Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I called my daughter, Bunny, the last ‘sexy’ getup
I’d be wearing would be one where I dressed up as a bunny. Weird. Perhaps she’s harbouring aspirations of Bunny becoming a playboy bunny 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes me think it's Alicia Douvall daughter, her daughter I know is definitely a adult herself now and I remember a reality show where she claimed she didn't want to go down the same career path as her mother as she was a more private person
Yes, I vaguely remember some reality show where Alicia had a baby and her daughter was acting more like her sister’s mother than Alicia was. The daughter was also parenting Alicia too. I remember at the time thinking how awful it was this young woman was behaving like a real life Saffy, (Ab Fab). I can’t recall another infamous mother/daughter with such a dynamic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Makes me think it's Alicia Douvall daughter, her daughter I know is definitely a adult herself now and I remember a reality show where she claimed she didn't want to go down the same career path as her mother as she was a more private person
could be anyone really, Judy madley, Anne Diamond, Paula Yates even someone in another country

Reactions: 13
She only pays for what she wants to 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unlike the rest of us who pay for our bills and don’t get lots of free things
Exactly this, my brother for example, has just recently been evicted for non payment of rent, his boiler stopped working so he stopped paying it, but he didn't tell the landlord it had stopped working (my brother is an idiot), he posts videos and photos of what looks like a great life, out eating in the pubs, buying food at work, yet he's borrowing money and asking me too, I told him no. He's also never paid a water bill in his life, and he's 41, I got called boring by his ex because my bills and kids came first in everything.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’m not sure it is KK, as she says her mum is respected and they went to private schools and had nannies. Kerry isn’t very respected and I think a lot of the time her children were dragged up by her.
Could it be Tamara Beckwith? I know she had a child when she was very young…

Reactions: 12
If I called my daughter, Bunny, the last ‘sexy’ getup
I’d be wearing would be one where I dressed up as a bunny. Weird. Perhaps she’s harbouring aspirations of Bunny becoming a playboy bunny 🤢
But this is Pricey the narc, her whole focus is on her and her shallow world and how she sees things. Seems like 'Bunny' is a sort of character to her, she can be a Bunny and Bunny is expected to act like her and like all the same 'cute' girly things she does........ If she ever had another girl she'd probably call it Barbie 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
With the exception of Harvey, KFP seemed set on saddling her children with the most dreadful names. Of course, their fathers were complicit with this. PA seemed thankfully to have taken a different more mature direction with naming his subsequent children.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s one of Skankys,this lady has been to uni etc and obviously older than P.
Im not sure its Ulrika's daughter. My very good friend's daughter went to University (Norland) with her and it doesn't add up. I am now intrigued as to who it is though.

Reactions: 18
Oh my.....those photos on the swing. That bra looks like something the bowls club would carry their balls in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get the impression from the comments on the Mirror yesterday which were given the 'editors picks' treatment, they would absolutely
love to go to town on her. I mean, they selected one that said she should be sectioned! That's a pretty clear message to send her without saying it themselves!
They won't do headlines like this though for legal reasons and because of the issue with kids being involved. If she was up in court for something nasty or serious ( like Steven Bear, Becker) , or charged with something, they would go for her I'm sure.
But, but....I thought the Mirror were up her ar$e paying regular dosh for Kipper content?
Either way, let's hope the tide is turning.

As much as I despise Kipper and she is pretty vile on her tv shows back in the day ... her TV shows were sanitary compared to Katona ... watch Kerry Katona, What's the problem ? On youtube ... my God, she is drunk and off her tits, a complete mess and its public ... those poor children are shown coming home to her in that state ... its far far worse than anything Kipper has done, at least publically and its unbearable to watch
you just inadvertently directed me to this tonight… JESUS BLOODY CHRIST 😳 How on earth she kept hold of her children in that CHAOS I will never know. Wouldn’t surprise me if the earlier article link was her daughter Mollie. *shakes head*

• Sad
  • Haha
Oooh myyyy gawwwwd..... Is she hoping this will expand her Irish audience I wonder...?!!! (Printed in the Irish Sun...)

...and her waist seems strangely slimmer/curvier than normal.... I wonder how that happened... (cough...)
Geez, the size of her bra here, it would make a good hammock!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.