Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Wow Sink-Boy sinking to a new low, the state of this wanker, the thing is pathetic, thinks he’s a hard man, thinks he’s an alpha male….haha he’s just a tool used by his madam to do her bidding, an errand-boy and hired-hand, who’s biggest claims to fame are limp wanking for a fiver and ‘slapgate’. Just when you thought he couldn’t get any worse he declares himself a Tate disciple, nice partner (business) you‘ve chosen there Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just confirming my suspicions about the narcissistic violent bullying coercive and controlling freeloading scamming lying ugly looking cuckolding bitch boy chauffeuring dogsbody sink tossing deck wanking fame hungry enabling drug dealing money laundering cunt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

kirajodie

VIP Member
But is it a sensible set of posts? Given the circumstances? A load of bracelets displayed alongside a Rolex? Whilst people are donating h to a GFM? To be honest I’ve always thought she was awful. I donated because I wanted to help Kieran but I think she is his Achilles heel.
I'm sorry but I see nothing wrong with it. Most of the stuff has been advertised and will be free. It's a 5yr anniversary, they've been through a lot , he wants to buy her a ring and some jewellery, which in my opinion look like lovely look alike jewellery, that's up to them. I don't think for a second they would ever use the gfm money on anything other than legal bills. I certainly don't think they're that stupid they would use money on jewellery and post it on IG.

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
But WHY haven't the RSPCA been & removed the animals from Kate Price's home? Dogs living in cages when nobody around. Not being fed regularly & animals shut in sheds, small rooms. Latest say's dogs have messed everywhere & living in unhealthy environment (and the kids). Signed petition over 27,000 because animals dying or injured. RSPCA seem to do nothing.

Comment on DM re Jodie (not by me, but very much agree)
I don't understand not having a conscience, leaving your pets in that state. I hate leaving my elderly dog to nip food shopping. She has the run of the house, I leave the tv on for her, plenty of food n drink and I hide little treats about for her to find while I'm gone. While I'm out she's always on my mind as I don't like to leave her for too long. She treats animals and people like objects, there to be used for her benefit until she no longer needs them then discards them like they're worthless with no feelings like she is. Those kids and animals need PROTECTING where TF are the authorities, I hope it's all going on behind the scenes

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
12381830-24A2-4D33-A3AA-79DD8A46B9E5.png

No sign of Skanky street-walking in town today but Kylie’s here to bring a little bit of joy to your lives as she's been doing her own version of Skanky Brighton street-walking....as promised earlier today 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Sadly I haven’t been papped yet, where are my admirers, where are my fans, people tell me I’m 100x more attractive than the Skank (not hard that, so no ego boost for me 😁) but no one is taking my photo today and I’m street-walking with a swagger. Eagle-eyed amongst you may notice I’ve done the Market Street walk she did with SB outside Darcy’s. Then I walked the Laines, even finding bins which I’ve been circling, still nothing. The Festival has started, the Fair is in town, Kylie loves the Festival, Kylie hates the Fair (once saw men building rides whilst drinking from cans at 10am, Kylie’s daughter loves the Fair, but ever since Kylie saw that, her daughter only goes on the safe rides, those fast swingy ones, no, no, no !) also took a street-walk through the bloody Fair, just in case Skank does it, but still nothing.
Retired to my fav bar now, not really getting much out of this street-walking malarkey, the paps just don't love me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Crunkycarrot

I've not caught up and am at least 3 threads behind! I've had a awful lurgy and have been laying low in a aura of olbas! But the animal abuse..I absolutely cannot comprehend it. My animals ( 5 cats and 1 doggo) are my world, all I want for them is to feel loved secure and safe, my cats are groomed and face washed daily ( exotic's so deep face folds) have multiple window and radiator perches lots of toys and clean litter boxes. Mabel my lab has a 2 hour walk daily come rain hail etc, we go through woods moors and sometimes just plain old streets to keep her interested, do I sometimes dread cleaning 5 litter trays? yes! Do I enjoy poo picking the garden? Not really...do I miss being warm when mabel steals my quilt at bedtime...hell yes! But it is a absolute privilege to own animals, they trust and rely on us for all their needs, how the hell are the powers that be allowing this abuse of these innocent animals? Why the fuck is she Teflon? I'm so so 😔 sad when will anything be done!

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
But is it a sensible set of posts? Given the circumstances? A load of bracelets displayed alongside a Rolex? Whilst people are donating h to a GFM? To be honest I’ve always thought she was awful. I donated because I wanted to help Kieran but I think she is his Achilles heel.
Why? Because they got gifted a load of stuff. Fine you don't want to donate anymore but you can't be pissed off and throw a tantrum as you don't like that they were given free stuff. Fucks sake, are they meant to sit in dirty rags, waiting for the kids and not do anything?

• Heart

Crunkycarrot

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Once you donate that's it. You have no say over what the money is used for.

I've said it before.
If someone donates, he can do whatever he wants with it- holidays, jewellery, new car, lawyers, truncheon, whatever. No explanation needed.
It's no longer anyone else's money, it's his.

