash2.png

Stupid cunt forgot she's not going to be in the UK this weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone else on Kieran's insta saying they went to the celeb football match in 2018 and how she was trying to humiliate him and embarrass him,
then buggered off like she was god's gift.

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 11.13.40.png

• Heart
  • Sad

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Here you go being reasonable again Crow 😂 reasonableness is not allowed in respect of KH 😝

Okay, so I grabbed a couple of screenshots from the Mirror’s comments section as they said quite a few interesting things. Apparently they used to be a Tattler and Krustie but are now banned along with FoxTotty. However their comments are very interesting and hopefully aren’t bullshit. I honestly don’t know if they have inside info, as earlier yesterday they were annoyed about how the Skank is getting away with, so … I’m taking it with a grain of salt unless any of our trusted insider Krusties can vouch for any of it, but it is still very, very interesting nonetheless.
I was reading these particular comments this morning - thank you for taking screenshots and posting, Jaynie. I'm hoping there's a few grains of truth too. Whoever it is commenting, the bit's between the teeth now. These were posted a few minutes ago.

1682588258869.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
So… maybe someone should ask the people who gave her blade how they feel about the shithole he lives in 🤔
I think Stan's the man😉 Hasn't he been in contact with them because he said he'd rehome blade?

• Heart
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Wild horses couldn’t drag me away,
Ha pissed , love being a Krusty, celebrating, VIP, again,
Thanks first to our wonderful MODS , unsung heroes , and they’ve put up with me, they look after us,
All the krusties who sort out our thread, all my krusties girls , bloody beautiful, Krusty geezers wonderful,
All the krusties I’ve upset , you know who u are , But you know I love l you, know u forgive me,I’can be a dick,
I am not going to say names it’ll be unfair,,
Except for Monsieur Crumble, dearly departed, that is the stone we were built on , if you are a Krusty you will always be loved,we are family , you will always be supported and loved, big part of my life ,
Important, family xxx
In honour of this special occasion i present to OKEEP❤.. The Stan Butler award of...
chrome_screenshot_1682620166391~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
FFS! The latest poster on the mumsnet KP thread has just said ‘I refuse to believe she is cruel to animals’
Arggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

• Haha
  • Angry

Squirrelina

VIP Member
In response to Spud’s comments…
Could be me writing this Spud! The animal mistreatment is the reason I joined too! I’m also recovering from major surgery and have just managed a walk in the woods with my two very happy dogs. They live a life of luxury with us. Every creature matters to me.
I’m furious too! The petitions we all signed had no effect either. The RSPCA have a lot to answer for. We tried PETA but to no avail as well I think.
Stan’s been doing his best to rescue Blade from her clutches. Nobody is listening to us 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

helptheaged

VIP Member
I would like to think that the Sun passed photos to RSPCA before printing so they could check it out before she was aware it was going in papers

• Heart
Reactions: 36