Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she probably still has input. The page says something about multiple admins. It's run like a business to shift her crap to moron
mummies but she is so up herself she probably wants photos of herself with the baldy lads out posted too. She just doesn't understand how terrible she looks so I'm guessing it's her that wants those photos there.
She wants photos of Her with all these blokes (allegedly) fancying her! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I still think it's Katona's daughter with a few 'red herrings' thrown in like 'well respected'. Many of the clues fit.

I don't think it's Feltz, her daughters seem very close to her
I always used to have a bit of a "soft spot" (don't hate me!) for KK. She grew up in a dreadful situation surrounded by drugs and never seemed to have a level of malice like skank and just seemed to be easily led (in my opinion) into bad situations, either through laziness or a drug induced fog and I think members of the public may have felt the same, especially with how her drug dealer husband threw her under the bus. However she had chance after chance to redeem and learn from her mistakes which she never did, to the point that she lost all sense of morality and decency, and was never in the position to be the mum her kids need (and needed). My mistake with how I felt about KK was by comparing her with the narc skank which may have rose tinted my view. Her being filmed taking drugs in her bathroom whilst the kids were there did an awful lot to change people's opinions of her, because before that the general public where still quite forgiving of her, mainly due to her very open talking of her upbringing.

Her oldest looks like she has her head screwed on right and is getting support from her grandparents (even if BMcF is a bit of an eejit) so think it is her. She has been determined to make something of her life despite her upbringing rather than because of it, which is to her credit.

The sad story for me is that I can see B becoming like KK due to her upbringing around a toxic drug taking excuse for a mother, so I hope that she can have the help and support she and J needs to survive and thrive

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But this is Pricey the narc, her whole focus is on her and her shallow world and how she sees things. Seems like 'Bunny' is a sort of character to her, she can be a Bunny and Bunny is expected to act like her and like all the same 'cute' girly things she does........ If she ever had another girl she'd probably call it Barbie 🤢
Thankfully that is not going to happen to the barren old boot - no way is it ever going to ruin another child's life!
---
Geez, the size of her bra here, it would make a good hammock!
One of those bowling ball polishing bags
1682490997755.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That article seems unlikely to be about KK. Her daughter Molly hasn't graduated from anywhere - she's also only 21 - the person in the article would be several years older (post graduation independence etc). I am trying to think of 1990s/early 2000s TV personalities pre social media etc!

As I've said many times, mostly in the footballers thread, any story which can't or won't name names is a bit suspect anyway. Because being unable to name someone is a great excuse to make up shite.

Reactions: 22
That article seems unlikely to be about KK. Her daughter Molly hasn't graduated from anywhere - she's also only 21 - the person in the article would be several years older (post graduation independence etc). I am trying to think of 1990s/early 2000s TV personalities pre social media etc!
Plus I don’t think KK had nannies though I could be wrong on that! I thought the kids were dragged up by her, whichever fella she was with at the time and her waste of space mum.

Desperately quiet isn’t she. Normally means things aren’t going well for her, which is good. Maybe her lip injections have gone bad. Maybe she’s being getting grief from SS or the plod, or maybe she’s still running the marathon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
On another thread Trisha Goddard was mentioned as the potential celeb mum
That’s a good call actually!
---
Desperately quiet isn’t she. Normally means things aren’t going well for her, which is good. Maybe her lip injections have gone bad. Maybe she’s being getting grief from SS or the plod, or maybe she’s still running the marathon 😂
Busy deleting all the negative comments on FB. She must have been up all night doing that! There were literally 100’s yesterday but today only ones telling her how amazing and beautiful she is! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Pmsl at your avitar Sinky with his bite.🤣a fave pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely travel and accommodation would be covered by the venue? It's pretty standard - I were her agent, I'd make sure it was in the contract.
she prob does not have a contract as the venue is advertising normal admission price i would think they are not paying her anything more like Ryan is friends with the people who run it and have begged can she turn up and turn it into a event (she is not a crowd puller so would not entice many more people to the club with her name)i think the £15 it as been said she is charging is to have your picture taken with her draped over you and that is all she will be getting paid it is all for the PR hinting she is still wanted if she had been making the kind of money she hints at over the last 3 years while bankrupt she would now not be bankrupt she was given the chance to pay 12k a month but could not even manage that,(they only reason i can see for the bankruptcy going on this long is because what she says she is making in the media and all the work she is doing and the expenses she is claiming is for work(going to Thailand 3 times for work BUT WHAT WORK ACTUALLY COMES FROM THESE TRIPS NONE) is not adding up to what paperwork she is showing the bankruptcy so they are looking into this JUST LIKE BECKER if she as been and they can prove it(they will make sure they have the right evidence) she will be charged it took about 5 years to get Becker BUT THEY DID GET HIM IN THE END

Reactions: 25
She hasn't yet advertised the Nightclub PA event, or the KPEquestrian bank hol event on her own IG (would reach more people) just on her KPE account.
Very quiet all round. Maybe having to crack on with community service, as there must be a deadline (having short nails, not like her at all) Wonder if it is hair this Friday, ready for the weekend.
Hopefully seething after seeing the PA stuff last night by KH. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe she ran past traitors gate and got thrown in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fat Boy Slim/Norman Cook & Zoe Ball have a daughter (and son). Could it be her? 🤔🫠

On topic, SkampiNoNips does both look & smell like the creature of the black lagoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fat Boy Slim/Norman Cook & Zoe Ball have a daughter (and son). Could it be her? 🤔🫠

On topic, SkampiNoNips does both look & smell like the creature of the black lagoon.
Their daughter is quite young. Probably only 14/15.

Reactions: 9
They're still posting photos of Batnan's enormous norks on FB.

This is one of the comments.... and its got to be a Tattler...!

1682504250651.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe she ran past traitors gate and got thrown in there?
Then dealt with by The Duke of Exeter's Daughter :) He was Constable at The Tower and designed this thing for maximum effect - he was said to have loved the rack more than his own children, hence it's nickname.
1682504407983.png

On the other hand there was another contraption designed by Sir Leonard Skeffington, another Boss Man at the Tower; His gadget squashed the victim rather than stretched them so I guess skank would prefer this one in that all her blubber would be compressed, although her norks would explode :LOL: tit everywhere............................:poop::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Then dealt with by The Duke of Exeter's Daughter :) He was Constable at The Tower and designed this thing for maximum effect - he was said to have loved the rack more than his own children, hence it's nickname.
View attachment 2128524
On the other hand there was another contraption designed by Sir Leonard Skeffington, another Boss Man at the Tower; His gadget squashed the victim rather than stretched them so I guess skank would prefer this one in that all her blubber would be compressed, although her norks would explode :LOL: tit everywhere............................:poop::ROFLMAO:
Yes,it’s gruesome ,seen it.Loved torture didn’t they.
---
Two pages to go before new fred folks.☺

Reactions: 16
Skanky is quiet, she's probably plotting her next move, the only real activity is
on FB, still posting her bikini photos. Today she is asking what people are doing
today and some of the replies are rather odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Skanky is quiet, she's probably plotting her next move, the only real activity is
on FB, still posting her bikini photos. Today she is asking what people are doing
today and some of the replies are rather odd.
I fink things are going on legal wise,obviously we won’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.