Personally I think the easiest plan may be to donate (if wanted), hope it's spent as intended then move on completely. Analysing the cost of everything he has will drive folk mad.
Here you go being reasonable again Crow 😂 reasonableness is not allowed in respect of KH 😝

Okay, so I grabbed a couple of screenshots from the Mirror’s comments section as they said quite a few interesting things. Apparently they used to be a Tattler and Krustie but are now banned along with FoxTotty. However their comments are very interesting and hopefully aren’t bullshit. I honestly don’t know if they have inside info, as earlier yesterday they were annoyed about how the Skank is getting away with, so … I’m taking it with a grain of salt unless any of our trusted insider Krusties can vouch for any of it, but it is still very, very interesting nonetheless.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Betsy Bullseye May doing her HMV pose.😂
I don't approve of cat posts but..............................while we're at it..........................here's one of my rescue cats thrilled to have a home of her own and defiantly defending it against all comers:

1682626187551.jpeg

---
Oy!! Lovely cats and all that but shouldn't that all be on the other thread?
Yes they should, and I'm ashamed to have joined in!

p.s. Sorry Mods, I won't do it again.

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Poster on the Katie Price thread on mumsnet is claiming that the latest animal neglect allegations cannot possibly be true, and that a tattler must’ve reported her (therefore it is malicious) 😖!
Really!!!!?!!! It was someone obviously close to KP, as they have photographic evidence. I'm sure if it was a tattler, it would of been posted on here! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
As I’ve said before I really have a soft spot for Alex he was so out of his depth with her right unroyal skankiness Im so glad he is in a good place now. I know about his prison stint about the car crash but maybe if the skanky cunt had actually paid him the money she owed him he wouldn’t of had to resort to a scam.
I knew of Alex Reed way before he met the thing. He was a very good MMA fighter who was always gracious in victory or loss. Always smiling and honest. In my opinion a really nice guy. When he got with her I remember thinking that she won’t be able to bully this guy, let’s see what happens here. She sucked him in, systematically destroyed him and spat him back out without a blink of an eye. I don’t think she even cared for him never mind loved him. She’s a certain sort that’s for sure !!

• Sad
  • Wow

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
So, somebody has exposed it for the grubby, disgusting animal abusing old cunt that it is. Seems we were right to be concerned when it's off on holidays for a month at a time. The thing makes my blood boil over, incapable of caring for a dog ffs, what chance in hell do the kids have.
As always, nothing will be done, by RSPCA or anyone else, the thing will ignore the shit-storm, wait for it to pass, continue to post, grift, lie and rip-off people like nothings happened. Its worked a treat for it up until now - bury your head, the storm will pass - everybody will forget then I can get back to my conning, abusing, neglectful ways and everybody will still love me!
I fucking hate this thing more than I hate anything on earth

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
People donated knowing that was the case. I don't get why people are getting arsey about this. Donate, don't donate its your own personal choice.
Hear hear!
Getting fed up of this. I donated a few times. Personally I don’t give a shit, I trust them to be making the right decisions and I trust that the money is going to good use. But we aren’t going to see that publicly because it can’t be disclosed on here for obvious reasons.

We have no bloody idea how much he earns on OF, let alone his other stuff.

I find it amusing how people who follow Michelle on her PRIVATE account can find it ok to speculate 😂😂 Her Rolex might be years old, it might be fake, it might be paid for by her own money or even gifted by someone 😅

Hey ho. Each to their own.

• Heart

Cuckoo75

My dog is my life. I was never a dog lover however 4 years ago I went through something which really impacted my poor mental health and my fibromyalgia. I had to give up work and spent most of my time in bed. I suddenly declared to my family I needed a dog to motivate me and its the best thing I've ever did. I now walk a minimum of 2 miles a day without walking sticks and have met up with some lovely dogs walkers. I'm also closer to my family who I meet up with regularly with their dogs. He saved me as I was on the verge of not wanting to be here. Owning a pet is a honour and a privilege which unfortunately skanky can not understand. To her it is all about how she is perceived to other people just like her status as a mum of a disabled young man. Scratch beneath the surface and that's where you see the neglect. She thinks what goes on behind closed doors people won't find out however thankfully some people close to her finally have had enough and the truth is coming out. It won't belong before others see what we see a vile, nasty, evil, conniving, twisted neglectful bitch

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So this nightclub gig in Ireland it isn't an organised event it isn't on anyone's books no ticket sales no money trail just cash in hand on the door and what ever skank pockets aswell from the meet and greet and selfies. Seems slymi Rymi has organised this trip as a dodgy money making scheme and whatever else the skank and sink boy are into dealing, muling, laundering. Something really dodgy going on were these 3 clowns are concerned and throw in Wayne Lineker aswell with his dodgy past and it looks even dodgier. 😎

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Regarding Keiran GFM I really appreciate everybody trying to make a change and fight for J&B and their father .I think there's a fundamental flaw as the money goes directly to Kieran on daily basis and technically he can use it to whatever he wants (gift) including jewellery to Michelle . I'm not saying that's what happened but I think the money should go directly to an agreed solicitor of who represents the case.
People donated knowing that was the case. I don't get why people are getting arsey about this. Donate, don't donate its your own personal choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

rlilly

Apologies if someone else has said this, but what the actual fook has Sink boy been doing? I assume he's lived with her on and off and he clearly loves Sid. How can he let her treat her pets like this? Wouldn't Sid have been affected too? 🤷‍♀️

I have a 13 year old cat who is a pain in the arse, but I love her and always think of her needs when I'm planning days out etc. I make sure my friend can pop in for cuddles and give her food. ❤

I think we should storm the MM and break out those pets ourselves Tattlers!!!! Vigilante action is what's needed!! Who's with me?!! 🙌🙌

Oh and FUCK YOU Pricey!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45