Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest :mad: She just doesn't learn or care

In a picture seen by The Sun, toilet roll is strewn across a hard wooden floor that is caked in poo and grime.

The four dogs’ food and water bowls are scattered around the dirty room, which appears to be by a back door.

A source said: “It’s shocking to see the conditions those poor dogs are living in. After all that’s happened with Katie’s pets in the past you’d have thought she would be going above and beyond for her dogs, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

“She might have renovated her home but the dogs don’t appear to be benefitting from it and still live in squalor.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

In a picture seen by The Sun, toilet roll is strewn across a hard wooden floor that is caked in poo and grime.

The four dogs’ food and water bowls are scattered around the dirty room, which appears to be by a back door.

A source said: “It’s shocking to see the conditions those poor dogs are living in. After all that’s happened with Katie’s pets in the past you’d have thought she would be going above and beyond for her dogs, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

“She might have renovated her home but the dogs don’t appear to be benefitting from it and still live in squalor.”
And it's also the conditions the kids are living in! We all knew her 'looking after' the kids 100% custody / full time was a sham. No doubt they
are neglected, as she accuses others of!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Well this explains why she's a bit quiet. Oh and this has hit the sun's FB feed,
popcorn at the ready.

Oh and I saw this on my local news this morning.

Not that Skanky spent much time there.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So this must be someone who's been in the house recently. The latest nanny? The kids are also at risk! Why aren't The Sun showing the
truth? Unless....the kids are in the photos? ..... or as this was near the back door, maybe this was someone who went to the house to deliver something etc. and there would be privacy issues publishing without KP's permission? Not that it would stop her doing the same to others.

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 15.25.19.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 15.25.33.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

the sun says they have pictures so who as sent them pictures it must be someone that is close to her to be allowed close enough to take them(backgrid,Carl,her sister,makeup girl or hairdresser that was never paid i wonder which one)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

OK. RSPCA what do you plan to do about this then? Accept a few more LIES from it maybe? 🤬
---
She could be bringing it back in her flange though Rita, that would disguise the smell and put the sniffer dogs off for sure!
Bloody hell! She could easily smuggle a million in pound coins in there 🪙

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

I’ve been away in Manchester with work …so been quieter 😅

This has riled me immensely. So are the papers asking rspca for comment? Has a welfare officer been there? I hate this woman more and more - which I thought wasn’t possible 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
the sun says they have pictures so who as sent them pictures it must be someone that is close to her to be allowed close enough to take them(backgrid,Carl,her sister,makeup girl or hairdresser that was never paid i wonder which one)
Didn't someone (sorry I have memory problems) post not long ago that a young girl was child minding for her and finally had enough and walked out. This would be my guess. Who would want to be looking after two kids and being surrounded with dog mess and filth.
I have 3 dogs and I vacuum every day, clean floors. It's hard work but I wouldn't be without them❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is this why the thing has gone to ground? Being found out at last?
The Sun seem to be upping the ante at last though 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn't someone (sorry I have memory problems) post not long ago that a young girl was child minding for her and finally had enough and walked out. This would be my guess. Who would want to be looking after two kids and being surrounded with dog mess and filth.
I have 3 dogs and I vacuum every day, clean floors. It's hard work but I wouldn't be without them❤
Ditto. 2 golden retrievers and a working cocker spaniel - I am constantly cleaning. I think she is absolutely vile and as lazy as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I watch these Customs programmes on afternoon telly so I don't see how she can be shifting cash abroad or back in when there are measures in place to stop it. One show is 15 years old (really contemporary then!), but they have dogs who can smell money just like the ones who detect drugs or foodstuffs - she'd be caught easily with her Pwicey Woods case stuffed with used tenners.
i have flown loads of time at least 4 times a year(manchester airport)and to be honest i have never seen a sniffer dog,i flew to twice now Dubai and even there i did not see dogs but they did xray all your luggage after you got of the plane so if you had cash in your hand luggage it would have shown up

Reactions: 15
It really bad that the dogs and kids are living like this
Hope SS see this and check on kids

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Afternoon everyone ❤
Well another boring day in skankyland just proves what a non existent zleb couple her and sink boy actually are, the only time anyone is remotely interested is when she stages pictures (driving, bin walks or H) or Sophie the source phones the press with a story of "they've split their back together, Pricey Towers has been burgled or vandalised, kidnap threats and so many offers of work" i agree something's got skank worried and she's trying to keep a lid on it but what.
1, plod have or are going to pay her a visit in regards to kierans allegations.
2, SS finally pulled their fingers out and about to do something about the kids.
3, she's had a few legal letters about the BH and is trying to cover the money trail.
4, the mortgage company have finally started eviction proceedings.
5, her recent 3D lips have exploded or become infected.
if we are lucky all 5

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i have flown loads of time at least 4 times a year(manchester airport)and to be honest i have never seen a sniffer dog,i flew to twice now Dubai and even there i did not see dogs but they did xray all your luggage after you got of the plane so if you had cash in your hand luggage it would have shown up
Someone I know works customs with a drugs dog and a cash dog 🐕

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ditto. 2 golden retrievers and a working cocker spaniel - I am constantly cleaning. I think she is absolutely vile and as lazy as duck.
I'm particularly paranoid about the house smelling 'doggy' so I have quite a collection of scented candles😂

It really bad that the dogs and kids are living like this
Hope SS see this and check on kids
This could have some serious repercussions...bloody well done to whoever sent the pictures to the sun and contacted the RSPCA.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So this must be someone who's been in the house recently. The latest nanny? The kids are also at risk! Why aren't The Sun showing the
truth? Unless....the kids are in the photos? ..... or as this was near the back door, maybe this was someone who went to the house to deliver something etc. and there would be privacy issues publishing without KP's permission? Not that it would stop her doing the same to others.

View attachment 2128982
View attachment 2128984
Part 2 coming tomorrow!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

i wonder if she will put out the sun are lying again(as she does ever time they print negative things)or as they say they have the pictures will she just ignore the sun article and not mention it at all

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.