Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I rescued 1 of my dogs from China about 18months ago, he was in a slaughter house. The cost to fly him over was astronomical as flights were very limited from China at the time. He has so many issues due to his previous life there, very reactive, no visitors can come to my house, he absolutely hates my husband. Our lives have been completely changed by his arrival but you know when I look at him sound asleep at night in a clean comfy bed, every moment is worth it. I do wonder what psychological issues she has inflicted on them poor pets

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
I'm speed reading to catch up but the gist of it, she's back on the radar for animal cruelty? About bloody time, too. But this time something significant needs to happen. They all need removed and she needs banned from pet ownership...permanently! Any breeders selling to her should also be scrutinised in great detail! It's an absolute disgrace.
She will probably be showing off another new dog soon as a deflection 😡 and a 🖕🖕

• Angry
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh I know if our dear Paul O’Grady was alive,he’d do something bless him,as we would all message him

He’d go beserk.

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I don't understand not having a conscience, leaving your pets in that state. I hate leaving my elderly dog to nip food shopping. She has the run of the house, I leave the tv on for her, plenty of food n drink and I hide little treats about for her to find while I'm gone. While I'm out she's always on my mind as I don't like to leave her for too long. She treats animals and people like objects, there to be used for her benefit until she no longer needs them then discards them like they're worthless with no feelings like she is. Those kids and animals need PROTECTING where TF are the authorities, I hope it's all going on behind the scenes
When we're out the OH leaves Talk Sport on the radio 📻 for our cat 🐈. If OH is already out and I leave her I put Heart on the radio 📻 🎶 for her, think she prefers that channel 🤣
The first thing I do when I get home is pick her up like I'm cradling a newborn and give her kisses 💋 I just love her so much 😻🩷

• Heart
  • Haha

spudonspeed

They refused me personally when I called then to report Poor Sharon's death and supplied details on all other "suspicious" death . I hope they'll take a free downfall with the murdered ax they proved they're doing fuck all
I also tried them few times when wildlife were in trouble and pets neglected . They've never responded. RSPCA should be publicly shamed and cancelled as unfit for purpose.
I haven't told the RSPCA the offender's name to begin with just said I'm reporting on a severe case of animal abuse/neglect and gave them a long and detailed description. RSPCA rep sound very interested and was taking notes till we got to the part where they asked for address and name of abuser. Once they realised it's KFP they couldn't get off the phone fast enough and claimed if I haven't seen it with my own eyes there's nothing they can do. I said I have info to begin with never claimed to be a direct witness. I begged them just to go and check the pets welfare. They flatly refused.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Something is definitely going on there, what it gets away with is quite baffling. I just live in hope that one day it's luck will finally run out
I think if there was one positive action, she's arrested & charged for something, then everyone would wake up & realise they need to take strong action. At the moment it appears police, RSPCA, Bankruptcy etc are afraid to take serious action against her for some reason. And while she keeps getting away with everything, she grows stronger & more arrogant, like she's invincible. And she clearly does appear to be. There are never lovely kind stories about her, everything is negative & horrible. She doesn't ever do anything kind, helpful to warrant positive press. She's one of life's takers. freebies, demands attention & thinks she's still a top 'celeb'. Infamous for all her crimes is what she is now. Poor kids & poor animals. They're the one's who have no choice, at the moment.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tanley

VIP Member
I feel sick reading all this. Who the fuck lives this way? Why get pets and treat them so appallingly? Please please let all her animals be removed, and her banned from having anymore.
@Stan Butler we‘re all rooting for you to rescue Blade from this hell hole

• Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
, thanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:
At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.
For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stop providing her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them at www.peta.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.
Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.
Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations

The above email was sent to me after I, and a few other Tattlers on here reported Price after the death of Sharon the Pomeranian. In December of last year,
The RSPCA will do fuck all about it. Believe me, I tried.
The protection dogs, Blade and Bear she got for free from that company. The chihuahua, I don’t know who was stupid and neglectful enough to giver her not one, but two dogs she clearly isn’t home to look after.
Her month long faction in Thailand was a worrying time. I doubt she would have had the money to pay for five dogs, 4 weeks kennels, it would have cost thousands. Her mum isn’t looking after them, I doubt her sister does. Unless her neighbour had them. I fear they are stuck in an outbuilding and someonE, comes to feed them.
She clearly uses these pets for photo opportunities.
They haven’t been seen since she came back. Only Blade.
Her slovenliness is a national joke, no one really cares. Dogs have died horribly in her care, crushed. Nothing changes, and nothing will. Unless PETA or Rspca actually take her to court. Animal Rights people if they get her in their sights, she might knuckle down and be a better owner. But she simply doesn’t care. A new dog is likebuying toilet paper to her.

• Angry
  • Sad

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Personally I can't see how any can be 'nice' when they've chosen to be with price, knowing everything about her.
She’s a relationship expert manipulator, starts off with the love bombing and telling the guys how lucky they are to be with her because let’s face it she could snap her claws sorry fingers and have anyone because there’s only one Pricey.
They get sucked into her deceptive world of lies and manipulation go on holidays and live her fake life going along with all her bullshit and let’s face it some men can be fucking mugs when it comes to women.
Look at poor Alex I do have a soft spot for him actually because he was so badly treated by her, but he was caught up in the world of Katie Price and honestly thought she loved him. She was ready to dump him until he won big brother then almost seconds later they were off to Vegas to get married which was an obvious two fingers up at Pete. Alex isn’t a clever man but then again none of her men have been, he got moulded into what she needed at the time. Katie will never have a grown up relationship ever she’s not capable and no one of any substance will ever want her, a dirty shag maybe to laugh about with your mates but not the wife or girlfriend of anyone decent.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
The new picture of skank by the pool was to photoshopped so restored it to its original glory complete with wonky eye, 3D lips and because she lives in shit thought she might like to suck some through a straw. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1682543250610.png

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
The caretaker in this story did even photographed her drug wrapper
To the scum journos on here 24/7, lifting stories from tattle ( to be honest, you should be paying per story, as we are doing your jobs for you ) how about you run the caretakers story again? makes for very interesting reading, show this animal killing scumbag for what she is ... for once, give your readers ` real news ` ..... GO ON I dare you 👌

• Heart
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Nothing on IG but her FB account is active, more fucking bikini photo's.
They're so boring. Every time there's one on I show it to Mr B and he is a little sick in his mouth. 😂😂😂
---
Morning Krusties. It's my 19th wedding anniversary today and I'm on a beach in Turkey.
Strangely enough, I'm not having surgery or Turkey teef (weird I know) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awwwww it’s Goth weekend in Whitby…raising money for Sophie Lancaster fund,beaten to death because she was a goth.😢

• Sad
  • Heart